Does Anybody Actually Believe That The War In Ukraine Is More Important Than The Border?

Do You Think That The War In Ukraine Is More Important Than A Secure Border?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I definitely don't. It doesn't mean that I don't care about Ukraine as I'm not America ONLY, but I am America first. Oh and I don't know how anybody will vote yes for this poll but I'm just curious because I've heard it said that our (conservatives) number one priority is Ukraine but I think that I can speak for all of us patriots when I say that no it's not.

Does anyone actually believe anything we are doing is going to solve anything? And that is "anyone".

• Banned
Does anyone actually believe anything we are doing is going to solve anything? And that is "anyone".

Not underneath our current administration no. You didn't answer my question though.

Does Anybody Actually Believe That The War In Ukraine Is More Important Than The Border?​

Does the MAGA Cult-of-Personality actually believe solving the border crisis is important, when they are all behind "Keep The Border Crisis Alive!"?

We had a bi-partisan comprehensive plan -- and following Trump's orders ...

The plan had most everything the right and the GOP had wanted for decades. What changed? The idea that 2024 will be a redux of 2020 - so Keep The Border Crisis Alive!

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
I don't think anything anyone has done will address either issue. Anyone.

What is more important if we could solve either issue?

Does the MAGA Cult-of-Personality actually believe solving the border crisis is important, when they are all behind "Keep The Border Crisis Alive!"?

You're thinking of democrats. Republicans actually care about protecting our country.

• Banned
Well Ukraine is none of our business so........................

So your answer is that a safer border is more important?

Best laugh of 2024:

We have a winner folks!

Speaking of laughs humor me. What makes you think that Republicans don't care about having a safe and secure border and country?

I definitely don't. It doesn't mean that I don't care about Ukraine as I'm not America ONLY, but I am America first. Oh and I don't know how anybody will vote yes for this poll but I'm just curious because I've heard it said that our (conservatives) number one priority is Ukraine but I think that I can speak for all of us patriots when I say that no it's not.
Well I can tell you that half of our Congress critters that have shell companies over there replete with relatives pulling in dollars from vending war and death think it's very important.

Defeating Russia is far and away the most important issue facing America. There's at least a glimmer of hopethat China won't rule the world alone.

The alliance of Russia and China leaves little hope for America continuing it's world hegemony.

And now: Is there any hope in America finding a common ground with Russia that can end the war?

Now that Russia has prevailed, the hope is much dimmer.

Well I can tell you that half of our Congress critters that have shell companies over there replete with relatives pulling in dollars from vending war and death think it's very important.

Yeah but what about all the deaths caused by illegal immigrants?

Defeating Russia is far and away the most important issue facing America. There's at least a glimmer of hopethat China won't rule the world alone.

The alliance of Russia and China leaves little hope for America continuing it's world hegemony.

And now: Is there any hope in America finding a common ground with Russia that can end the war?

Now that Russia has prevailed, the hope is much dimmer.

So, what exactly is your answer?

The USA can walk and chew gum at the same time. Both are important and deserve immediate attention.

The USA can walk and chew gum at the same time. Both are important and deserve immediate attention.

With the Biden Harris Administration right now they're choking over that gum.

We had a bi-partisan comprehensive plan -- and following Trump's orders ...

The plan had most everything the right and the GOP had wanted for decades. What changed? The idea that 2024 will be a redux of 2020 - so Keep The Border Crisis Alive!
Why didn't the Senate debate HR2?

Why didn't the Senate debate HR2?

Is that the stupid bill charging the American people to keep our country safe? Since when does the president do that? Isn't the president supposed to do his duty and keep our country safe himself... as in for free? Like Trump did?

Yeah but what about all the deaths caused by illegal immigrants?

So, what exactly is your answer?
It's no exact. There could still be a possibility that America will continue the war to punish Russia. But America is resigned to not being able to win.

This of course won't prevent the alliance of China and Russia.
America can't start a real war because it would go nuclear on account of Russia's resolve.

I hope that Russia will still agree to the basis of the Minsk agreements?

America can't even risk an attack on Iran now!

Conholes don't think the border is all that important. That's why they killed the bill

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back