Gun range owner who declared a ‘Muslim Free Zone’ will run for Arkansas governor

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by basquebromance, Jan 2, 2018.

1. basquebromance

basquebromance Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,495
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50,472
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. WillMunny

WillMunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,539
    Good, the more people in the government WITHOUT muslim cum stains on their treasonous souls, the better. There is no muslim atrocity liberal whores won't defend or deny.

4. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50,472
    Damn that Constitution, when will they get rid of that treasonous document?

5. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,408
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. basquebromance

basquebromance Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,495
  7. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,408
    You've made it no secret that you are homosexual, so I find it rather ironic you are endorsing discriminating against an entire group of people when people such as yourself have faced bigotry your entire lives.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. WillMunny

WillMunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,539
    There is no Constitutional right forcing a private business owner to pander to an enemy which has been declaring war on the United States ever since the 1780's Barbary Coast pirates. I believe in the adage "We have the right to refuse service to anyone." Having studied Islam for 6 years, it's NOT a religion; it's a totalitarian system of government disguised as a religion. The Constitution is the most ideological ANTITHESIS of the Quran holy hate book that a written document can get. We are not required to accept an alien system of government whose Sharia laws are the most barbaric on this planet.

9. WillMunny

WillMunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,539
    Are you aware, sir, that Islam is the most gay-public-executing, gay torturing, gay slaughterhouse in this planet?? Muslim countries execute gays in front of huge, cheering crowds, either by defenestration or hanging. In every opinion poll around the world the overwhelming majority of "nice, non-violent" muslims support the death penalty for homosexuality. Any gay in their right mind SHOULD hate the biggest source of anti-gay violence of all time! Did you lknow that it some muslim countries (like Iraq) it's popular to kill homosexuals by sealing their rectums shut with superglue and then force-feeding the victim high-pressure water and laxatives until their intestines fatally explode? Even in the "nicest" muslim countries homosexuality is punished by a whipping and long jail sentence.

I'm honestly curious as to where you liberals got this utter fantasy that there is some make-believe alliance between muslims and gays? What IS IT about the most demonstrably violent religion of all time that you liberals find so attractive? Why don't you liberals LEARN about the hate-bloodbath you support before you defend it? I've been studying it for 6 years.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dont Taz Me Bro

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,408
    Muslims in this country do not do those things. There are Christian countries in Africa, by the way, that also persecute gays.