First thing the new temporary speaker does?

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

This guy is living proof that republicans can't govern.

She's attending Feinstein's funeral, not even in DC at the moment.
Why on Earth was Pelosi allowed to keep her Speaker’s office?

Fucking ridiculous.

Stop her paychecks too. Then claim “we’ll look into it”. Put the worthless old beech where stairs are a must. She might fall and die and the corpse cant visit.

we haven’t had many wins in three years. I take each morsel and savor.

Oh, today was big, big I tell ya! This is a movement to fix Congress, some Democrats are in on it too, I think.

Single item bills with no pork, yes or no. That's it.

Yeah! They're doing it!

Line item budget vetoing, vetoing funding for certain areas of bureaus. They want to fix the government!

This is way bigger than just getting rid of one RINO. This is a Hail Mary to get Congress to function again.

I say there's a decent enough possibility it can work.

They cut a deal with the guy.

Yeah right. No reason to be loyal. 🙄
McCarthy thought he was untouchable and was just gonna milk it for all it was worth.

Surprise, mothafucka! :auiqs.jpg:

This movement is about doing away with CRs and Omnibus bills and pork in general.

It's also makes it easier on the Congress because they don't have to read 72-7002 pages to know how to vote on something.

They'll have to vote more, but it will be easier on them.

I was just listening to Matt Gaetz talk about it. That guy has his head screwed on straight, he has some

backers in the House, too. Damn I couldn't soak it all up good enough.

They want Jim Jordan, I'll tell you that.

Idk about all that, I just know my rep. I don't study other district's reps, maybe I should? Meh.

To me, the people in the House would know their people and try to make the best decision.

It'll be Jordan or Scalise or somebody like that. Somebody that can appeal to Democrats and do some schmoozing.

Claim a bigger office.

LOL, talk about having your priorities fucked up. All the shit that's going on up there and this is his biggest concern?

The dems love power and think they are above the little people. Get your ass out of that office, bitch! I love it.

Claim a bigger office.

so how long do you think it took him to kick her out?? 10-15 minutes??

doesnt sound like a waste of time to me,,

no reason for her to have a bigger office,, shes just a nobody,,

Claim a bigger office.

It is a classic and brilliant move.

So, naturally, it offends poor little Crapitus.

Meanwhile, back in reality, why should Pelousy be entitled to her extra office space? Hm. That part is just a “mystery.”

Sorry bout that,

1. Gaetz brought it on!!!!
2. McCarthy now go sit in the back now, McCarthy the motherfucking RINO!
3. McCarthy said, "Bring it on!"
4. Gaetz did, thank you Gaetz!
5. Man that Gaetz Gets it!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Claim a bigger office.

Nothing, because he's temporary.

Claim a bigger office.

He should have just moved her shit out to the sidewalk. Pelosi isn't going to move out on her own. MAGA

Forum List

Back