FL GOPer: Conservative by day, BDSM vampire-rape role-player by night

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
File under: you just can't make this shit up.

Meet Jacob Rush, 35 years old, lawyer, and candidate for the GOP primaries for Florida-03:

"Conservative Straight Shooter"

This is also Jacob Rush:

jeckyll-and-hyde-russ-300x311.jpg

Yes, that's him on the left AND on the right.

And here is his bio at his campaign website:

About - Jake Rush for Congress

Now, read:

The bizarre double life of conservative congressional hopeful Jake Rush - SaintPetersBlog

Rush – as “Chazz Darling,” “Staas van der Winst” and a host of other roles – was a long-time member of the Mind’s Eye Society, otherwise known as “Camarilla.”

Mind’s Eye, or MES, is a nationwide community of gothic-punk role-players who come together to take on personas of vampires and other supernatural beings (known as Kindred), dealing with night-to-night struggles “against their own bestial natures, hunters, and each other.”

MES has a number of different sects, with names such as Vampire: The Requiem; Vampire: The Masquerade; Changeling: The Lost; Geist the Sin Eaters; New World of Darkness and Werewolf the Forsaken, among others.

Using various “domains” — through both table games and “live action”— Rush participated as dozens of “characters,” with names like Darling, van de Winst, Johan Gambrys, Zane Daily, The Kriesler, Archbishop Kettering and more.

MES, extremely trademarked and organized, is by no means a trivial enterprise. It is a highly regimented association of like-minded people, complete with its own rituals and performances.

The governing body not only has elected officers, a Board of Directors and someone called a “national storyteller,” but they conduct monthly meetings, hold trade shows, and present an annual international convention, which in 2014 is on April 9-13 in San Antonio, Texas....

Rush, as a member of the “Kindred of Gainesville,” is not some teenager playing Dungeons and Dragons in his mom’s basement. This is a game for adults, with adult themes...

...Listed under “other interests” on his bio page, Rush describes himself as a “sworn officer … fo’ real,” suggestive of his double life in the “occult” world and the “real” one, as a lawyer and Alachua County sheriff’s deputy.

By June 2013, the future GOP candidate — beginning to aspire to elected office — began to try to cleanse his past, starting with a frenzy of image deletions from the wiki, with some of the most outrageous ones deleted on March 7, 2014.

However, not everything was scrubbed.

Images that remained under the attorney’s name range between the utterly childish and truly unsettling — especially for someone wanting to be a serious “law and order” GOP congressional candidate who leans to the right of the Tea Party.

For example, images not erased — unlike one deleted photo uploaded in 2009 titled “Put on my Rape Face” — illustrate a disturbing spectrum, ranging from the silly and mild to unsettling portrayals of bizarre, ritualistic scenes of the occult, book burnings — even a succubus.

Among the photos still available on the wiki are:

Burning books
Aiming shotguns at dogs
Dressed as a vampire
Dressed as a demon
Satanic symbolism
Being chained and gagged
Bloody angel wings...

...Chazz Darling appears to be one of Rush’s favorite personas. As Darling, Rush published regularly in both the Camarilla Wiki Project, a wide range of message boards and sites connected with White Wolf Publishing, the company which created the first Vampire: The Masquerade role-playing game in 1991.

There are some unbelievable sexual quotes at the news article, very disturbing, that you can read at the link.

This is being reported all over the place:

Even by FL standards, Jake Rush campaign is 100 percent strange | Naked Politics

Meet Jake Rush, Florida Congressional Candidate and Vampire | Vanity Fair

Florida GOP Candidate Jacob Rush Takes Heat For Occult Fantasies - TIME

Florida Man Runs for Congress, Embraces His Cosplay/Rape Fantasy Past

Meet the Gothic-Punk Role-Player Running Against Ted Yoho, a Former Large-Animal Veterinarian - NationalJournal.com

Vampire Congressman! Coming Soon to Showtime! - Hit & Run : Reason.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can read Mr. Rush's response here:

The campaign's a stage and Jake Rush says he's being attacked for merely acting | Naked Politics

He admits to being a gamer and for the company that has been "outed".

