FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For

He wasn't talking to a grieving widow about her dead husband. He was talking to a graduating class of police officers.
/—-/ So no family members of fallen officers were present? You know that for a fact?
even if they were he was not talking directly to them. if we're going to compare apples to apples, stop reaching to make a banana something it's not.
/----/ "even if they were he was not talking directly to them. " And you know this how, through your empirical knowledge and crystal ball?
He wasn't talking to a grieving widow about her dead husband. He was talking to a graduating class of police officers.
/—-/ So no family members of fallen officers were present? You know that for a fact?
even if they were he was not talking directly to them. if we're going to compare apples to apples, stop reaching to make a banana something it's not.
/----/ "even if they were he was not talking directly to them." and you know that through your empirical knowledge and wishful thinking. Obozo just brushed them aside and said "I'm not talking to anyone who lost a family member in the line of duty."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
your reply makes zero sense in relation to my statement.

*even if they were in the audience* - i have no idea. i don't. but i don't suppose you do either so you need to mock yourself now cause i'm done.

I suppose the congress woman could have privately gone to president Trump and tell him that what he said saddened the widow, and Trump could have called the widow back to apologize, that he meant no harm......?

:dunno:

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

Because they're fucking liberal wankers all of them.

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

Obama’s remarks read in part,

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"
But he never said that to a grieving mother. Good fucking grief, you Trump sheep are ridiculous.
Bullshit. His audience included grieving mothers.

Everything Trump says is twisted by the DNC media, and many Americans aren't smart enough to see the left wing propaganda being spoon feed them.

There is no doubt Trump is an asshole, but no more so than Obama and likely less so. Obama was a Godlike figure to the Left. He was so cool, with his huge ears. He could do no wrong. Trump on the other hand, to the left, is wrong about everything.

The left is like a petulant two year old child. Only dumber.
And everything trump says and then walks back and then defends and every lie lie lie.....is defended by trumpanzees who sold their souls.
I suppose some do that, but they are few and getting fewer. Are there any in the elite 1% MSM???? Akin to the numerous MSM Obama sycophants????

There is no doubt Trump is a failure, but Obama was a much bigger failure yet the left considers him a rock star. See? This is the delusional left...that has bought the lies of the elite DNC media. That same media attacks Trump 24/7 yet commended Obama 24/7.

Do you see the purposeful distortion?

I suppose the congress woman could have privately gone to president Trump and tell him that what he said saddened the widow, and Trump could have called the widow back to apologize, that he meant no harm......?

But, of course, the douche bag congress woman wanted to make a big political issue out of it.

Gallup

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
2016-2017 trend
Approve Disapprove No opinion
%
% %
2017 Jan 16-19
59 37 4
2017 Jan 9-15 57 39 4
2017 Jan 2-8 55 42 3

approvlal over 55%

Rasmussen

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

MINUS 19 ...
No shit, if you didn't approve of him you were called a racist. Lol, how did the elections work out for you, during the Obama years? He was the worst president ever.
How many times were you called a racist? And by whom?
I was told I didn't agree with him because he was black. You must have a short memory.

But, of course, the douche bag congress woman wanted to make a big political issue out of it.
Or she presumed he would take offence, and attack her instead??? :dunno:

Everything Trump says is twisted by the DNC media, and many Americans aren't smart enough to see the left wing propaganda being spoon feed them.

There is no doubt Trump is an asshole, but no more so than Obama and likely less so. Obama was a Godlike figure to the Left. He was so cool, with his huge ears. He could do no wrong. Trump on the other hand, to the left, is wrong about everything.

And everything trump says and then walks back and then defends and every lie lie lie.....is defended by trumpanzees who sold their souls.
I suppose some do that, but they are few and getting fewer. Are there any in the elite 1% MSM???? Akin to the numerous MSM Obama sycophants????

There is no doubt Trump is a failure, but Obama was a much bigger failure yet the left considers him a rock star. See? This is the delusional left...that has bought the lies of the elite DNC media. That same media attacks Trump 24/7 yet commended Obama 24/7.

The media takes it too easy on Trump

No other President has gotten away with as much as Trump has

Yeah....and no other President was so mistreated by the media, as Obama was. They were much too hard on old Big Ears.

Last edited:

Nothing Trump says is being twisted,

No. The PRESIDENT should simply have done a better job.

So was Obama insulting every police man and woman? Was Obama an asshole? Was Obama inconsiderate?

Oh and why wasn't the media all bent out of shape when Obama said basically the same thing as Trump?

Because they're fucking liberal wankers all of them.

"However, former President Obama used nearly identical language in a 2009 speech given in front of a crowd at a police graduation in Columbus, Ohio.

Obama’s remarks read in part,

The job you signed up for is not easy. It can mean long shifts and late nights. It demands focus, and determination, and great bravery in the face of unknown dangers. When you run into that building or chase down that suspect, you will be risking your own life in order to protect the lives of men and women you have never met, and some that you may never know.

But you knew all that when you joined the academy. You knew the risks involved, you knew the sacrifices required, and yet you stood up and said, ‘I’ll take that risk. I’ll make that sacrifice. I will do that job.’"

FLASHBACK: Obama Told Police That Risking Their Lives Was Part Of ‘Job You Signed Up For’
Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?
t

They dont, it's just an act.

What would these poor RW'ers do if they had to defend Trump without pointing at Obama or HRC with some ridiculous comparison?
/----/ No dumbell. What we are doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left. When Obozo did something it was OK, but have Trump do the exact same thing and you clowns have a cow. It's all fake outrage and we're calling you on it.

Or she presumed he would take offence, and attack her instead??? :dunno:

Bullshit. She's obviusly a publicity hound and a leazy lying douche bag.

What has he gotten away with?

When Obozo did something it was OK, but have Trump do the exact same thing and you clowns have a cow
It’s not the exact same thing. It’s a dishonest comparison that only a partisan hack incapable of defending their position would make

Yeah...and Obama only speaks the truth.

What would these poor RW'ers do if they had to defend Trump without pointing at Obama or HRC with some ridiculous comparison?
/----/ No dumbell. What we are doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left. When Obozo did something it was OK, but have Trump do the exact same thing and you clowns have a cow. It's all fake outrage and we're calling you on it.

The problem here is these are not the same things.

Maybe you go find a story where Obama told the mother of a dead soldier that he knew what he signed up for but it must still hurt.

Yeah...and Obama only speaks the truth.

Obama is not the current president.

Forum List

Back