Fla. Republican: We wanted to suppress black votes

Yep. Kind of sickening to see all this veiled racism, with a wink..wink..nod..nod, coming from the right. It's not like Florida didn't know this. I recall that in the Kathrine Harris voter purge, there turned out to be 20,000 found errors, and 54% of them effected blacks. Florida only has a 14% black population.
I just hope this gets a little more coverage. It should be enough to energize the black community into getting to the polls again.
Add to that, require people to get ID's then shut down MVA offices. Cant make it to the DMV? Oh well, you dont deserve to vote. Yeah, America!

To most people, a trip to the DMV is a journey to hell anyway.

The cons know this. They'll cry about the services, inefficiencies etc. But change their entire complaint to "it's easy" when someone else has to deal with it. They are literally against the DMV services and say that the experience is easy peasy at the same time.

weird how a Black man is elected, in large part due to minorities and young people who usually dont vote and all of a sudden you want ids that they dont posses, weird coincidence, huh

Do you truly believe that if the opponent had been white....say Bernie Sanders or Harry Ried (hypotheticallly running for president), that this would NOT be going on ?

You honestly believe this is because Barack Obama is black ?

That is just to weird.

I used to enjoy listening to him. About two months prior to the start of the primaries, he almost sounded like a good republican to me (more in terms of his views the process). I actually thought the guy might have some potential.

His skin color means nothing to me.

I am more disgusted by Joe Biden, Harry Ried, and Nancy Pelosi than I am by Obama. But he is still someone I really don't want coming back to the WH.

This racism thing obsession of yours should probably be the subject of some grad students thesis work.

That's not the point, moron. The point is the Florida Republicans (and many others) want to suppress voting among blacks. If you're disgusted by racism, you really ought to clean up your party.

That is clearly in dispute asswipe.

The guy who giving you your ammo is going to jail (or should be).

If there is an issue as he described it....that would be wrong.

Tell me voter fraud and manipulation does not happen on both sides.

Clean up your party ? Once again you sordid pricks use one example to make a sweeping generalization. Go have sex with yourself.

Add to that, require people to get ID's then shut down MVA offices. Cant make it to the DMV? Oh well, you dont deserve to vote. Yeah, America!

To most people, a trip to the DMV is a journey to hell anyway.

The cons know this. They'll cry about the services, inefficiencies etc. But change their entire complaint to "it's easy" when someone else has to deal with it. They are literally against the DMV services and say that the experience is easy peasy at the same time.

I'm not a con, I hate the DMV and I never said it was easy. Why does it have to be easy to get an ID????

I would imagine this is going to be quite problematic for republicans. Not only will it effect the presidential election, but it may also lose them some of their congressmen on criminal charges

no one has yet explained why having to get ID singles out blacks.

Is there a law that states "only blacks need proof" ?

oh and are republicans going to block entrances to the polls like these guys? they are republicans right>Tea Party?

blackpanthers.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back