FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

Because they're fucking liberal wankers all of them.

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

Obama’s remarks read in part,

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’
The difference here is astounding.
Obama was telling them that they were so brave, they were doing the job in spite of the danger.,

Trump was saying if you die, it's on you. It's your fault. It's what you knew could happen.

Republicans are so ignorant, they can't see the difference.

Kelly didn't know Trump would publicize that Obama didn't call when his son died.

Total fucking bullshit. He said no such thing you pig. And your link is bullshit. I just put up a true link. No anonymous sources. You really are exposing yourselves to be the vile pieces of fecal matter that you are.

Raging on about half a sentence reported by a **** of a congress critter from Florida who is pushing this bullshit to raise money for her reelection campaign.

That's how scummy YOUR side is.

General Kelly confirmed what the Congresswoman stated in the press conference.

So no, she didn't lie. Trump is just that insensitive and boorish.

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’

President Barack Obama spoke that to living graduates of a police academy, not a 23 year old grieving window.

False narrative fake post.

I cannot understand Conservatives and their feeble attempts to say.....Obama did it too!

Telling graduates about the dangers of their job is not the same as telling a grieving mother....That is what he signed up for

Trump didn't say it, douche bag.

According to Gen Kelly....He did
No he didn't, moron. It's no wonder we get POS pigs in Congress like Frederica Wilson when morons like you can vote.

Kelly affirmed Trump lied when he stated Pep Wilson fabricated the quote

Thank you. I am no fan of President Obama, but I did not resent him when he gave that speech, and the criticism of President Trump is just as 100% out of line on that issue.

John Kelly put it all into perspective with his press conference:
John Kelly 'brokenhearted' by Dem rep's attacks on Trump

President Obama didn't call General Kelly when General Kelly's son was killed in Afghanistan in 2010. So I suppose that makes President Obama the more noble? General Kelly didn't fault him for that.

Anybody with any sense of justice will listen to General Kelly in that link--what was said to him when his son was killed, and how President Trump calls all next of kin of those killed in combat, something President Obama and often President Bush did not do.

Last edited:
Was the call a set up ?? How did this Congress woman get involved in this call, and how is it that this mother decided to say that she felt like Trump was being insensitive in the call ?? Something seems fishy about all of this now. The Dems have made it no secret that they are trying to take Trump down ever since he was elected, and they have polarized this nation severely now. Everyone is going to their respective corners, and they are coming out fighting. Trump best becareful, because not only are their forces here trying to destroy him, but if they have to they will enlist others outside this nation to help them.. Hillary's downfall is huge, and the Dems ain't taking it lightly. You have groups who had so much riding on a Democrat establishment staying in power, and it has devastated them that they fell. Like I said the night Trump was elected "when will the undermining begin" ?? It has been so obvious everything the Demon-crats have done so far.

Last edited:

Trump is a white Republican, hence he is a racist. Duh!

Obama could say it because he was not a racist, much like Obama being able to stop immigration from Muslim countries without the courts stopping him.

You know, Trump lied again this morning when he accused the congresswoman of listening in SECRETLY (yeah, he capitalized the word in the tweet) to the conversation between him and the widow.

Hate to tell ya all, but that congresswoman has known the family for a while, and the killed soldier had been a part of one of her community programs, which is why she knew the family.

And, because she knew the family, she decided to go with the widow when she went to pick up the body of her husband. When the widow got a call from Trump, she put it on speaker (yeah, phones do that now), and let everyone in the car listen if they wanted to.

So, if the phonecall was on speaker, and the congresswoman was a friend of the family and was in the car at the time of the call, how in the hell was she "listening in SECRETLY"?

You know, Trump lied again this morning when he accused the congresswoman of listening in SECRETLY (yeah, he capitalized the word in the tweet) to the conversation between him and the widow.

Hate to tell ya all, but that congresswoman has known the family for a while, and the killed soldier had been a part of one of her community programs, which is why she knew the family.

