Fla. Republican: We wanted to suppress black votes

Voter fraud doesnt exist, solving a problem that doesnt exist for a simple reason, supporting this action makes you a physical enemy of the united states the same way nazis were and al qaeda

my fellow libs and the us govt hasnt taken the extreme stance i have taken, yet, but they will if your nazi like actions change the results of the election

Ya know, I remember someone laughing at the post racial Obama scenario, and at first I was not sure they should laugh, I mean it could happen, right?

Wow was I wrong, more racism today, at least on the table and in front of us, than in many decades.

Jim Crow has made a come back, who woulda thunk it...My theory also is HIllary should have won, had two terms then Obama for two, by then most of these extremist racists would be dead and gone, natural causes, etc

I think the racism has always been there. It just came closer to the surface when Obama was elected. Too many people in this country just don't want to be governed by a black man. The good news is their snarling themselves in incohesion is disgusting more and more people. The under-40 generation just doesn't like racism, and is more likely to have integrated groups of friends.

This also might help Nelson's bid, and make Rick Scott unemployed.

You guys do realize this dirt bag has no credibility with anyone right?

you do realize voter fraud doesnt exist and ALL new voter id laws are the same as declaring war against america?

tell me you understand that you cannot prevent 5 million americans from voting and have no reaction

Yep. Kind of sickening to see all this veiled racism, with a wink..wink..nod..nod, coming from the right. It's not like Florida didn't know this. I recall that in the Kathrine Harris voter purge, there turned out to be 20,000 found errors, and 54% of them effected blacks. Florida only has a 14% black population.

I just hope this gets a little more coverage. It should be enough to energize the black community into getting to the polls again.

The polls will be closed to the Black community in many states, they will be closed to students and many elderly as well.

I am predicting a civil war if that happens, Hope I am wrong...but what choice would anyone have at that point, sure as hell aint gonna tuck our tails between our legs like gore and kerry did when their elections were stolen right from under their noses

I'm confused, what exactly did they do to stop blacks from voting...and don't say requiring ID to vote because you need ID for almost everything today.

My youngest is severely autistic and HE has ID. I hand out lunches to the homeless and most of them have ID. It's difficult for them to get and they have to jump through hoops but they can get ID.

For a long time, our state allowed illegals to get driver's licenses, hence they got signed up to vote. When asked if they checked to see if the people who signed up to vote were actually eligible, we were told first that they didn't check at all, and then when I wrote a letter to the editor, that changed to they check intermittently. Nothing on what they do when they find someone who is ineligible actually voting.

They first tried to send out an error ridden purge list to County election officials. The list that Scott sent them was so outrageously bogus that no election official would scrub the names. Rick Scott told them he was cleaning up his list. We'll see.

The one used by Harris in the 2000 election contained over 20,000 errors, and 54% of them effected black voters.

Of course thats the reason...limit the votes for fear of imagined voter fraud. Dont limit anything when it comes to guns tho...Votes kill people. Wait..

Yep. Kind of sickening to see all this veiled racism, with a wink..wink..nod..nod, coming from the right. It's not like Florida didn't know this. I recall that in the Kathrine Harris voter purge, there turned out to be 20,000 found errors, and 54% of them effected blacks. Florida only has a 14% black population.

I just hope this gets a little more coverage. It should be enough to energize the black community into getting to the polls again.

Add to that, require people to get ID's then shut down MVA offices. Cant make it to the DMV? Oh well, you dont deserve to vote. Yeah, America!

Ya know, I remember someone laughing at the post racial Obama scenario, and at first I was not sure they should laugh, I mean it could happen, right?

Wow was I wrong, more racism today, at least on the table and in front of us, than in many decades.

Jim Crow has made a come back, who woulda thunk it...My theory also is HIllary should have won, had two terms then Obama for two, by then most of these extremist racists would be dead and gone, natural causes, etc

I think the racism has always been there. It just came closer to the surface when Obama was elected. Too many people in this country just don't want to be governed by a black man. The good news is their snarling themselves in incohesion is disgusting more and more people. The under-40 generation just doesn't like racism, and is more likely to have integrated groups of friends.

This also might help Nelson's bid, and make Rick Scott unemployed.

You guys do realize this dirt bag has no credibility with anyone right?