This part kind of stuck out:

“As a practicing Christian, I am deeply offended that the opposing campaign and their supporters would take a gaming and theatre hobby and mischaracterize it,”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, my gut tells me that guy is not gonna unseat Republican Tea-Party Rep. Ted Yoho in the primary, anyway. Not sure how many people are into a Rep. who does rape role playing by night.

But the story DOES raise one issue, namely:

How vulnerable we all are, all of us who type anything on the internet.

There is no such thing as scrubbing data completely. In the age of Google-cache and things like the "Way Back Machine", every blog entry, every uploaded graphic or vid or aud file, even if deleted from your server, can be restored, because backups are being kept all the time.

THAT IS SCARY.

Do I think the guy should be disqualified because he's a gamer? Nope, not really. Maybe the Gamers here would like to speak a word about this.

But these kind of sexual forays usually don't go really well for politicians seeking a higher office.

And mind you, we are probably only at the tip of the iceberg. The one quote from the article above that I did not quote, for decency's sake (you will have to go to the link to read it), is probably one of thousands of entries the dude made. Just think of how many thousands of posts most of us make here.

I DO think it is absolutely hypocritical for the dude to claim to be a Christian and then be occulting late at night on the internet and would wager that his Pastor would probably like to have a word or two with him. Would you like to have a Rep. who types about wanting to tie up maidens and rape them? Or get tied up himself... I sure as hell wouldn't.

This story may just win the prize for weird of weird in 2014.

Updates to come....

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's kind of out there, but it's not illegal and what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes doesn't bother me much.

Why is it you commies only get your prude on when a conservative is involved? I wonder how many up and coming commiecrats played grand theft auto or other violent rape and torture games growing up, are you even asking? I don't think so. This guy played games and you fucking idiots have a cow, but let a president have a pattern of abusing real women, not a problem. You're fucking hypocrites all.

Meet Jacob Rush, 35 years old, lawyer, and candidate for the GOP primaries for Florida-03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06uZtLCfs4

This is also Jacob Rush:

Now, read:

The bizarre double life of conservative congressional hopeful Jake Rush - SaintPetersBlog

Rush – as “Chazz Darling,” “Staas van der Winst” and a host of other roles – was a long-time member of the Mind’s Eye Society, otherwise known as “Camarilla.”

Mind’s Eye, or MES, is a nationwide community of gothic-punk role-players who come together to take on personas of vampires and other supernatural beings (known as Kindred), dealing with night-to-night struggles “against their own bestial natures, hunters, and each other.”

MES has a number of different sects, with names such as Vampire: The Requiem; Vampire: The Masquerade; Changeling: The Lost; Geist the Sin Eaters; New World of Darkness and Werewolf the Forsaken, among others.

Using various “domains” — through both table games and “live action”— Rush participated as dozens of “characters,” with names like Darling, van de Winst, Johan Gambrys, Zane Daily, The Kriesler, Archbishop Kettering and more.

MES, extremely trademarked and organized, is by no means a trivial enterprise. It is a highly regimented association of like-minded people, complete with its own rituals and performances.

The governing body not only has elected officers, a Board of Directors and someone called a “national storyteller,” but they conduct monthly meetings, hold trade shows, and present an annual international convention, which in 2014 is on April 9-13 in San Antonio, Texas....

Rush, as a member of the “Kindred of Gainesville,” is not some teenager playing Dungeons and Dragons in his mom’s basement. This is a game for adults, with adult themes...

...Listed under “other interests” on his bio page, Rush describes himself as a “sworn officer … fo’ real,” suggestive of his double life in the “occult” world and the “real” one, as a lawyer and Alachua County sheriff’s deputy.

