Biden Commits Massive Unforced Error Of Judgement Just So He Can Look Cool

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I knew it was a huge mistake for Biden to go to that fundraiser when he should have at least made a phone call to the family of a murdered NYC police officer.

Trump showed up. Flew all the way from Florida to offer condolences to the friends and family of a slain police officer who was killed this week during a traffic stop.

What's worse, Biden landed only 8 miles from the funeral home where they held the wake yesterday but couldn't be bothered to show up.

Today Gov Kelley Hochul reportedly was refused entry to the wake for some reason. I guess it was because her signed legislation pretty much caused the death of this officer, because the perp should have been in prison instead of out on the street committing murders.

I knew it was a huge mistake for Biden to go to that fundraiser when he should have at least made a phone call to the family of a murdered NYC police officer.

Trump showed up. Flew all the way from Florida to offer condolences to the friends and family of a slain police officer who was killed this week during a traffic stop.

What's worse, Biden landed only 8 miles from the funeral home where they held the wake yesterday but couldn't be bothered to show up.

Today Gov Kelley Hochul reportedly was refused entry to the wake for some reason. I guess it was because her signed legislation pretty much caused the death of this officer, because the perp should have been in prison instead of out on the street committing murders.

Last edited:

Good rejection. Piss on the leftist bitch.

Trump won, FJB looked the uncaring fool that he is.

The only stuff im seeing in the news about Bidens dinner is the fact that he got heckled and the fact that Trump did the more honorable thing on the same night. Trump wins, Bidne loses. This seems to be happening at every turn now. Biden doesnt get ANY wins anymore. Its all bad news when it comes to Joe and what he is doing. EVERYTHING flops for him.

The only stuff im seeing in the news about Bidens dinner is the fact that he got heckled and the fact that Trump did the more honorable thing on the same night. Trump wins, Bidne loses. This seems to be happening at every turn now. Biden doesnt get ANY wins anymore. Its all bad news when it comes to Joe and what he is doing. EVERYTHING flops for him.
The problem is the truth is coming out.....and everything Democrats do has to be forced down everyone's throats.

They can't do the right thing anymore because their extreme left base won't allow it.

Not an unforced error...He would have possibly been booed away from the gathering.
1711754578663.png

Forum List

Back