Florida gun shop owner to make business "muslim free zone."

this is dumb, and you know it. yes, the individual would have a rough time proving their case, although when deposed as to why you thought the person could not legally buy the seller would either have to perjure themselves or admit their deed. they would also surely be required to support the reason they made up - something that isn't easy to do.
Perhaps, perhaps not -- I am not under any obligation to prove myself correct or help my accuser prove his case.
next, if that was the policy, the accuser would be able to show a pattern....
That would, of course depend on how many Muslims cam into my store and were denied a sale based on my discretion -- need three or more to establish a pattern -- and how many of them could prove they were so denied.
you would be asked, under oath, for the reason and the cause.
Sure. And I'd give it.
He may also have smelled like marijuana. Legitimate denial.
it's nice to know you have no problem being a perjuring piece of shit.
Can you prove perjury?
so it's your belief that you would be able to swear under oath that it was merely a coincidence that every muslim that tried to buy from you happened to smell like marijuana, and that you were not discriminating?

Perhaps, perhaps not -- I am not under any obligation to prove myself correct or help my accuser prove his case.
That would, of course depend on how many Muslims cam into my store and were denied a sale based on my discretion -- need three or more to establish a pattern -- and how many of them could prove they were so denied.
Sure. And I'd give it.
Can you prove perjury?
so it's your belief that you would be able to swear under oath that it was merely a coincidence that every muslim that tried to buy from you happened to smell like marijuana, and that you were not discriminating?
I'm sorry... can you prove perjury?

Sure. And I'd give it.
Can you prove perjury?
proving would be difficult. it's true. but i do believe that you would not be deemed truthful and the lie would not protect you. no judge or jury would buy it.

also i love how you're willing to lie under oath at the drop of a hat to protect bigotry. you're a stand up guy.

Sure. And I'd give it.
Can you prove perjury?
proving would be difficult. it's true. but i do believe that you would not be deemed truthful and the lie would not protect you. no judge or jury would buy it.

also i love how you're willing to lie under oath at the drop of a hat to protect bigotry. you're a stand up guy.

Aren't you free to be a bigot?

You imply he's a bigot, but aren't you just as much of a bigot as he is?

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Sure. And I'd give it.
Can you prove perjury?
proving would be difficult. it's true.
So then you were simply slandering me when you use the term "a perjuring piece of shit". Understood.

Fact of the matter is, if someone were so motivated, they could deny gun purchases to Muslims and get away with it because the standard necessary to prove discrimination is far. far more difficult to meet than the standard necessary to compel the denial of that purchase.

Weird. Cons wail and lament over their belief that same sex marriage unfairly discriminates against Christians. Cons wail and lament any discussion of the possibility of further restrictions on guns citing 2nd amendment gurantees. Yet here they are advocating for both simultaineously against Muslims. I guess the Con mind only allows constitutional protections for those they deem worthy. How unamerican. SMH.
You got it in one! Islamofacists are NOT worthy of being treated like human beings. They DO NOT treat their own women as human beings. When a Muslim woman can carry on a conversation with a male apart from the males in her family, who routinely rape their female family members, and when ten year old Muslim girls are not being sexually mutilated by stinking sweaty old men we'll talk.

Can you prove perjury?
So then you were simply slandering me when you use the term "a perjuring piece of shit". Understood.

Fact of the matter is, if someone were so motivated, they could deny gun purchases to Muslims and get away with it because the standard necessary to prove discrimination is far. far more difficult to meet than the standard necessary to compel the denial of that purchase.
if you were willing to and did lie under oath so that you could attempt to get away with discrimination you would be a perjuring piece of shit. this is undeniable and independent of any prosecution of that crime.

Can you prove perjury?

if you were willing to and did lie under oath so that you could attempt to get away with discrimination you would be a perjuring piece of shit. this is undeniable and independent of any prosecution of that crime.
Alleged perjurer.

Can you prove perjury?

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
yes, i'm bigoted against racial and religious bigotry. you got me. i feel so ashamed.

Alleged perjurer.

you would be a perjurer. that is a fact. however, it would likely take a pattern to prove it - and if your policy was to make up a bullshit reason to deny services to muslims you would establish that pattern and you would not be believed. whether or not you'd be prosecuted is different, but you would lose in court.