By June 2013, the future GOP candidate — beginning to aspire to elected office — began to try to cleanse his past, starting with a frenzy of image deletions from the wiki, with some of the most outrageous ones deleted on March 7, 2014.

Images that remained under the attorney’s name range between the utterly childish and truly unsettling — especially for someone wanting to be a serious “law and order” GOP congressional candidate who leans to the right of the Tea Party.

For example, images not erased — unlike one deleted photo uploaded in 2009 titled “Put on my Rape Face” — illustrate a disturbing spectrum, ranging from the silly and mild to unsettling portrayals of bizarre, ritualistic scenes of the occult, book burnings — even a succubus.

Burning books
Aiming shotguns at dogs
Dressed as a vampire
Dressed as a demon
Satanic symbolism
Being chained and gagged
Bloody angel wings...

...Chazz Darling appears to be one of Rush’s favorite personas. As Darling, Rush published regularly in both the Camarilla Wiki Project, a wide range of message boards and sites connected with White Wolf Publishing, the company which created the first Vampire: The Masquerade role-playing game in 1991.
There are some unbelievable sexual quotes at the news article, very disturbing, that you can read at the link.

Even by FL standards, Jake Rush campaign is 100 percent strange | Naked Politics

Meet the Gothic-Punk Role-Player Running Against Ted Yoho, a Former Large-Animal Veterinarian - NationalJournal.com

The campaign's a stage and Jake Rush says he's being attacked for merely acting | Naked Politics

“As a practicing Christian, I am deeply offended that the opposing campaign and their supporters would take a gaming and theatre hobby and mischaracterize it,”

Ok, my gut tells me that guy is not gonna unseat Republican Tea-Party Rep. Ted Yoho in the primary, anyway. Not sure how many people are into a Rep. who does rape role playing by night.

There is no such thing as scrubbing data completely. In the age of Google-cache and things like the "Way Back Machine", every blog entry, every uploaded graphic or vid or aud file, even if deleted from your server, can be restored, because backups are being kept all the time.

THAT IS SCARY.

Do I think the guy should be disqualified because he's a gamer? Nope, not really. Maybe the Gamers here would like to speak a word about this.

But these kind of sexual forays usually don't go really well for politicians seeking a higher office.

And mind you, we are probably only at the tip of the iceberg. The one quote from the article above that I did not quote, for decency's sake (you will have to go to the link to read it), is probably one of thousands of entries the dude made. Just think of how many thousands of posts most of us make here.

I DO think it is absolutely hypocritical for the dude to claim to be a Christian and then be occulting late at night on the internet and would wager that his Pastor would probably like to have a word or two with him. Would you like to have a Rep. who types about wanting to tie up maidens and rape them? Or get tied up himself... I sure as hell wouldn't.

Updates to come....

You idiots on the left are getting desparate while ignoring the peccadillos of those on YOUR side...but hey? YOU keep dredging in the whaleshit, OK?

stat probably spent over half an hour creating this thread

:cuckoo:

the guy is either a nutter or has change...either way, why spend so much time on one local politician?

the creep in stat is the answer

Why is it you commies only get your prude on when a conservative is involved? I wonder how many up and coming commiecrats played grand theft auto or other violent rape and torture games growing up, are you even asking? I don't think so. This guy played games and you fucking idiots have a cow, but let a president have a pattern of abusing real women, not a problem. You're fucking hypocrites all.

Well, for one, I have called out whacked out lefties before. I railed on Weiner when his Penisgate began, only you didn't know me then.

Furthermore, if you read the tone of the OP, I only mentioned his party affiliation once.

Everything else is quotes BY HIM.

Want some more cheeze with that WHINE?

Oh, and DEMS aren't commies. Your wet dreams are your business, but...

Last edited:

You are confused. You don't know what hypocrisy is.

