First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

4101d39f-db9b-4b42-a25b-c74ac74f33e5.jpg

You were saying?

well now....those bottles would be switched if we compared golf days.......on the same days that he was supposedly "working"......:eusa_shhh:

btw many of the days that Bush went home on "vacation" he also worked from home....like lots of Americans do today...

It's hard work..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

"Bush worked while on vacation" is my favorite partisan whackjob statement. Like that dumbass was there in Crawford with him.

Bush was elected.

Michelle wasn't.

Spain ain't Crawford either.

Michelle wasn't elected. She is not on our payroll. When invited to visit a location she is free to go. She is also our first lady and represents our nation. Many of the so called "vacations" abroad were good will visits.

Laura Bush was a Stepford Wife who was afraid of her own shadow. Unsuited to represent our nation

Let's spin it a little harder...shall we ?

Just weeks after 17-day Hawaii holiday Michelle Obama takes daughters on ski trip to Aspen | Mail Online

Well it has been a whole month! Just weeks after 17-day Hawaii vacation Michelle hits the slopes with daughters on Aspen ski trip

Yep, there is that strong central government that made us so great at work.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bush was elected.

Michelle wasn't.

Spain ain't Crawford either.

Michelle wasn't elected. She is not on our payroll. When invited to visit a location she is free to go. She is also our first lady and represents our nation. Many of the so called "vacations" abroad were good will visits.

Laura Bush was a Stepford Wife who was afraid of her own shadow. Unsuited to represent our nation

Just weeks after 17-day Hawaii holiday Michelle Obama takes daughters on ski trip to Aspen | Mail Online

Well it has been a whole month! Just weeks after 17-day Hawaii vacation Michelle hits the slopes with daughters on Aspen ski trip

Did she take the kids out of school?

Moochelle needs another vacation. A nice mid-campaign get away to someplace really expensive. Paris is nice in the springtime.

Aspen is nice this time of year too.

I would guess there is some extra taxpayer money lying around she could use to go there.

I would guess there is some extra taxpayer money lying around she could use to go there.

The Obamas like to take their kids on vacation when they are out of school. This means Christmas break, spring break and summer vacations. It's part of being good parents to spend time with your kids.

Well, why doesn't Mr. Social Justice just make that available to everyone.

Your comment totally ignores whose paying for it....but that has become more the M.O. of the left these days.

I thought she went there already. Maybe she should make a cameo. Really piss you guys off.

I agree.....

The right hasn't even started to go after Obama on his own agenda of bashing Romney for his wealth.

When Michelle's vacations and the taxpayer cost start coming out....it will only help.

Please write her and encourage her to go. I know I will.

I thought she went there already. Maybe she should make a cameo. Really piss you guys off.

I agree.....

The right hasn't even started to go after Obama on his own agenda of bashing Romney for his wealth.

When Michelle's vacations and the taxpayer cost start coming out....it will only help.

Wrong; you've tried and failed. This is what YOU have been reduced to.

I agree.....

We will see you in November. :eusa_angel:

I agree.....

Sure...as if the Mitt Romney will excite anyone to vote for him. He could run for President in 2052 and he would probably poll just as well. See you here on 11/7/12. Come hungry; crow will be on the menu.

Sure...as if the Mitt Romney will excite anyone to vote for him. He could run for President in 2052 and he would probably poll just as well. See you here on 11/7/12. Come hungry; crow will be on the menu.

One of us will be dining on black bird.

See you then.

Until that time, we'll see how Michelle's vacations play into the narrative. Hope she takes some more !

See you then.

Until that time, we'll see how Michelle's vacations play into the narrative. Hope she takes some more !

I hope she not only takes more, and more expensive ones, but keeps telling the public how hard she has it and how much she wishes she didn't have to bear the burden.

See you then.

Me too, makes you guys look like reactionary lunatics.

Care to make it interesting--the outcome of the election? You SOUND confident that Obama is going to lose.

Forum List

Back