First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Why do you support the party that causes you so much anguish? Stop letting Democrats make a sucker of you. We have heard this victimhood by blacks for many years. And so far no matter who you elect, you keep whining about being victims. Get this. They use you. Many blacks became republicans after they got wise to the Democrats.
😄

I love how how cuck whites really think you're explaining racism to black people. Pssst. We're using soft as white people. Soft ass white people in one party who'll keep the border open and bow their heads when we tell them to nominate black people to positions of power. And also cuck whites on the right who know that birth right citizenship will lead to their demographic replacement but won't do a fucking thing to stop it except stroke their guns and make believe like they're going to do something. 😄 Minorities have been playing the long game. First with the taking of the Democratic Party and it will conclude with the taking of your country.

I have a hard time talking to those who seek to be victims. And not of Republicans, but of the Democrats. The word progressive means authoritarian. They want to control us the likes we have not yet seen. Why whine over dead men? Democrats seem not to know the actual history of either Lee or Davis. And it hampers their understanding of the pair of men. Davis for instance graduated from West Point. And was a damned effective member of the US Congress.
West Point scrubbed Lee's name off the walls and shit on his memory because your country is slowly but surely transferring ownership over to us. :funnyface:

Why don't you stop make believing my argument? Make believe is how conservatives came to be shitting on white southern Confederate culture. 😄

FDR and his segregationist housing policies are one of the main contributors of the drastic wealth inequality we have in this country between white and black families. I don't have any problem pissing on the memories or all your deplorable white heroes.
I have had too many black clients that I worked my ass off for to believe you truly get who FDR was.

He had a negative impact on blacks and Asians and also Germans. I mean American Germans and even Italians, pure Americans.

One of my black clients was a Nuclear Engineer. And talked regular English. I have to admit that Mr. Vanish had me sell the home he and his wife purchased using me and I did meet him at his home with some of his black movers and this highly educated man was talking the crude language so common among blacks. He had to talk down to them to get them to understand him.
Then I have both sold to and sold for a black pro football player. He never would have used me were race the issue. I worked just as hard for him than anybody else.
Lemma is another black I have represented in him purchasing and selling homes. He even called me after i retired here in Idaho to get my view. He happens to have a Ph.d as an Engineer. He has a wonderful wife and daughter who used to make us laugh as a child by her telling her dad she wanted to marry me. We knew she was just talking like a kid does.

Race never was an issue for me or my clients.

😄

I love how how cuck whites really think you're explaining racism to black people. Pssst. We're using soft as white people. Soft ass white people in one party who'll keep the border open and bow their heads when we tell them to nominate black people to positions of power. And also cuck whites on the right who know that birth right citizenship will lead to their demographic replacement but won't do a fucking thing to stop it except stroke their guns and make believe like they're going to do something. 😄 Minorities have been playing the long game. First with the taking of the Democratic Party and it will conclude with the taking of your country.
I believe you. And what do you think now that Biden wants to finish the wall started by Trump? And is asking for money to finish that wall? I do not recall explaining racism other than the historical nature of the Democrats that still is the same as it was when they created Jim Crow laws.

I have had too many black clients that I worked my ass off for to believe you truly get who FDR was.
I know he worked with segregationists to red line and segregate housing and G.I. benefits.
He had a negative impact on blacks and Asians and also Germans. I mean American Germans and even Italians, pure Americans.
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.
One of my black clients was a Nuclear Engineer. And talked regular English. I have to admit that Mr. Vanish had me sell the home he and his wife purchased using me and I did meet him at his home with some of his black movers and this highly educated man was talking the crude language so common among blacks. He had to talk down to them to get them to understand him.
Then I have both sold to and sold for a black pro football player. He never would have used me were race the issue. I worked just as hard for him than anybody else.
Lemma is another black I have represented in him purchasing and selling homes. He even called me after i retired here in Idaho to get my view. He happens to have a Ph.d as an Engineer. He has a wonderful wife and daughter who used to make us laugh as a child by her telling her dad she wanted to marry me. We knew she was just talking like a kid does.

Race never was an issue for me or my clients.
I couldn't get through the rest because I couldn't stop laughing at the comment regular English. Tell me, what does a Bingo like you think regular English is. The queens English? Is that what you speak? Everyone in America speaks a dialect of English you dumb Simp. 😄 You're explanation of how you aren't racist was funnily enough, hella racist.

I believe you. And what do you think now that Biden wants to finish the wall started by Trump? And is asking for money to finish that wall? I do not recall explaining racism other than the historical nature of the Democrats that still is the same as it was when they created Jim Crow laws.
I think he's throwing confetti at children as a distraction. Do you think he means to seal off the border? How big of a gullible bitch are you?

I know he worked with segregationists to red line and segregate housing and G.I. benefits.

I couldn't get through the rest because I couldn't stop laughing at the comment regular English. Tell me, what does a Bingo like you think regular English is. The queens English? Is that what you speak? Everyone in America speaks a dialect of English you dumb Simp. 😄 You're explanation of how you aren't racist was funnily enough, hella racist.

You voted for a guy wearing a klan hood and robe.

You should not toss rocks at the glass windows. I have been reading you and you are extremely racist. I believe you know precisely my version of how far too many blacks talk. I have also had black clients from Africa and their english is very good and they do not seem to want to talk like the hood blacks talk. Bet you think the hoodlums speak perfect english.

Yes you do. You voted for a guy wearing a klan hood and robe.
That's such a weak argument you couldn't even use an actual KKK member. Didn't ever expect anyone to laugh at you for mistaking a kid in costume for the real thing did you? Did I hurt your feelings that bad Marvin? 😄

Your posts brand you as a severe racist. What is regular English? Well it is not this. "We be voting for Democrat." And if you claim not to know what I am talking about, maybe you talk like whites talk. I doubt that though.

I think he's throwing confetti at children as a distraction. Do you think he means to seal off the border? How big of a gullible bitch are you?
Even you understand that Biden is a huge lying piece of shit.

You should not toss rocks at the glass windows. I have been reading you and you are extremely racist. I believe you know precisely my version of how far too many blacks talk. I have also had black clients from Africa and their english is very good and they do not seem to want to talk like the hood blacks talk. Bet you think the hoodlums speak perfect english.
You're so full of shit. 😄 Stop trying. I'm Jamaican as is my wife and we happen to go to Africa frequently as she volunteers as a nurse there every year. They love Jamaicans. The love Bob Marley. And they love them some Jamaican patois. Again, you don't seem to understand that all languages, accents and dialects are made up and the ones made up and used by Black people are no less legitimate than the ones used by whites you stupid stupid racist. 😄 Read a fucking book. Leave your trailer park. Educate yourself you ignorant Bingo.

Well, maybe the Blacks I have had as clients were excellent citizens who did not call me a racist. They know me far better than you know me. In fact you have not tried to know me. You are far too interested in insults for my taste.

Your posts brand you as a severe racist. What is regular English? Well it is not this. "We be voting for Democrat." And if you claim not to know what I am talking about, maybe you talk like whites talk. I doubt that though.
I don't claim, I explain that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You speak a dialect of English that is no more or less valid than Black American dialects you dumb Bingo. 😄

Well, maybe the Blacks I have had as clients were excellent citizens who did not call me a racist. They know me far better than you know me. In fact you have not tried to know me. You are far too interested in insults for my taste.
I don't care about your imaginary black friend you dumb bitch you don't even know what language is. 😄

Forum List

Back