FL GOPer: Conservative by day, BDSM vampire-rape role-player by night

Brings back fond memories of the Repub who dressed up as a nazi on his off hours.

But, I agree with WinterBorn - what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is no one's business.

I co however, consider the nazi wannabe unfit for public office.

In the US, that is.

He also dressed up as a WW2 GI. For you that's probably also unacceptable.

This is not marriage bed. This is on a stage (pride and lust) with multiple sexual partners (greed? Lol) per evening. Pain is a major ingredient as well.

Rather far from sacred, to be sure. Ask any local Christian.

Regards from Rosie

BDSM is not always even having sex, nor is it about multiple partners.

True, but in these organized groups it always is. Local dungeons make good money from hosting 'scenes'

Staged scenes always involve real sex and multiple partners.

After I was divorced I was poor and down on my luck. Being discreet and having community theater experience was a boon.

I will never discuss specifics.

I was hired as a lighting director. Made a nice living at it. Only theaterwork, never scenes. But all scenes need good lighting and a great sound system.

The stagecraft is important and does not come cheap.

This is not the kind of scene that is in the privacy of any home, but it is paid membership only.

Regards from Rosie

Most dungeons do not allow actual sex among the participants, unless they are in a specific show. And being in the show is an entirely different thing.

Nope.

Regards from Rosie

Having sex with your employees in the Government is illegal, using State troops to procure your sex partner is illegal. Threatening the career of your employee to have sex with you in the Government is also illegal. Clinton did all of that. And turds like you defend him.

meanwhile this guy breaks no laws and you want to crucify him. Go figure.

Oh well! Ken Starr, impeachment hearings, millions of wasted dollars and you idiots could not get the job done.

It is often a surprise to find a Republican who is not impotent. So many of you are.

Regards from Rosie

What do you expect when 45 commies that refused to uphold their oath, we have the same situation today, party over country.

So he is into weird role playing. Has he done anything illegal? Is he soliciting sex from complete strangers on the internet? is he posting his junk online? Does this behavior, if he still does it, somehow prevent him from standing for the Constitution and limited government?

Not really seeing the big deal.

"There are millions of people in our district and the best we could find was this satanic role playing goon..."

That says a lot about the people who live there, eh?

Are there not other candidates? Anyone can file for candidacy, I have no issue with his sex life unless it interferes with his job. Not seeing how this would effect his job. A blackmailer would have nothing to hold over this guy because it is out in the open. The Lewinski matter, either she or a blackmailer could have used Clinton's affair as a way to procure political favors. Wiener I had no issue with, except in the last race he was in he could not stop himself even when he was fighting for his political life.

Brings back fond memories of the Repub who dressed up as a nazi on his off hours.

But, I agree with WinterBorn - what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is no one's business.

I co however, consider the nazi wannabe unfit for public office.

In the US, that is.

Are you sure you aren't mixed up with Prince Harry who wore a Nazi officer's uniform to a Halloween party? Or the republican who belonged to a Civil War Reenactment group and was a Confederate?

Ricard Iott (R), from Ohio, 2010:

Tea Party Republican dresses up like Nazi Waffen SS! | TheHill

Why Is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - The Atlantic

GOP hopeful Rich Iott slammed for being photographed in Nazi uniform, defends self as history buff - NY Daily News

The Washington Monthly

alg-rich-iott2-jpg.jpg

Second from right. The teenager in the picture is his son. Scary.

What happened to Richard Iott?

Well, in typical Republican fashion, he doubled down and defended it, of course! Cuz it's just totally normal in 21st century America to go around dressing like Hitler!!

GOP House Candidate Defends Wearing Nazi Uniform To Participate In WWII Reenactments

Lott lost in the GE to Marcy Kaptur by almost 19 points, Kaptur 59.4 / Iott 40.6, in the year of the big Republican wave.

:D

Last edited:
Having sex with your employees in the Government is illegal, using State troops to procure your sex partner is illegal. Threatening the career of your employee to have sex with you in the Government is also illegal. Clinton did all of that. And turds like you defend him.

Oh well! Ken Starr, impeachment hearings, millions of wasted dollars and you idiots could not get the job done.

It is often a surprise to find a Republican who is not impotent. So many of you are.

Regards from Rosie

What do you expect when 45 commies that refused to uphold their oath, we have the same situation today, party over country.

Most of us just stop reading at that word. The smart ones do. I did.