And, because she knew the family, she decided to go with the widow when she went to pick up the body of her husband. When the widow got a call from Trump, she put it on speaker (yeah, phones do that now), and let everyone in the car listen if they wanted to.

So, if the phonecall was on speaker, and the congresswoman was a friend of the family and was in the car at the time of the call, how in the hell was she "listening in SECRETLY"?
. So it was a set up... Thanks for confirming it. Like I said Trump best take heed as to what is going on.

Was the call a set up ?? How did this Congress woman get involved in this call, and how is it that this mother decided to say that she felt like Trump was being insensitive in the call ?? Something seems fishy about all of this now. The Dems have made it no secret that they are trying to take Trump down ever since he was elected, and they have polarized this nation severely now. Everyone is going to their respective corners, and they are coming out fighting. Trump best becareful, because not only are their forces here trying to destroy him, but if they have to they will enlist others outside this nation to help them.. Hillary's downfall is huge, and the Dems ain't taking it lightly. You have groups who had so much riding on a Democrat establishment staying in power, and it has devastated them that they fell. Like I said the night Trump was elected "when will the undermining begin" ?? It has been so obvious everything the Demon-crats have done so far.

I don't believe the congresswoman was in on the call. If she was, she is the world's biggest liar. I do believe she is politicizing the whole thing for her own benefit. She even misspelled the grieving mother's name when she tweeted it. Imagine if President Trump had done that?!

I don't believe the congresswoman was in on the call. If she was, she is the world's biggest liar. I do believe she is politicizing the whole thing for her own benefit. She even misspelled the grieving mother's name when she tweeted it. Imagine if President Trump had done that?!
. To much of a coincidence that the Congress woman new this mother, and that she just so happened to be present when Trump called to give his condolences for her loss. Wow.

. To much of a coincidence that the Congress woman new this mother, and that she just so happened to be present when Trump called to give his condolences for her loss. Wow.

How is it a "coincidence" when she has known the family for years? But, keep being a partisan hack if that is what works for you.

Analysis | What John Kelly got wrong about Rep. Frederica Wilson and the Johnson family

Perhaps Kelly, who also listened to the call, would be less stunned if he realized that Wilson’s primary identity to the Johnson family isn’t as a member of Congress. The Johnsons have known Wilson for decades — most of those years before the former educator moved to Washington to join Congress.

“When I saw the headline that a young man was killed in Niger from Carol City, I thought, ‘My God, please don’t let it be a role model,'" Wilson told Politico. “And it was.”

The deceased soldier was an alumnus of the 5,000 Role Models of Excellence Project, a mentoring program Wilson started for youths pursuing military careers, among other fields. So were his brothers. One received a full scholarship to Bethune-Cookman University, and the other is training to become a firefighter.

Wilson’s connection to the family goes back at least one generation. She told CNN that she was the principal of a school that Johnson’s father attended.

These relationships were part of why Wilson was with the family — not just because she was “a member of Congress.”

How is it a "coincidence" when she has known the family for years? But, keep being a partisan hack if that is what works for you.

Analysis | What John Kelly got wrong about Rep. Frederica Wilson and the Johnson family

Perhaps Kelly, who also listened to the call, would be less stunned if he realized that Wilson’s primary identity to the Johnson family isn’t as a member of Congress. The Johnsons have known Wilson for decades — most of those years before the former educator moved to Washington to join Congress.

“When I saw the headline that a young man was killed in Niger from Carol City, I thought, ‘My God, please don’t let it be a role model,'" Wilson told Politico. “And it was.”

The deceased soldier was an alumnus of the 5,000 Role Models of Excellence Project, a mentoring program Wilson started for youths pursuing military careers, among other fields. So were his brothers. One received a full scholarship to Bethune-Cookman University, and the other is training to become a firefighter.

Wilson’s connection to the family goes back at least one generation. She told CNN that she was the principal of a school that Johnson’s father attended.

These relationships were part of why Wilson was with the family — not just because she was “a member of Congress.”
. Like I said "Trump" best watch his back, and trust no one except his inner circle from here on out. These leftist are some evil human beings.

Forum List

Back