FL GOPer: Conservative by day, BDSM vampire-rape role-player by night

Oh well! Ken Starr, impeachment hearings, millions of wasted dollars and you idiots could not get the job done.

It is often a surprise to find a Republican who is not impotent. So many of you are.

Regards from Rosie

What do you expect when 45 commies that refused to uphold their oath, we have the same situation today, party over country.

Most of us just stop reading at that word. The smart ones do. I did.

Smart and not reading don't usually go together.

Another poster that has no idea what hypocrisy is about.

Well, that's kind of out there, but it's not illegal and what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes doesn't bother me much.

No kidding, the pro gay people have problems with sick sexual nuts? Since when? Cant we just say its normal because this stuff is genetic?

i applaud your consistancy

I despise most of the GOP, and consider myself a moderate/independent/sick-of-them-all type.

But, he broke now laws. Let him run. Everyone has weird hobbies.

I despise most of the GOP, and consider myself a moderate/independent/sick-of-them-all type.

He's been running as Mr. Conservative Family Values guy. He's a hypocrite.

The point is that the party can do better. For too long now, the party has been settling for hypocrites or people who are completely antithetical to the principles the party claims to hold dear just because the creeps have an (R) after their names. They are openly admitting they only pay lip service to those principles and really just want secular power so they can be the ones spending us more and more into debt, and can't find better people to do the job of governing.

Last edited:
Well, for one, I have called out whacked out lefties before. I railed on Weiner when his Penisgate began, only you didn't know me then.

Furthermore, if you read the tone of the OP, I only mentioned his party affiliation once.

Everything else is quotes BY HIM.

Want some more cheeze with that WHINE?

The fact that you found this crap post worthy says quite a bit about you and so does your response to a post not directed to you. Feeling a bit guilty are you? :lol::lol::lol:

Nope. It IS post-worthy. It is news. Do you understand the meaning of the word "news".

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Whine-Fest...

Since I don't live in that district I really don't give a ratsass about this guy. The voters in his distict will either vote for him or not.

The point is that the party can do better. For too long now, the party has been settling for hypocrites or people who are completely antithetical to the principles the party claims to hold dear just because the creeps have an (R) after their names. They are openly admitting they only pay lip service to those principles and really just want secular power so they can be the ones spending us more and more into debt, and can't find better people to do the job of governing.

Tell it to us if he actually wins his party's nomination. Anyone can run to be a party nominee, this is a non-story, unless he wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whats the big deal about role play?

Because some of these people apparently think that what we do in the privacy of our homes or what we play at, or what we think is their business.

Too many GOPers are the political equivalent of Gladys Cravitz. (hopefully some are old enough to get the reference)

Or Clinton. :eusa_whistle:

no. no one complained about bill but lucianne and the rightwngnuts

and the wingnuts still impeached him.

isn't that funny?

Im with you there, Jilly. I think all male executives should keep female entertainment close by, because we have stressful jobs and lives and what better way to release stress than having a female humidor who can also deep throat, close by.

monica went to washington to get her "presidential kneepads" (her words).

iif i were you, 'd concern myself more with how she was victimized by that cow linda tripp.

And Obama said he wouldn't run and did what a freakin' hypocrite. Washington is full of them.

So there's been a Republican who was a witch and a Republican who is a vampire.

Which Republican will be the zombie?

Aren't there enough Republicans trying to be Democrats already? Do we really need another one?

While all this sex talk is scintillating and makes for posting fodder you all are missing the real point of the story, and this goes for right or left. This guy is either so stupid or so clueless or thought he was so sneaky that he decides to get into politics and doesn't think his secret life is going to have a negative effect on his campaign. I mean it blows my mind that these people can't think thru these issues. And then they want us to believe that he or she can solve our national problems when they can't see what their own problems are.

Finally, has this guy looked in the mirror?

Forum List

Back