Oh, for Pete's sakes folks, Big Mouth Gingrich cheated on his first wife Battley with the woman that would become his second wife. While his first wife was in the hospital recovering from a cancer surgery, Gingrich showed up to talk about divorce. He refused to pay alimony or child support. Then he marries wife number two Ginther. While he is running his mouth jumping up and down screaming about Clinton..........he's out cheating on his wife with a woman that will become wife #3. Yep.

David Vitter cheats on wife with prostitute.

Larry Craig. Virulent antigay loud mouth. Caught in bathroom soliciting men.

The list goes on.

It's a tit for tat game.

Don't forget that Santorum played go-between for the hush-money. Vitter, Santorum, Coburn broke laws which, IMO, puts them in a different and much lower class.

IDK if it puts them in a lower class. The whole everybody act shocked when somebody has sex is hilarious. The thing that makes the right such easy targets is the whole family values sha-na-na. The left does the same thing and it becomes nothing more than bread and circuses.

Many times over I think that it is used as a distraction from other things that are actually more important.

There is a hell of a lot of money involved in keeping us divided with shiny things. I think if we as a society took that away from them then they would be forced to focus on the important crap. I put Tom DeLay on a much lower class for instance then all of the idiotic sex scandals together. The revolving door is a far more important issue. Maybe it's me.

File under: you just can't make this shit up.

Meet Jacob Rush, 35 years old, lawyer, and candidate for the GOP primaries for Florida-03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06uZtLCfs4

"Conservative Straight Shooter"

This is also Jacob Rush:

jeckyll-and-hyde-russ-300x311.jpg

Yes, that's him on the left AND on the right.

And here is his bio at his campaign website:

About - Jake Rush for Congress

Now, read:

The bizarre double life of conservative congressional hopeful Jake Rush - SaintPetersBlog

Rush – as “Chazz Darling,” “Staas van der Winst” and a host of other roles – was a long-time member of the Mind’s Eye Society, otherwise known as “Camarilla.”

Mind’s Eye, or MES, is a nationwide community of gothic-punk role-players who come together to take on personas of vampires and other supernatural beings (known as Kindred), dealing with night-to-night struggles “against their own bestial natures, hunters, and each other.”

MES has a number of different sects, with names such as Vampire: The Requiem; Vampire: The Masquerade; Changeling: The Lost; Geist the Sin Eaters; New World of Darkness and Werewolf the Forsaken, among others.

Using various “domains” — through both table games and “live action”— Rush participated as dozens of “characters,” with names like Darling, van de Winst, Johan Gambrys, Zane Daily, The Kriesler, Archbishop Kettering and more.

MES, extremely trademarked and organized, is by no means a trivial enterprise. It is a highly regimented association of like-minded people, complete with its own rituals and performances.

The governing body not only has elected officers, a Board of Directors and someone called a “national storyteller,” but they conduct monthly meetings, hold trade shows, and present an annual international convention, which in 2014 is on April 9-13 in San Antonio, Texas....

Rush, as a member of the “Kindred of Gainesville,” is not some teenager playing Dungeons and Dragons in his mom’s basement. This is a game for adults, with adult themes...

...Listed under “other interests” on his bio page, Rush describes himself as a “sworn officer … fo’ real,” suggestive of his double life in the “occult” world and the “real” one, as a lawyer and Alachua County sheriff’s deputy.

By June 2013, the future GOP candidate — beginning to aspire to elected office — began to try to cleanse his past, starting with a frenzy of image deletions from the wiki, with some of the most outrageous ones deleted on March 7, 2014.

However, not everything was scrubbed.

Images that remained under the attorney’s name range between the utterly childish and truly unsettling — especially for someone wanting to be a serious “law and order” GOP congressional candidate who leans to the right of the Tea Party.

For example, images not erased — unlike one deleted photo uploaded in 2009 titled “Put on my Rape Face” — illustrate a disturbing spectrum, ranging from the silly and mild to unsettling portrayals of bizarre, ritualistic scenes of the occult, book burnings — even a succubus.

Among the photos still available on the wiki are:

Burning books
Aiming shotguns at dogs
Dressed as a vampire
Dressed as a demon
Satanic symbolism
Being chained and gagged
Bloody angel wings...

...Chazz Darling appears to be one of Rush’s favorite personas. As Darling, Rush published regularly in both the Camarilla Wiki Project, a wide range of message boards and sites connected with White Wolf Publishing, the company which created the first Vampire: The Masquerade role-playing game in 1991.

There are some unbelievable sexual quotes at the news article, very disturbing, that you can read at the link.

