Florida mosque bombed

In this case the concrete actions would be?

Since we've mixed topics somewhat, you are referring the mosque bombing or Hutaree?

Our current line of discussion (Hutaree). Good point, we have drifted. Oops.

As long as we're having a good discussion, who cares a little drift.

In terms of concrete actions committed by the Hutaree, I would suggest this article.

How The FBI Infiltrated The Hutaree Militia : NPR

Sounds like, at least in the eyes of the authorities, the line was crossed when they started building bombs.

Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.
Has this man been apprehended? Sounds like the KKK.

Since we've mixed topics somewhat, you are referring the mosque bombing or Hutaree?

In terms of concrete actions committed by the Hutaree, I would suggest this article.

Sounds like, at least in the eyes of the authorities, the line was crossed when they started building bombs.

that was good thanks

that was good thanks

Oh yes, the nineteen year old nonmilitary trained bomb expert? Looks to me like the one with the bomb making skills was the government plant. It smells of entrapment. My guess is, that is why the judge let three of them go. That included your bomb-making kid. Don't get me wrong, these people are not right in the head. Something conspiracy theorists around here should note. The Hutaree are definitely concerned about government controlling their lives. A lot of irony there at the moment.

It's not entrapment. Entrapment, by definition, requires the commission of an act that would not have otherwise been committed. Noting these guys were already building bombs, that the agent was building bombs for them doesn't change much.

It's not entrapment. Entrapment, by definition, requires the commission of an act that would not have otherwise been committed. Noting these guys were already building bombs, that the agent was building bombs for them doesn't change much.

Let me get this straight. An armory of guns is bad. Building more bombs is reasonably okay in your mind? Can you show me a picture or video showing the captured bombs?

You're highly mischaracterized my position.
1. I don't think a large stockpile of guns is bad in and of itself (though it his highly suspicious).
2. Of course building bombs is bad!

You're highly mischaracterized my position.
1. I don't think a large stockpile of guns is bad in and of itself (though it his highly suspicious).
2. Of course building bombs is bad!

Fair enough. Still short on the bomb pictures huh?

Muslim turd, you have the gall to post BS about the chechen filth in your sig after Beslan?

After that, I couldn't have cared if Russia exterminated every muslim cockroach within 1,000 miles...
Wow, dipshit, way to dwell on something irrelevant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2296717-post47.html

And as for blowing up mosques, the party is just getting started. I can guarantee you that that is an event that will be occurring MUCH more frequently over the coming years not just in the US, but all over the West, and cannot happen soon enough.
Like I said, try it here. I dare you.

Muslim turd, you have the gall to post BS about the chechen filth in your sig after Beslan?

After that, I couldn't have cared if Russia exterminated every muslim cockroach within 1,000 miles...
Wow, dipshit, way to dwell on something irrelevant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2296717-post47.html

And as for blowing up mosques, the party is just getting started. I can guarantee you that that is an event that will be occurring MUCH more frequently over the coming years not just in the US, but all over the West, and cannot happen soon enough.
Like I said, try it here. I dare you.

hes an internet tough guy, I wouldn't worry about it. he probably walks the other way when he sees 'brown people' coming

Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

Problems with this story. Crooksandliars appears to be lying about something.
no bomb went off inside the building

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/118137-suspicions-about-the-florida-mosque-bombing-story.html#post2332815 FBI: Explosion Caused By Pipe Bomb - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

:eusa_shhh:

Well...if it was done by a Sunni against a Shite mosque that could add a twist.

If it was done by mental patient, that would paint a different picture.

If it was done by the father of a slain military person.

If a husband was trying to kill his wife and not get caught...

Thing is...we don't have the answers yet.

Interesting.

Yet that didn't stop people from wanting to label the Fort Hood shootings "terrorism", or the bathroom smoker on the airplane....or the panty bomber....ahead of the facts.

I think most of the facts were evident early on. Let's distinguish between Reasonable belief of guilt, and Legally determined guilt through due process. You are free to presume what you want, but it always helps to recognize what is obvious and be open to disclosure. We are capable of doing both at the same time.

No...they really weren't. In particular, with Hasan - it was not clear at all - he was definately psychologically not normal, and his ties with a terrorist came later - much later in the investigation. Later than the accusations that he was a terrorist.

I'm all for waiting for the facts. What is obvious (the airline potty smoker) is not always obvious - he was labeled a terrorist before the facts came to light.

I just wish these standards were evenly applied.

Forum List

Back