Alleged perjurer.

Your willingness to be entirely dishonest about this form of discrimination means you shouldn't be selling lemonade out of a chair on the corner, let alone guns. It's as disturbing as your overt bigotry. Let us hope that the morals of all shop owners, regardless of what they sell, are better than yours.

Last edited:

Alleged perjurer.

you would be a perjurer. that is a fact. however, it would likely take a pattern to prove it - and if your policy was to make up a bullshit reason to deny services to muslims you would establish that pattern and you would not be believed.
You sure?
It might be that over the 30-year span of my business I deny a purchase to three Muslims, years apart - I do, after all, live in an area of >95% whites.
You can prove a pattern?

Alleged perjurer.

you would be a perjurer. that is a fact. however, it would likely take a pattern to prove it - and if your policy was to make up a bullshit reason to deny services to muslims you would establish that pattern and you would not be believed.
You sure?
It might be that over the 30-year span of my business I deny a purchase to three Muslims, years apart - I do, after all, live in an area of >95% whites.
You can prove a pattern?
with you it probably wouldn't be that hard. i'm sure you don't hide your bigotry well. would your family and friends be as willing to perjure themselves as you are?

you are arguing if it is possible that a piece of shit could lie under oath and get away with something. i'm not going to argue that it's not possible, people have been doing it forever. but if it's policy, it'll eventually form a pattern, and that can be proven - and nobody could get away with it forever.

Weird. Cons wail and lament over their belief that same sex marriage unfairly discriminates against Christians. Cons wail and lament any discussion of the possibility of further restrictions on guns citing 2nd amendment gurantees. Yet here they are advocating for both simultaineously against Muslims. I guess the Con mind only allows constitutional protections for those they deem worthy. How unamerican. SMH.
You got it in one! Islamofacists are NOT worthy of being treated like human beings. They DO NOT treat their own women as human beings. When a Muslim woman can carry on a conversation with a male apart from the males in her family, who routinely rape their female family members, and when ten year old Muslim girls are not being sexually mutilated by stinking sweaty old men we'll talk.

Yep, that's pretty much what I said. Thanks for the timely example.

Alleged perjurer.

You sure?
You can prove a pattern?
are you a gunseller?

Alleged perjurer.

You sure?
You can prove a pattern?
with you it probably wouldn't be that hard. i'm sure you don't hide your bigotry well
You of course, have absolutely nothing to soundly support that statement.

Aside form that -- how do you prove a pattern over several years with a minimum of data points? How do you know other Muslims were denied? How do you know why they were denied? Do they know whey they were denied? Of the tens of thousands of customers I've had, how do you reasonably expect me to remember a denial of one person, 27 years ago?

Fact of the matter is, if someone were so motivated, they could deny gun purchases to Muslims and get away with it because the standard necessary to prove discrimination is far. far more difficult to meet than the standard necessary to compel the denial of that purchase

Last edited:

Alleged perjurer.

You sure?
You can prove a pattern?
are you a gunseller?
Nope. Speaking hypothetically.

"CAIR reached out to Hallinan personally after the video started going viral and now Hallinan has agreed to allow CAIR to visit his shop Saturday and take an open carry class, according to FOX 13. After the class Hallinan plans to sit down with leaders from the organization to discuss the Quran, then in the next few weeks he hopes to host a community event where Muslims and non-Muslims can come together and discuss Islam peacefully.

Hallinan said in the interview that he's willing to have a discussion, but he doesn't expect it will cause him to change his mind or his "Muslim-free zone" policy."
Florida gun store owner says shop will be apos Muslim free apos - Orlando Sentinel

And there's no need to change your mind as we are about to have you by the balls little bigot, for breaking the law.

Can you prove perjury?

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
yes, i'm bigoted against racial and religious bigotry. you got me. i feel so ashamed.

Then it's hypocritical for you to call anyone a bigot. Or I suppose you could admit to being a bigoted hypocrite.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

Then it's hypocritical for you to call anyone a bigot. Or I suppose you could admit to being a bigoted hypocrite.
that's the dumbest thing i've ever read.

Forum List

Back