Fiscal Cliff Deal Reached: White House, Hill Leaders Agree To Delay Sequester

They're voting on the bill now. You can watch the totals on C-SPAN, cable or streaming.

vote currently: 133 yea, 82 nay, 6:23 remaining time to vote

The bill passed. Good night. We can talk tomorrow.

Some on the board who make more than $450K can talk about if they are displeased with the outcome.

Nearly 2/3 of the GOP CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood voted to destroy the economy and send it over the cliff!!!!

Washington Post put a three page article on its site two minutes ago that the bill passed. Someone already had their paper typed up. :wink_2:

Off topic but I just saw this on C-SPAN. The senate passed the Sandy relief bill but the house has not and will not vote on it tonight.

Just enough gutless neocon pussy republicans caved in, in order to save their spending priorities.

Face it...It's over.

Best start investing in gold, silver and lead, folx.

Don't forget to add Doctor Jack Kevorkian to that list.

new_congress_seal_kick_can_down_obama_road.png

Just enough gutless neocon pussy republicans caved in, in order to save their spending priorities.

Face it...It's over.

Best start investing in gold, silver and lead, folx.

Honestly, did anyone expect anything else? I love the idea that only folks making over $450,000 dollars get a tax increase, yet folks making $50,000 a year and up will pay on average $2,000 more per year.

And no spending cuts.

God bless America!!

I am highly impressed the house passed it so easily.

Yeah. One step closer to being "Europe". Just remember that it is all on Barry. "Let me say this again...no one, making less than $250,000 per year will see their taxes go up one penny. Not their payroll taxes, not their dividends, not their estate taxes, nothing"

My Wife and I will see an immediate payroll tax increase of $2,400 annually.

Barry Obama is a liar and a thief. PERIOD. End of story.

Not even into his second term and he has already added 4 TRILLION to the debt.

And you stupid liberals just love the man. Idiots.

Forum List

Back