FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

Because they're fucking liberal wankers all of them.

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

Obama’s remarks read in part,

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’

Ahahaha, youre embarrassed of Trump.

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"
But he never said that to a grieving mother. Good fucking grief, you Trump sheep are ridiculous.

Don't you got woman to beat? Or some bleach to drink?

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’

to a degree, yes. but what is more embarassing are the other "americans" who take glee in their hate of others. so if you think trump is in the lead of who embarasses this country more, you'd be wrong. the left has that cold right now.

Total equivalency fail.

1. They did sign up assuming the RISK, they do not sign up assuming DEATH.

2. Said in totally different context.

Why not stop this and admit the obvious - Trump is a idiot bafoon, with scant idea of the depths of world he glides on the very surface of.

to a degree, yes. but what is more embarassing are the other "americans" who take glee in their hate of others. so if you think trump is in the lead of who embarasses this country more, you'd be wrong. the left has that cold right now.

Yeah, only if you don't consider the daily bullying from Trump as anything but character buidling goodness. As long as it's Trump. But if you can SAY its other people it's unforgivable to you.

Right...

LOLOLOLOLOL

What happened to Trump's denial that he ever said such a thing?

LOLOLOLOLOL

What happened to Trump's denial that he ever said such a thing?

He never said it because the liberals are liars but he did say it and it's OK because Obama did it too.

It's both things

Yeah, only if you don't consider the daily bullying from Trump as anything but character buidling goodness. As long as it's Trump. But if you can SAY its other people it's unforgivable to you.

Right...
i don't follow trump around like an ambulance chaser gold digging up and eventually fabricating these opportunities. the left, does.

you have already proven it does not matter one iota what he says or does, the left will max it out to full blown stupid all on their own. in my mind trump says some stupid shit. but what the left does with it is much worse. they make it all about them and their ID desires.

like many 2 year old children.

stop letting a man you'll likely never met have so much free rent in your mind.

Total equivalency fail.

Why not stop this and admit the obvious - Trump is a idiot bafoon, with scant idea of the depths of world he glides on the very surface of.
this is beyond stupid.

they sign up knowing the risk.

said risk includes death. while no one assumes it, they are fully aware of the possibility. there is no connection here either except in your own mind.

Right...
i don't follow trump around like an ambulance chaser gold digging up and eventually fabricating these opportunities. the left, does.

you have already proven it does not matter one iota what he says or does, the left will max it out to full blown stupid all on their own. in my mind trump says some stupid shit. but what the left does with it is much worse. they make it all about them and their ID desires.

like many 2 year old children.

stop letting a man you'll likely never met have so much free rent in your mind.

Yes, what you're really focused on is all the people who hate who aren't the most power person to Represent the US. Because being an ambulance chaser on just regular people is much more effective and important than the silly old POTUS.

Nice try but that bs doesn't work. You care, you just seem to care about the words of every one else who isn't the liar in chief. I've never thought I'd see someone work so hard to defend lies but this is the new normal.

Was he saying that to the family of someone killed? and then lied about it?

Everything Trump says is twisted by the DNC media, and many Americans aren't smart enough to see the left wing propaganda being spoon feed them.

There is no doubt Trump is an asshole, but no more so than Obama and likely less so. Obama was a Godlike figure to the Left. He was so cool, with his huge ears. He could do no wrong. Trump on the other hand, to the left, is wrong about everything.

The left is like a petulant two year old child. Only dumber.
And everything trump says and then walks back and then defends and every lie lie lie.....is defended by trumpanzees who sold their souls.

Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?

Telling a bunch of graduates headed into a dangerous profession is not the same as telling a grieving widow that her husband signed up for it

He wasn't talking to a grieving widow about her dead husband. He was talking to a graduating class of police officers.
/—-/ So no family members of fallen officers were present? You know that for a fact?
even if they were he was not talking directly to them. if we're going to compare apples to apples, stop reaching to make a banana something it's not.
/----/ "even if they were he was not talking directly to them. " And you know this how, through your empirical knowledge and crystal ball?
He wasn't talking to a grieving widow about her dead husband. He was talking to a graduating class of police officers.
/—-/ So no family members of fallen officers were present? You know that for a fact?
even if they were he was not talking directly to them. if we're going to compare apples to apples, stop reaching to make a banana something it's not.
/----/ "even if they were he was not talking directly to them." and you know that through your empirical knowledge and wishful thinking. Obozo just brushed them aside and said "I'm not talking to anyone who lost a family member in the line of duty."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Total equivalency fail.

this is beyond stupid.

they sign up knowing the risk.

said risk includes death. while no one assumes it, they are fully aware of the possibility. there is no connection here either except in your own mind.

Right, it’s stupid and Trump said it

Gallup

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
2016-2017 trend
Approve Disapprove No opinion
%
% %
2017 Jan 16-19
59 37 4
2017 Jan 9-15 57 39 4
2017 Jan 2-8 55 42 3

approvlal over 55%

Rasmussen

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

MINUS 19 ...
No shit, if you didn't approve of him you were called a racist. Lol, how did the elections work out for you, during the Obama years? He was the worst president ever.

Gallup

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
2016-2017 trend
%
% %
2017 Jan 16-19
59 37 4
2017 Jan 9-15 57 39 4
2017 Jan 2-8 55 42 3

approvlal over 55%

Rasmussen

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

MINUS 19 ...
No shit, if you didn't approve of him you were called a racist. Lol, how did the elections work out for you, during the Obama years? He was the worst president ever.
Why? What makes you say that,?

Gallup

2016-2017 trend
%
% %
2017 Jan 16-19
59 37 4
2017 Jan 9-15 57 39 4
2017 Jan 2-8 55 42 3

approvlal over 55%

Rasmussen

MINUS 19 ...
Why? What makes you say that,?
Oh my, I was never considered a racist till I disagreed with obama. Trump was never considered a racist till he became president. That what liberals do.

Gallup

2016-2017 trend
%
% %
2017 Jan 16-19
59 37 4
2017 Jan 9-15 57 39 4
2017 Jan 2-8 55 42 3

approvlal over 55%

Rasmussen

MINUS 19 ...
How many times were you called a racist? And by whom?

Trump tells the truth even when leftist snowflakes will melt for it.

Too bad...

Forum List

Back