Hypocrisy is claiming to be one kind of person but in reality being someone else. Hypocrisy is criticizing others for a behavior one exhibits oneself.

This Florida guy claims to be a conservative straight shooter. Now, when I hear "conservative straight shooter", I think of a guy who loves the Bible and babies and one man/one woman marriages and fucks only in the missionary position and only on Saturday nights.

In reality, this guy has a very active life as a pervert who worships Satan.

Now you can try to deflect with all the usual tu quoque fallacies (which you mistake as proving some kind of hypocrisy, but really aren't), or you can ask yourself the only question that actually matters to the future of the Republican Party and America: "IS THIS GUY THE BEST WE CAN DO?!?!"

Well, that's kind of out there, but it's not illegal and what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes doesn't bother me much.

No kidding, the pro gay people have problems with sick sexual nuts? Since when? Cant we just say its normal because this stuff is genetic?

i applaud your consistancy

Well, for one, I have called out whacked out lefties before. I railed on Weiner when his Penisgate began, only you didn't know me then.

Furthermore, if you read the tone of the OP, I only mentioned his party affiliation once.

The fact that you found this crap post worthy says quite a bit about you and so does your response to a post not directed to you. Feeling a bit guilty are you? :lol::lol::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06uZtLCfs4

This is also Jacob Rush:

Now, read:

Burning books
Aiming shotguns at dogs
Dressed as a vampire
Dressed as a demon
Satanic symbolism
Being chained and gagged
Bloody angel wings...

THAT IS SCARY.

Updates to come....

You idiots on the left are getting desparate while ignoring the peccadillos of those on YOUR side...but hey? YOU keep dredging in the whaleshit, OK?

Have anything productive to say, or do you just wanna bitch and moan?

It is a role playing game. Is this the worst thing about him?

I'm not a gamer, but I think these sorts of games are better than the war game types.

You are confused. You don't know what hypocrisy is.

Hypocrisy is claiming to be one kind of person but in reality being someone else. Hypocrisy is criticizing others for a behavior one exhibits oneself.

This Florida guy claims to be a conservative straight shooter. Now, when I hear "conservative straight shooter", I think of a guy who loves the Bible and babies and one man/one woman marriages and fucks only in the missionary position and only on Saturday nights.

In reality, this guy has a very active life as a pervert who worships Satan.

Now you can try to deflect with all the usual tu quoque fallacies (which you mistake as proving some kind of hypocrisy, but really aren't), or you can ask yourself the only question that actually matters to the future of the Republican Party and America: "IS THIS GUY THE BEST WE CAN DO?!?!"

he is a hypocrit, bjt so are the people trashing him, who support other perverts like homos. Becuase any defense of homos can be used for this guy. Its private, its genetic, it doesnt hurt anyone, yada yada yada

now this guy is crazy, i can say it because i dont defend sexual weirdos.

The fact that you found this crap post worthy says quite a bit about you and so does your response to a post not directed at you. Feeling a bit guilty are you? :lol::lol::lol:

It's amazing you are defending some trash that needs to be taken to the curb.

Your attitude is everything that is wrong with the GOP today. Defending even a lowlife like this guy because he has an R after his name is stupid. You are basically admitting the GOP can't do any better than this devil lover.

You people vote for a KNOWN serial sex-offender in Bill Clinton, who is also almost certainly a rapist....

And the best you scumbags can come up with is some unknown CANDIDATE who has around ZERO chance of winning anything?

You're pathetic.

You people vote for a KNOWN serial sex-offender in Bill Clinton, who is also almost certainly a rapist....

And the best you scumbags can come up with is some unknown CANDIDATE who has around ZERO chance of winning anything?

You're pathetic.

I did not vote for Clinton. I voted for Bush, Sr. and Bob Dole.

Now that we have that tu quoque diversion out of the way, it is time for the GOP to take the trash to the curb. Stop defending the idiot. You are communicating that he is the best the party can do.

Forum List

Back