This is being reported all over the place:

Even by FL standards, Jake Rush campaign is 100 percent strange | Naked Politics

Meet Jake Rush, Florida Congressional Candidate and Vampire | Vanity Fair

Florida GOP Candidate Jacob Rush Takes Heat For Occult Fantasies - TIME

Florida Man Runs for Congress, Embraces His Cosplay/Rape Fantasy Past

Meet the Gothic-Punk Role-Player Running Against Ted Yoho, a Former Large-Animal Veterinarian - NationalJournal.com

Vampire Congressman! Coming Soon to Showtime! - Hit & Run : Reason.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can read Mr. Rush's response here:

The campaign's a stage and Jake Rush says he's being attacked for merely acting | Naked Politics

He admits to being a gamer and for the company that has been "outed".

This part kind of stuck out:

“As a practicing Christian, I am deeply offended that the opposing campaign and their supporters would take a gaming and theatre hobby and mischaracterize it,”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, my gut tells me that guy is not gonna unseat Republican Tea-Party Rep. Ted Yoho in the primary, anyway. Not sure how many people are into a Rep. who does rape role playing by night.

But the story DOES raise one issue, namely:

How vulnerable we all are, all of us who type anything on the internet.

There is no such thing as scrubbing data completely. In the age of Google-cache and things like the "Way Back Machine", every blog entry, every uploaded graphic or vid or aud file, even if deleted from your server, can be restored, because backups are being kept all the time.

THAT IS SCARY.

Do I think the guy should be disqualified because he's a gamer? Nope, not really. Maybe the Gamers here would like to speak a word about this.

But these kind of sexual forays usually don't go really well for politicians seeking a higher office.

And mind you, we are probably only at the tip of the iceberg. The one quote from the article above that I did not quote, for decency's sake (you will have to go to the link to read it), is probably one of thousands of entries the dude made. Just think of how many thousands of posts most of us make here.

I DO think it is absolutely hypocritical for the dude to claim to be a Christian and then be occulting late at night on the internet and would wager that his Pastor would probably like to have a word or two with him. Would you like to have a Rep. who types about wanting to tie up maidens and rape them? Or get tied up himself... I sure as hell wouldn't.

This story may just win the prize for weird of weird in 2014.

Updates to come....

So? as long as their consenting adults how is this our business?

I think he should suffer the same fate as Anthony weiner....

unlike Vitter, crain and Sanford.
Or Clinton. :eusa_whistle:

no. no one complained about bill but lucianne and the rightwngnuts

and the wingnuts still impeached him.

isn't that funny?

Im with you there, Jilly. I think all male executives should keep female entertainment close by, because we have stressful jobs and lives and what better way to release stress than having a female humidor who can also deep throat, close by.

Or Clinton. :eusa_whistle:

no. no one complained about bill but lucianne and the rightwngnuts

and the wingnuts still impeached him.

isn't that funny?

Im with you there, Jilly. I think all male executives should keep female entertainment close by, because we have stressful jobs and lives and what better way to release stress than having a female humidor who can also deep throat, close by.

Yer just blowin us away there with your impeccable logic, champ.

Nope.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

What you talking about, he was impeached. Only the democrats let him off the hook for lying under oath depriving a woman of her civil rights. I think that was punishment enough.

File under: you just can't make this shit up.

Meet Jacob Rush, 35 years old, lawyer, and candidate for the GOP primaries for Florida-03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06uZtLCfs4

"Conservative Straight Shooter"

This is also Jacob Rush:

jeckyll-and-hyde-russ-300x311.jpg

Yes, that's him on the left AND on the right.

And here is his bio at his campaign website:

About - Jake Rush for Congress

Now, read:

The bizarre double life of conservative congressional hopeful Jake Rush - SaintPetersBlog

Rush – as “Chazz Darling,” “Staas van der Winst” and a host of other roles – was a long-time member of the Mind’s Eye Society, otherwise known as “Camarilla.”

Mind’s Eye, or MES, is a nationwide community of gothic-punk role-players who come together to take on personas of vampires and other supernatural beings (known as Kindred), dealing with night-to-night struggles “against their own bestial natures, hunters, and each other.”

MES has a number of different sects, with names such as Vampire: The Requiem; Vampire: The Masquerade; Changeling: The Lost; Geist the Sin Eaters; New World of Darkness and Werewolf the Forsaken, among others.

Using various “domains” — through both table games and “live action”— Rush participated as dozens of “characters,” with names like Darling, van de Winst, Johan Gambrys, Zane Daily, The Kriesler, Archbishop Kettering and more.

