Nikki Haley already beats Biden in polls. Now she needs to win the next Republican debate.

Democrats say the dumbest things.

She will support Ukraine more than Bribin does. You'll like her. She takes orders from the same people.
You'll like her when she swears loyalty to the Mango Assface because that's how you've been trained. Just like a seal.

Women can’t lead….it’s been proven over and over again. God doesn’t see women as leaders. We need to stop the bullshit…..stop trying to pacify the left….FUCK THEM!
I knew you were a closet case, fruit.

You'll like her when she swears loyalty to the Mango Assface because that's how you've been trained. Just like a seal.
Another stupid post. She is one of you. Another WEF stooge.

If you don't want her to win, say she supports the Ukraine war even more than Bribin.

Margaret Thatcher couldn't lead?
You may have found the needle in the haystack in Thatcher although I’d argue heading a parliamentary democracy / constitutional monarchy is a bit different than fulfilling the role of “Leader Of The Free World”.
I like to generalize….you know, to save time and all.

Another stupid post. She is one of you. Another WEF stooge.

If you don't want her to win, say she supports the Ukraine war even more than Bribin.
Whether I want her to win or not is irrelevant. She won't & when it's over she'll swear loyalty to your favorite idiot & you'll be kissing her ass because she kissed Trump's.

Braindead Trump Humper MAGA Cult 101.

.….Are you saying that names, religion, race or creed have something to do with whether or not someone is a real core American?

Obviously they do not. YOU have proven that YOU are too stupid to understand that.

hahaha…I knew the emotional fools would come out to play…my three daughters would tell you women can lead….Show us where women have been effective leaders of nations.
Where have YOU ever been a leader of anyone anywhere anytime, closet-case?

Where have YOU ever been a leader of anyone anywhere anytime, closet-case?
Well…I’m certainly not a “leader” of 30 of Mexico’s children hoping to learn English at the expense of the American taxpayer. I’d rather suck human shit off the floors of outhouses on construction sites.

She was THE "grown-up" in the room during Republican Debate No. 1.

I am looking forward to Republican Debate No. 2 to see whether she improves on that and continues to gain supporters.
The instant she appears to be moving to the front, the democrat smear machine will kick into overdrive and we'll see all sorts of hysterical handwaving and bloviating that she's a terrible person, an awful woman, even that she wears white after Labor Day, and the misogyny of their position won't even be on their radar screen. Democrats love to pretend they support a Republican runner-up, but as soon as they become a front-runner, their true nature shows up and the mud comes out. When a democrat speaks admiringly or even tolerantly about a Republican, you can be assured they're desperately searching internet headlines for anything they can use in a smear campaign.

The instant she appears to be moving to the front, the democrat smear machine will kick into overdrive and we'll see all sorts of hysterical handwaving and bloviating that she's a terrible person, an awful woman, even that she wears white after Labor Day, and the misogyny of their position won't even be on their radar screen. Democrats love to pretend they support a Republican runner-up, but as soon as they become a front-runner, their true nature shows up and the mud comes out. When a democrat speaks admiringly or even tolerantly about a Republican, you can be assured they're desperately searching internet headlines for anything they can use in a smear campaign.
This malignant individual’s path to power should be blocked well before the dimocrap smear machine can get cranked up.

However, if she cannot beat Trump, it's not going to matter.

Haley's experience and thoughtful answers on abortion, the national debt and foreign policy show she's got the leadership chops – and reasoned temperament – to do the country's top job.​

It’s hard to beat Biden when you won’t be close to winning your own party primary.

Forum List

Back