First press conference in over 2 weeks!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Usually, during the day, I have the news playing in the background so that if something happens, I can hear about it first.

Well...............this afternoon is gonna be a special treat. Seems that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to have a press briefing here in a little while. They are saying that this is the first press conference in 18 days.

With the book, the op ed piece and all the other stuff that has been going on for the past 2 1/2 weeks, today's presser is gonna be interesting.

Meh? With all the crap that has happened over the past couple of weeks, Sarah is gonna be tapdancing and spinning like crazy today.

damn- had i known i woulda set up a drinking game with the word 'look'. almost all her lies start out with 'look...... blah blah fucking lie lie lie blah..........'

How can you people even look at that beast? She needs a face relocation bad.

damn- had i known i woulda set up a drinking game with the word 'look'. almost all her lies start out with 'look...... blah blah fucking lie lie lie blah..........'

Presser hasn't started yet, but both CNN and MSNBC are looking forward to it and will cut to the presser when it starts. If you leave work now, you might have enough time to pick up a bottle on the way home for the game.

Wonder what they are going to hit her with first, Omarosa, the op-ed, or Woodward's book?

I'm thinking they are going to ask her if the WH knows who wrote the op ed first.

While I admit, that her facial features are a bit out of proportion, that is no reason to disparage her. There are many other things you can diss her for, namely the spinning and tapdancing. What she looks like is of little to no concern.

Instead of talking about her looks, can we actually talk about what she spins? What she says about what the WH is doing or thinking is more important than if you can stand to look at her.

The petty insults need to stop on both sides y'all.

some say that eye is really a twin she absorbed in utero that's trying to escape from within.

her ugliness inside only magnifies what she's got goin' on the outside.

some say that eye is really a twin she absorbed in utero that's trying to escape from within.

Don't you mean it magnifies what she's got going on the INSIDE? Her looks are already on the outside.

Usually, during the day, I have the news playing in the background so that if something happens, I can hear about it first.

Well...............this afternoon is gonna be a special treat. Seems that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to have a press briefing here in a little while. They are saying that this is the first press conference in 18 days.

With the book, the op ed piece and all the other stuff that has been going on for the past 2 1/2 weeks, today's presser is gonna be interesting.
Don’t give that slag more ratings. It’s going to all be lies anyways.

Presser hasn't started yet, but both CNN and MSNBC are looking forward to it and will cut to the presser when it starts. If you leave work now, you might have enough time to pick up a bottle on the way home for the game.

Wonder what they are going to hit her with first, Omarosa, the op-ed, or Woodward's book?

I'm thinking they are going to ask her if the WH knows who wrote the op ed first.

i have CNN on now- i usually tune in between 1-3 pm 'cause i am lucky enough to be a homemaker....

Don't you mean it magnifies what she's got going on the INSIDE? Her looks are already on the outside.

very VERY few people i will make a comment about how they look... but if they have an ugly heart & an ugly soul ( like sarah honey boo boo) then it makes her look ugly on the outside.

ivanka is attractive, but her inside is hideous & it reflects how i 'see' her.

Both the book and the op ed piece are distractions.

Nice that you actually think that is news . . . .

So what are they distracting you from?

You ever give that any thought?

Maybe it's a good thing you didn't have time; you'd be one drunk skunk by dinnertime.

Forum List

Back