MES, extremely trademarked and organized, is by no means a trivial enterprise. It is a highly regimented association of like-minded people, complete with its own rituals and performances.

The governing body not only has elected officers, a Board of Directors and someone called a “national storyteller,” but they conduct monthly meetings, hold trade shows, and present an annual international convention, which in 2014 is on April 9-13 in San Antonio, Texas....

Rush, as a member of the “Kindred of Gainesville,” is not some teenager playing Dungeons and Dragons in his mom’s basement. This is a game for adults, with adult themes...

...Listed under “other interests” on his bio page, Rush describes himself as a “sworn officer … fo’ real,” suggestive of his double life in the “occult” world and the “real” one, as a lawyer and Alachua County sheriff’s deputy.

By June 2013, the future GOP candidate — beginning to aspire to elected office — began to try to cleanse his past, starting with a frenzy of image deletions from the wiki, with some of the most outrageous ones deleted on March 7, 2014.

However, not everything was scrubbed.

Images that remained under the attorney’s name range between the utterly childish and truly unsettling — especially for someone wanting to be a serious “law and order” GOP congressional candidate who leans to the right of the Tea Party.

For example, images not erased — unlike one deleted photo uploaded in 2009 titled “Put on my Rape Face” — illustrate a disturbing spectrum, ranging from the silly and mild to unsettling portrayals of bizarre, ritualistic scenes of the occult, book burnings — even a succubus.

Among the photos still available on the wiki are:

Burning books
Aiming shotguns at dogs
Dressed as a vampire
Dressed as a demon
Satanic symbolism
Being chained and gagged
Bloody angel wings...

...Chazz Darling appears to be one of Rush’s favorite personas. As Darling, Rush published regularly in both the Camarilla Wiki Project, a wide range of message boards and sites connected with White Wolf Publishing, the company which created the first Vampire: The Masquerade role-playing game in 1991.

There are some unbelievable sexual quotes at the news article, very disturbing, that you can read at the link.

This is being reported all over the place:

Even by FL standards, Jake Rush campaign is 100 percent strange | Naked Politics

Meet Jake Rush, Florida Congressional Candidate and Vampire | Vanity Fair

Florida GOP Candidate Jacob Rush Takes Heat For Occult Fantasies - TIME

Florida Man Runs for Congress, Embraces His Cosplay/Rape Fantasy Past

Meet the Gothic-Punk Role-Player Running Against Ted Yoho, a Former Large-Animal Veterinarian - NationalJournal.com

Vampire Congressman! Coming Soon to Showtime! - Hit & Run : Reason.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can read Mr. Rush's response here:

The campaign's a stage and Jake Rush says he's being attacked for merely acting | Naked Politics

He admits to being a gamer and for the company that has been "outed".

This part kind of stuck out:

“As a practicing Christian, I am deeply offended that the opposing campaign and their supporters would take a gaming and theatre hobby and mischaracterize it,”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, my gut tells me that guy is not gonna unseat Republican Tea-Party Rep. Ted Yoho in the primary, anyway. Not sure how many people are into a Rep. who does rape role playing by night.

But the story DOES raise one issue, namely:

How vulnerable we all are, all of us who type anything on the internet.

There is no such thing as scrubbing data completely. In the age of Google-cache and things like the "Way Back Machine", every blog entry, every uploaded graphic or vid or aud file, even if deleted from your server, can be restored, because backups are being kept all the time.

THAT IS SCARY.

Do I think the guy should be disqualified because he's a gamer? Nope, not really. Maybe the Gamers here would like to speak a word about this.

But these kind of sexual forays usually don't go really well for politicians seeking a higher office.

And mind you, we are probably only at the tip of the iceberg. The one quote from the article above that I did not quote, for decency's sake (you will have to go to the link to read it), is probably one of thousands of entries the dude made. Just think of how many thousands of posts most of us make here.

I DO think it is absolutely hypocritical for the dude to claim to be a Christian and then be occulting late at night on the internet and would wager that his Pastor would probably like to have a word or two with him. Would you like to have a Rep. who types about wanting to tie up maidens and rape them? Or get tied up himself... I sure as hell wouldn't.

This story may just win the prize for weird of weird in 2014.

Updates to come....

Very interesting that you wish to make an issue out of this guy role playing. Yet I will bet in another thread you will be raising the issue of sodomy (man on man) to the right of marriage. Yeah, doing the bone dance with Mr. Splinter is exactly the same as role playing.

Forum List

Back