First thing the new temporary speaker does?

You're so full of shit. 😄 Stop trying. I'm Jamaican as is my wife and we happen to go to Africa frequently as she volunteers as a nurse there every year. They love Jamaicans. The love Bob Marley. And they love them some Jamaican patois. Again, you don't seem to understand that all languages, accents and dialects are made up and the ones made up and used by Black people are no less legitimate than the ones used by whites you stupid stupid racist. 😄 Read a fucking book. Leave your trailer park. Educate yourself you ignorant Bingo.
Hell your hostility is defining how deranged you are. Being a Jamaican does not mean I am wrong. Your manner of talking is that of an angry person. And of course an angry out of control black dude. Language styles does not mean a person is racist. But you attack me for one reason. I am a white very educated person. No other excuse will suffice.

Hell your hostility is defining how deranged you are. Being a Jamaican does not mean I am wrong. Your manner of talking is that of an angry person. And of course an angry out of control black dude. Language styles does not mean a person is racist. But you attack me for one reason. I am a white very educated person. No other excuse will suffice.
I didn't say language style makes you racist. I said you not knowing that you speak a dialect of English makes you one dumb bitch. It's thinking your dialect is more valid than black American dialects that makes you a racist. 😄

I don't claim, I explain that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You speak a dialect of English that is no more or less valid than Black American dialects you dumb Bingo. 😄
I have tried to be polite to you. I see now that I made a mistake. I thought you might be a well educated black guy. But your hostile nature has blown your cover and you and I don't need to keep discussing things.

I have tried to be polite to you. I see now that I made a mistake. I thought you might be a well educated black guy. But your hostile nature has blown your cover and you and I don't need to keep discussing things.

He's a white boy pretending to be black. But he couldn't hide the fact that he voted for a KKK member.

I was never trying to be polite to you you soft little cuck. 😄 Feel free to cry like a bitch about it.

I didn't say language style makes you racist. I said you not knowing that you speak a dialect of English makes you one dumb bitch. It's thinking your dialect is more valid than black American dialects that makes you a racist. 😄
It occurs to me how many forums you have been banned from. Frankly I don't enjoy the diatribes of an angry out of control person.

It occurs to me how many forums you have been banned from. Frankly I don't enjoy the diatribes of an angry out of control person.
I do enjoy watching you dumb racists try to pretend that you're not. 😄 Having to live a life of pretend is exactly what you cucks deserve. :funnyface:

You are a severe racist. Hell you are proud of it.
I'm proud that I don't live a meek little life of make believe and pretend like you cucks do. Then again if I was the one being cuckolded in my own country I might reach for make believe too. 😄

Forum List

Back