First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Stop cosplaying you clown. Your boy Robert W already expressed his deep love and admiration for Lee and Jackson. The only people who are going to care about you shitting on their memory are your fellow conservatives. I wonder why........ 😄
I did not mention Jackson. And there is no way I have deep love for dead humans. At a point, Democrats understood their own cause. Because humans like FDR practiced discrimination of blacks and also Asians. And you are very proud of FDR. Who was a Democrat.

I did not mention Jackson. And there is no way I have deep love for dead humans. At a point, Democrats understood their own cause. Because humans like FDR practiced discrimination of blacks and also Asians. And you are very proud of FDR. Who was a Democrat.
Why don't you stop make believing my argument? Make believe is how conservatives came to be shitting on white southern Confederate culture. 😄

FDR and his segregationist housing policies are one of the main contributors of the drastic wealth inequality we have in this country between white and black families. I don't have any problem pissing on the memories or all your deplorable white heroes.

Why don't you stop make believing my argument? Make believe is how conservatives came to be shitting on white southern Confederate culture. 😄

FDR and his segregationist housing policies are one of the main contributors of the drastic wealth inequality we have in this country between white and black families. In don't have any problem pissing on the memories or all your deplorable white heroes.

You voted for a guy wearing a klan hood and robe.

FDR and his segregationist housing policies are one of the main contributors of the drastic wealth inequality we have in this country between white and black families. I don't have any problem pissing on the memories or all your deplorable white heroes.
Look, I simply mirror your acts. Stop acting that way and I won't mirror your own posting style. And of course you thrive in hating white people. We get that.

Look, I simply mirror your acts. Stop acting that way and I won't mirror your own posting style. And of course you thrive in hating white people. We get that.
Who's acting? 😄 I like to believe that cuck whites like Marvin are sincere when they agree with progressives that Democrat Confederates like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were shit people from a shit culture. It's one of the few things we agree on. 😁

And their culture was a shit culture?
Why do you support the party that causes you so much anguish? Stop letting Democrats make a sucker of you. We have heard this victimhood by blacks for many years. And so far no matter who you elect, you keep whining about being victims. Get this. They use you. Many blacks became republicans after they got wise to the Democrats.

Who's acting? 😄 I like to believe that cuck whites like Marvin are sincere when they agree with progressives that Democrat Confederates like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were shit people from a shit culture. It's one of the few things we agree on. 😁
I have a hard time talking to those who seek to be victims. And not of Republicans, but of the Democrats. The word progressive means authoritarian. They want to control us the likes we have not yet seen. Why whine over dead men? Democrats seem not to know the actual history of either Lee or Davis. And it hampers their understanding of the pair of men. Davis for instance graduated from West Point. And was a damned effective member of the US Congress.

Forum List

Back