Does Anybody Actually Believe That The War In Ukraine Is More Important Than The Border?

Do You Think That The War In Ukraine Is More Important Than A Secure Border?

• Total voters
Is that the stupid bill charging the American people to keep our country safe? Since when does the president do that? Isn't the president supposed to do his duty and keep our country safe himself... as in for free? Like Trump did?
Its the Republican House bill that the Senate refused to look at. Its what Republicans really want at the border.

Its the Republican House bill that the Senate refused to look at. Its what Republicans really want at the border.

Oh well I don't remember that bill. I just remember the bill where Biden will supposedly close down the border but for a really big price.

So your answer is that a safer border is more important?

Speaking of laughs humor me. What makes you think that Republicans don't care about having a safe and secure border and country?

Because when they have an ability to address the main problem (jobs) they do nothing. Just the same as the House is doing now.

Because when they have an ability to address the main problem (jobs) they do nothing. Just the same as the House is doing now.

That's because Republicans currently aren't in power. What else do you expect Democrats to do?

Funding these proxy wars is counter productive.
America entered the war against Russia with great optimism and faith in being able to win.

That's gone now.

America's wars have usually been productive but this time the enemy can't be defeated. America's military superiority isn't the measure that can bring victory. And in fact, it suspected that both Russia and China have the edge over America in weapons tech, if not in size.

I definitely don't. It doesn't mean that I don't care about Ukraine as I'm not America ONLY, but I am America first. Oh and I don't know how anybody will vote yes for this poll but I'm just curious because I've heard it said that our (conservatives) number one priority is Ukraine but I think that I can speak for all of us patriots when I say that no it's not.

What makes you think we can’t do both along with hundreds of other federal expenditures?

If you are so concerned about the border, why are you voting for Republicans who are blocking legislation?

Putin is more of a threat to us than a bunch of poor people crossing the border with knapsacks.

America entered the war against Russia with great optimism and faith in being able to win.

That's gone now.

America's wars have usually been productive but this time the enemy can't be defeated. America's military superiority isn't the measure that can bring victory. And in fact, it suspected that both Russia and China have the edge over America in weapons tech, if not in size.
Biden is bad at diplomacy.

Defeating Russia is far and away the most important issue facing America. There's at least a glimmer of hopethat China won't rule the world alone.

The alliance of Russia and China leaves little hope for America continuing it's world hegemony.

And now: Is there any hope in America finding a common ground with Russia that can end the war?

Now that Russia has prevailed, the hope is much dimmer.
At this point I would say the allegiance of Russia and China already exists but for the knowledge of the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back