FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

Because they're fucking liberal wankers all of them.

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

Obama’s remarks read in part,

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"
But he never said that to a grieving mother. Good fucking grief, you Trump sheep are ridiculous.

so is driving a Funny Car 330 mph in 3 seconds.

listening to RW pukes whine 24/7 about someone who is no longer the potus is worse than risking life and limb

Gallup

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
2016-2017 trend
Approve Disapprove No opinion
%
% %
2017 Jan 16-19
59 37 4
2017 Jan 9-15 57 39 4
2017 Jan 2-8 55 42 3

approvlal over 55%

Rasmussen

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

MINUS 19 ...

Everything Trump says is twisted by the DNC media, and many Americans aren't smart enough to see the left wing propaganda being spoon feed them.

There is no doubt Trump is an asshole, but no more so than Obama and likely less so. Obama was a Godlike figure to the Left. He was so cool, with his huge ears. He could do no wrong. Trump on the other hand, to the left, is wrong about everything.

The left is like a petulant two year old child. Only dumber.

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’

Obama? Why do you always take the dishonest, stupid, and ugly side of every issue - and then try to justify it with bullshit and twisted logic?

The Daily Liar = Flake News.

But he never said that to a grieving mother. Good fucking grief, you Trump sheep are ridiculous.
. So you say that there were no grieving mother's, wives or father's of the fallen ever around to listen when Obama spoke ????? Good grief... The taking bits and pieces of a conversation like that activist racist congress woman did was pathetic. Do you people have no shame when such things are learned in the aftermath of finding out exactly what took place ? It's amazing how many leftist are out there waiting for the slightest word or speak from this President, to then spin it into something ridiculous afterwards.

Obama? Why do you always take the dishonest, stupid, and ugly side of every issue - and then try to justify it with bullshit and twisted logic?
I better question is, why do you believe everything the elite .01% upper west side/Georgetown DNC media tells you?

You don't accept your news from the R party.

did he address widows of slain officers?

/—-/ How do you know what he didn’t say? We do know what he did say and of course you try to spin it away.

He wasn't talking to a grieving widow about her dead husband. He was talking to a graduating class of police officers.
about to make that point. not to say i think what trump did it worthy of all this bullshit.

imagine you're the wife/widow. all you want to do is grieve for your loss and go through the stages we all must go through when suffering such a loss. then when things begin to clear up, what does she do to support her 2 kids, maybe 3rd born by then? how does she get THEM through something they can't fully understand on it's own.

and now - some agenda driven senator had to blow this shit up out of her hate for trump. again - *if* trump said this (and to my knowledge we still don't have a direct quote) it's pretty insensitive. to be 100% sure.

but which is worse, grabbing onto said insensitivity and blowing it up in front of the world for no other reason than you hate the man? trump may well be guilty of being insensitive in this situation.

but he didn't it to further his own hate now did he?

to me, that is much much worse and makes it so much harder on the widow for herself, then trying to explain all this political bullshit to children who barely understand their father is gone forever.

we live in a shitty self serving time right now and it fucking sucks.

He wasn't talking to a grieving widow about her dead husband. He was talking to a graduating class of police officers.
/—-/ So no family members of fallen officers were present? You know that for a fact?
even if they were he was not talking directly to them. if we're going to compare apples to apples, stop reaching to make a banana something it's not.

You are so partisan that you volunteer to be the stupidest pile of labia majora in the room...
I have been in combat and worked as a Sheriff later in life.
In combat I faced booby traps, grenades, snipers, armed groups with large caliber firearms, fully automatic firearms, smelled rotten corpses, maimed men and witnessed rape victims. I volunteered, no one asked me to join and I wasn't drafted, I knew what I was joining and I still was not prepared when I saw it...
When I worked as a Sheriff I saw gunshot victims, abused wives and children, the results of drunk driving and/or spousal abuse, it was nothing like combat.

You disrespect combat veterans and the daily mental stress, fear and anxiety they live with, you minimize the sights and smells they have endured and the things they may have done in order to stay alive.

You really need to STFU about things you know nothing of simply to excuse the inexcusable behavior of the boorish occupant of the WH...

Forum List

Back