Fla. Congressman Reportedly Involved in 2nd Affair

What's the big deal? So you have another political figure who cannot keep his zipper zipped. At least he did not lie to federal investigators and his extra curricular activities where not with a man in charge of Freddie or Fannie. Nobody drowned in a car in some bay while he slept off a night of boozing. State secrets were not exchanged for sex. Hell, he's just another politician who says one thing and does another. That's the majority of the beltway crowd. This is not news, this is a guy who is still living his college experience of mindless sex, whenever, wherever. Show me a politician who words match his deeds--THAT'S NEWS.

The closest is John McCain and even he has fallen short on a few occasions.

You're exactly right.

What irks me about the whole thing is Nacy Pelosi saying, "OF COURSE we'll investigate....after the election." That woman is a vicious partisan hack.

What irks me about the whole thing is Nacy Pelosi saying, "OF COURSE we'll investigate....after the election." That woman is a vicious partisan hack.

I heard that she is Sarah Palin's mother. sounds right:lol:

You're exactly right.

WHERE does it say ''after the election'' in the article?

He said he never misused campaign funds and was confident he will be cleared of wrongdoing.

"I have not violated my oath of office, nor have I violated any laws," Mahoney said in the statement.

Mahoney's statement came one day after ABC News reported that he had an affair with an aide and then paid her $121,000 to keep her quiet and avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit. After the report, Mahoney called for an investigation into his own conduct by the House Ethics Committee. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi also called for an inquiry.

it says NOTHING on after the election?

are you just trying to stir up trouble? lol

care

This is expected in the Democratic Party. In fact, he could probably run for reelection and win. If it happens in the Republican Party, the politician is usually removed from office as quickly as possible.

WHERE does it say ''after the election'' in the article?

it says NOTHING on after the election?

are you just trying to stir up trouble? lol

care

Sorry about that. When I first heard about this it was on Rush or Hannity and they said that -- even provided her quote. That's what I get for skimming....

This is expected in the Democratic Party. In fact, he could probably run for reelection and win. If it happens in the Republican Party, the politician is usually removed from office as quickly as possible.

Like Vito Fossella? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back