Zone1 Five States To Vote On Slavery (Yes, Slavery) In November

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's time to stop the gaslighting, right wingers.

The 2022 elections have already shaped up to be among the most politically-charged midterm elections in some time. Among the many political races and laws that will be on the ballot in November, several states will be voting on a question that most of us had assumed had been settled long ago: rather to officially abolish slavery. Here’s what to know before voting in November.

Wait, isn't slavery already illegal?

Despite conservative attempts to whitewash history in recent years, those of us with even a cursory understanding of American history generally believe that slavery was abolished in the United States as a result of the Civil War. That is technically true. The 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution declares that “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”

The “except as a punishment for crime” clause in the 13th amendment, however, allowed southern states to criminalize Blackness in ways that let them retain some degree of forced labor, and over time it has contributed to the problem of mass incarceration in the U.S.

Now keep telling me how slavery is only practiced today in Africa.

1662785252362.png

It was the Democrats who instituted the draft in both those world wars.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The 2022 elections have already shaped up to be among the most politically-charged midterm elections in some time. Among the many political races and laws that will be on the ballot in November, several states will be voting on a question that most of us had assumed had been settled long ago: rather to officially abolish slavery. Here’s what to know before voting in November.

Despite conservative attempts to whitewash history in recent years, those of us with even a cursory understanding of American history generally believe that slavery was abolished in the United States as a result of the Civil War. That is technically true. The 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution declares that “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”

The “except as a punishment for crime” clause in the 13th amendment, however, allowed southern states to criminalize Blackness in ways that let them retain some degree of forced labor, and over time it has contributed to the problem of mass incarceration in the U.S.

Link to a certified slave here in the US.

Criminalize blackness?

Had an inmate at the prison I worked tell me once that forcing him to help clean the dormitory he lived in was slavery.

He was as confused as you on the subject.

BTW

He was incarcerated for multiple rapes, not being black

Criminalize blackness?

Had an inmate at the prison I worked tell me once that forcing him to help clean the dormitory he lived in was slavery.

BTW

I'm not confused and your cherrrypicked anecdote has nothing to do with the fact that criminal justice pros say the system is racist.

Criminalize blackness?

BTW

The crime doesnt matter. He was black so its all about him being black. Arrested for black... incarcerated for black... multiple rapes were just incidental and probably instigated by some white privelige.

13 year old kids also complain doing their chores is slavery. Sounds funny but I'm sure there ar eprobably some tenured Harvard proffessors who would take up that cause in a heart beat... society has gone insane now.

I take it your vote is a yes. :thup:

I have noticed that the globalist Deep State, is trying all sorts of tricks to try to keep their chosen hand maidens in power.

I still believe they are going to have to rig the elections, no matter what they do. They will have to draw just enough folks, in early voting, to keep folks in disbelief, and buying the gas-lighting, so the establishment can once again, call any questioning of the official narrative, an "extremist," threat.

I truly believe that this was what that abortion thing was about, lots of other states, have abortion amendments, to get out their voters for the chosen cabal party. They need to ratify this WHO globalist treaty before 2024, to make sure that the US sovereignty is finally destroyed.

Well, at the very least, kids in these states will be relieved. :113:

FOBzbPHXoAEVfzU.jpg

You guys can talk all your silly garbage, but 5 states in this country are voting on slavery in November of 2022.
I guarantee there will be a Civil War. Not black vs white but black vs black. If it does pass , how are those going to feel if they don’t get anything even if they don’t meet the “ requirements?” It’s called being entitled

I'm not confused and your cherrrypicked anecdote has nothing to do with the fact that criminal justice pros say the system is racist.
Bud, it may be racist....

but it AIN'T slavery

True.

By the end of the 19th Century, slavery existed de facto in the South.

In essence, blacks were falsely charged with crimes, and having no legal recourse or resources, invariably convicted.

Or relatively minor offenses were met with harsh, long-term incarceration.

This practice continued through to the 1960s; in 1963 the Supreme Court incorporated the Sixth Amendment to the states and local jurisdictions, affording defendants the right to counsel.

Forum List

Back