I realize he's a dirt bag, but he did give a sworn deposition making this specific allegation. It rings true, considering how bogus Scott's last purge list was. It certainly is enough to warrant an investigation of the Florida GOP.

Of course thats the reason...limit the votes for fear of imagined voter fraud. Dont limit anything when it comes to guns tho...Votes kill people. Wait..

Add to that, require people to get ID's then shut down MVA offices. Cant make it to the DMV? Oh well, you dont deserve to vote. Yeah, America!

I know, what I dont know is america ready to respond to 5 million minorities and students in 12 states being illegally prevented from voting peacefully?

It's pretty much common knowledge by now that the entire voter ID BS that's been brought up the by the GOP trash is nothing more than trying to suppress the democratic vote.

How does it suppress the democrat vote? Is it easier for whites to get an ID, shit I have to spend a day getting one. Atleast welfare users dont have to take time off of work.

Voter fraud doesnt exist, solving a problem that doesnt exist for a simple reason, supporting this action makes you a physical enemy of the united states the same way nazis were and al qaeda

my fellow libs and the us govt hasnt taken the extreme stance i have taken, yet, but they will if your nazi like actions change the results of the election

Bulcrap, of course it exists...One of those May 1st protests an admitted illegal stated on live television "we vote too"...What the hell do you think that means?

To most people, a trip to the DMV is a journey to hell anyway.

Bulcrap, of course it exists...One of those May 1st protests an admitted illegal stated on live television "we vote too"...What the hell do you think that means?

Where are all the prosecutions? What jurisdiction does this person live? Hell, many smaller municipalities allow anyone who can provide proof of residence to vote in local elections. Vermont even allows people in prison to vote.

Where are all the prosecutions? What jurisdiction does this person live? Hell, many smaller municipalities allow anyone who can provide proof of residence to vote in local elections. Vermont even allows people in prison to vote.

That, is an excellent question.

You are arguing with someone who hates America because America has Blax, Latinos, Gays, Jews

etc

it is that simple

there is undeniable and absolute proof that voter fraud doesnt exist or that you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than you do finding a single case of it

that is a fact, but conz dont care about facts, their hate always trumps them

Last edited:
It's pretty much common knowledge by now that the entire voter ID BS that's been brought up the by the GOP trash is nothing more than trying to suppress the democratic vote.

How does it suppress the democrat vote? Is it easier for whites to get an ID, shit I have to spend a day getting one. Atleast welfare users dont have to take time off of work.

Are you saying that the 52% of Americans who voted for Obama are all on welfare, or are you just sharing your inbred bigotry with us?

You are arguing with someone who hates America because America has Blax, Latinos, Gays, Jews

etc

it is that simple

there is undeniable and absolute proof that voter fraud doesnt exist or that you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than you do finding a single case of it

It's beginning to dawn on me why you have no rep....

That is, every Republican except for Florida’s former Republican Party chairman Jim Greer, who, scorned by his party and in deep legal trouble

He'd make a great witness for the defense, he has an axe to grind....His boy Charlie got whooped and couldnt protect him. I prasie the republicans for scorning him. I'm sure he'll be a legend for democrats just like another republican, OJ Simpson.

etc

it is that simple

is that the silly button on the screen you children keep talking about :lol:

jesus christ man, your side is stopping americans from voting, you are about to start a fucking war, and you want to play little fucking games about a rep button on this board?

tell me for krist sake you understand your actions are much more serious than that?

that you are threatening civil war, tell me you get that please

etc

it is that simple

is that the silly button on the screen you children keep talking about :lol:

jesus christ man, your side is stopping americans from voting, you are about to start a fucking war, and you want to play little fucking games about a rep button on this board?

tell me for krist sake you understand your actions are much more serious than that?

that you are threatening civil war, tell me you get that please

I'm surprised we haven't had a civil war already, and for completely different reasons. Requiring ID to vote makes sense. It denies no one. Even my severely autistic son has ID and it was required for him to get his disability. As I said, I know homeless people who get id. Why on earth would anyone not be able to get ID?

Do you have ID? If so, what's the problem? Do you think blacks are too stupid to get ID, is that it? What reason can you possibly have for people not getting ID?

oh yeah, what are those reasons you think we should have a civil war, pray tell?

I cant wait to hear this

Forum List

Back