So What Is Your Current "Dream GOP Ticket" VS Your "Ticket From Hell"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:up::mm: Most of us have probably declared our dream ticket a few months to up to a year ago. Odds are they will include the top five candidates. Have any of you changed your mind over the last two months? Have any of us lost interest in Ted Cruz, Walker or Rubio lately? Has a new entry to the GOP changed your mind? So what ticket were you all for six or so months ago, and has it changed? And what "Ticket From Hell" would make you cringe and vote for Bernie Sanders in the end?:ack-1:

• Banned
now in my case, as some of you may already know, I have always dreamed of a Cruz/Walker ticket, but that one seems to have slipped away, and being we have to win Florida/Ohio/Colorado, and I gearing for that Rubio/Kasich Ticket, My "Ticket From Hell"??? Hmm, Rick Standtorum/Lindsey Graham>

:up::mm: Most of us have probably declared our dream ticket a few months to up to a year ago. Odds are they will include the top five candidates. Have any of you changed your mind over the last two months? Have any of us lost interest in Ted Cruz, Walker or Rubio lately? Has a new entry to the GOP changed your mind? So what ticket were you all for six or so months ago, and has it changed? And what "Ticket From Hell" would make you cringe and vote for Bernie Sanders in the end?:ack-1:

Trump and Palin would be my dream RNC ticket.

Make it so.

As a left winger....and in all honesty.....the GOP ticket that (although, unlikely) would be tough to beat would be, Kasich-Paul

I did my second pass through IsideWith.com and for me the dream ticket is Rubio/Santorum (again). I was in agreement with them on 94% and 91% of the issues.

The republicans that rated lowest for me were: Perry (66%), Fiorina (65%), Jindal (64%), Paul (61%), Carson (60%), Kasich (59%), and Trump (53%).

Since Sanders came in at 17%, it's safe to bet there isn't a ticket the Republicans can put together that would cause me to vote for him. Clinton (37%) also couldn't cause me to defect.

First of all, if a totally and utterly unqualified empty suit nobody as Obama can win the presidency then anyone can, limited only by the idiocy of the electorate, as so richly proven by the election and then the re-election of this thin-skinned, obtuse and pretentious quasi-patriot.

Having said that, the ideal ticket for America - in my opinion - would be:

Kasich/Fiorina.

Rest of the current day contenders would make a cabinet unmatched in qualifications for decades.

• release-the-kraken-jpg.42656
  • The Kracken and Ted Cruz. The GOP Dream ticket.​

Dream ticket? Probably the same as the ticket from hell, because I'm not overly fond of the current crop of candidates in the GOP.

Gun to my head? Probably go with a Trump/Cruz ticket, because if those two got into office, say good bye to life as we know it and get ready to work for the corporations in the company store.

Dream ticket? Probably the same as the ticket from hell, because I'm not overly fond of the current crop of candidates in the GOP.

Gun to my head? Probably go with a Trump/Cruz ticket, because if those two got into office, say good bye to life as we know it and get ready to work for the corporations in the company store.

Your dream ticket - you hope - will get you your dream job of working in the company store.

You are who you are. I feel sorry for you.

Trump/Cruz could win all 57 states except Alaska and Hawaii.

Seriously, Trump/Cruz would be a Reagan 1984 win.

As a Centrist, I can neither support a far-left liberal (quasi-communist), nor a far-right conservative (corporate puppet). Sadly, the candidates I would support on a ticket, are long-dead: Theodore Roosevelt and Hiram Johnson. Theodore Roosevelt was a "progressive" republican, rather than a right-wing lunatic and Hiram Johnson ran on the ticket with Roosevelt. So, when it comes to voting, it won't be for any of the either republican or democratic candidates. Rather, I will look at the various independents.

First of all, if a totally and utterly unqualified empty suit nobody as Obama can win the presidency then anyone can, limited only by the idiocy of the electorate, as so richly proven by the election and then the re-election of this thin-skinned, obtuse and pretentious quasi-patriot.

Having said that, the ideal ticket for America - in my opinion - would be:

Kasich/Fiorina.

Rest of the current day contenders would make a cabinet unmatched in qualifications for decades.
"Empty suit". Interpretation...he kicked our butts twice and I don`t like him, I`ll screech the empty suit thing which is a lot easier than stating my case. Prepare for another ass kicking in 2016.

Indeed......Trump would be an excellent candidate for the ambassadorship to Mexico.

Forum List

Back