First

cmccarthy

Rookie
Jul 18, 2012
I've not registered to vote for over 30 years. And now that I have, there is no one to vote for. I'm ashamed for more than one reason. First of all is that we don't take care of our own people. I wish our country was wealthy enough to care for other nations. We can no longer care for every nation and culture. Truly we can no longer care for other nations. I don't pretend to understand international economics but I do feel for my national friends.

I've not registered to vote for over 30 years. And now that I have, there is no one to vote for. I'm ashamed for more than one reason. First of all is that we don't take care of our own people. I wish our country was wealthy enough to care for other nations. We can no longer care for every nation and culture. Truly we can no longer care for other nations. I don't pretend to understand international economics but I do feel for my national friends.
Welcome to USMB, cmccarthy. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Note the influx of despairing new posters who claim they will not vote this year.

It's the influx of lying progressives flooding messageboards with fake voters, portraying a pretend population of people who won't vote. The objective is to discourage right wingers from voting.

Forum List

Back