FL GOPer: Conservative by day, BDSM vampire-rape role-player by night

Now THAT might be a money-making idea!! A GOP role playing game! Burn homos, bomb muslims, outlaw divorce, and try to keep your rich friends from being taxed.

This could sell big. lol

That's not role playing.

That's the Republican National Convention.

You forgot the throwing of peanuts at black people.

yeah and at the democrat convention they lynch blacks and then give their kids welfare to say im sorry

I've been telling you for years that conservatives are the kinkiest.

They get their kink on and go get cleansed in church on Sunday.

Church is a hospital for sinners, right?

BDSM is highly ritualized, stylized sin.

It involves scripted scenes where everyone knows their part. And all parts are kinky.

I am a lifelong Democrat but lemme tell ya, Dems do not have the imagination or the funds for big league kink.

You need a Republican to really get the kink on!

Bet if enuff young voters turn out he could be elected. Today's young folk are more liberal about how you get turned on.

Just sayin'

Regards from Rosie

I don't consider BDSM a sin or even something bad. As long as it is between consenting adults, it is nobody's business.

Ok, then why all the posts?

I don't consider BDSM a sin or even something bad. As long as it is between consenting adults, it is nobody's business.

Oh, sado-masochism is sinful, all right. Consent doesn't erase sin, but Church does. That is why kinkmeisters need both!

Regards from Rosie

How is it sinful? Unless it is that the two may not be married. But that is not the BDSM being sinful.

If a married couple plays BDSM games, why is that a sin? Isn't everything in the marriage bed sacred? If they are married, it is a couple enjoying their marriage bed.

This is not marriage bed. This is on a stage (pride and lust) with multiple sexual partners (greed? Lol) per evening. Pain is a major ingredient as well.

Rather far from sacred, to be sure. Ask any local Christian.

Regards from Rosie

Oh, sado-masochism is sinful, all right. Consent doesn't erase sin, but Church does. That is why kinkmeisters need both!

Regards from Rosie

How is it sinful? Unless it is that the two may not be married. But that is not the BDSM being sinful.

If a married couple plays BDSM games, why is that a sin? Isn't everything in the marriage bed sacred? If they are married, it is a couple enjoying their marriage bed.

This is not marriage bed. This is on a stage (pride and lust) with multiple sexual partners (greed? Lol) per evening. Pain is a major ingredient as well.

Regards from Rosie

BDSM is not always even having sex, nor is it about multiple partners.

Regards from Rosie

BDSM is not always even having sex, nor is it about multiple partners.

True, but in these organized groups it always is. Local dungeons make good money from hosting 'scenes'

Staged scenes always involve real sex and multiple partners.

After I was divorced I was poor and down on my luck. Being discreet and having community theater experience was a boon.

I will never discuss specifics.

I was hired as a lighting director. Made a nice living at it. Only theaterwork, never scenes. But all scenes need good lighting and a great sound system.

The stagecraft is important and does not come cheap.

This is not the kind of scene that is in the privacy of any home, but it is paid membership only.

Regards from Rosie

I think he should suffer the same fate as Anthony weiner....

unlike Vitter, crain and Sanford.
Or Clinton. :eusa_whistle:
If you are so blind and hateful that you can equate Clinton's behavior with this kook's behavior you must be bat-shit crazy yourself.
It is people like you that make it impossible for me to respect the people in the gop.

You're correct...they are not remotely comparable. This dude played weird dress-up games with other consenting adults. Clinton was (and is) a sexual predator.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

You have no idea what you are blathering about.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Quit the shit, no christian says theyre perfect.

We all have flaws, but some of us would like a civil, non hedonistic society, filled with nothing but greed and self importance.

And yes, it is weird and im allowed to make fun of it, because i make fun of all sexual weidos

This is gaming and theater! How bizarre that liberals would complain when they say that wearing a diaper was part of Al Franken's act.

No one is hurt, no one objects, it's a GAME! It's dress up theater!

Bill Clinton was a president (or governor) by day and a real life vampire rapist by night and Hillary and the democrats supported it. Half the kids in America probably play worse pretend roles in the internet. Let it go lefties, you certainly have more on your plate than that.

Or Clinton. :eusa_whistle:
If you are so blind and hateful that you can equate Clinton's behavior with this kook's behavior you must be bat-shit crazy yourself.
It is people like you that make it impossible for me to respect the people in the gop.

You're correct...they are not remotely comparable. This dude played weird dress-up games with other consenting adults. Clinton was (and is) a sexual predator.

It is very disturbing that a person can legitimately compare what Bill Clinton is to this . I dunno if it says more about the media or the ability of a person to lie to themselves. It does explain a lot about why we are where we are in today's society.

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

You have no idea what you are blathering about.

Bullcrap, moron.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back