First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

this thread is not how many vacations Bush or Obama have taken. Its about the vacations of Michele Obama. How many vacations did Laura Bush take? (not many) and also remember that most of Bush's vacations were at his ranch.

The President has the most dangerous job in America. Let his family, at least, enjoy themselves occasionally.

I just love how conservatives whine because they have to pay for security for the President and his family. They whimper because the first family does not stay locked up in a bunker to save money

We don't pay for security. We pay for whore, cocaine and booze parties and hope that a secret service agent accidentally provides security.

You said it yourself. She's black. Therefore entitled. Everyone else just suck it up. Fact is, we have never had a first lady show this much contempt for the office. We've never had a president who has this much contempt for the country.

Mooch is not in the same class as Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan or even Hillary Clinton. She's in the class of Evita Peron, Imelda Marcos and Marie Antoinette. So suck it up, mamma needs new shoes.

She is the First Lady. She is entitled. You are not.

Republicans want to clear out the White House of all the china and fancy furnature so when the Queen of England comes its an embarrassment. Instead of the armored limo he'll drive an economy car without airconditioning. Offer a hot dog or hamburger to the Emperor of China not because of the novelty of it but because that's all that's in the fridge. And send those black kids to DC public schools. :lol:

Wow, this coming from the party that gave the Queen of England an IPod. First off there you go off on stupidity, no one said anything about clearing the WH of anything. No one said a word about the President driving economy nothing or do anything in the like. The Obama's are allowed the vacations, they work hard, of course Moomglow being the good little feminist doesn't think she even works, talk about stuck in stupid, however taking extravagant vacations with our recent economy may set some off. To me their daughter going to a highly dangerous place Mexico is a little over the top. The rest of the vacationing is fine. Your stupid comments...just plain stupid and hyperbole.

this thread is not how many vacations Bush or Obama have taken. Its about the vacations of Michele Obama. How many vacations did Laura Bush take? (not many) and also remember that most of Bush's vacations were at his ranch.

Some Presidents are not wealthy enough to have family compounds on hundreds of acres. Who paid for security patrols and surveilance equipment on the Crawford Ranch?

If Bush stayed at the White House and Camp David, the taxpayer would not have had to foot the bill to secure his private estate

Laura Bush was a Stepford Wife who was perfectly happy in the kitchen. I seem to remember the Bush twins on raucous vacations of their own. Who foot the bill for that?

The President has the most dangerous job in America. Let his family, at least, enjoy themselves occasionally.

I just love how conservatives whine because they have to pay for security for the President and his family. They whimper because the first family does not stay locked up in a bunker to save money

We don't pay for security. We pay for whore, cocaine and booze parties and hope that a secret service agent accidentally provides security.

Agree

The once proud Secret Service is an embarrassment to our country. Our President deserves better

Last edited:

Some Presidents are not wealthy enough to have family compounds on hundreds of acres. Who paid for security patrols and surveilance equipment on the Crawford Ranch?

If Bush stayed at the White House and Camp David, the taxpayer would not have had to foot the bill to secure his private estate

Laura Bush was a Stepford Wife who was perfectly happy in the kitchen. I seem to remember the Bush twins on raucous vacations of their own. Who foot the bill for that?

Security goes with the territory, regardless of which party is in the White House.

As far as I am concerned the whole 'how many vacations did the first lady take...' question is a waste of time we could be using to do more important things.

Does the presidebt feel a little bit creepy today knowing that he sent his daughter off to mexico with a secret service detail more interested in boozing and whoring than in protecting the life of that daughter. She was one lucky girl, or she'd be the new Natalee Holloway! If I was the parent of a kid who went on a holiday like that I would damn sure want to know what went on and was my girl part of it.

Does the presidebt feel a little bit creepy today knowing that he sent his daughter off to mexico with a secret service detail more interested in boozing and whoring than in protecting the life of that daughter. She was one lucky girl, or she'd be the new Natalee Holloway! If I was the parent of a kid who went on a holiday like that I would damn sure want to know what went on and was my girl part of it.

What about the other parents?

Security goes with the territory, regardless of which party is in the White House.

As far as I am concerned the whole 'how many vacations did the first lady take...' question is a waste of time we could be using to do more important things.

Riiiight. Because we provide security and certain travel expenses for every President, that makes it okay for them to utterly disregard the cost that their personal whims and desires imposes on the people. God forbid we actually expect elected officials to be prudent with our tax dollars.

4101d39f-db9b-4b42-a25b-c74ac74f33e5.jpg

You were saying?

he asked about the fat assed micheelee..

I would very much like to see a full length, recent picture of you to run a comparison. When can we expect to have you post that?

Sure.

When many families are taking staycations or don't have jobs.......they enjoy themselves once in a while too. They get a six-pack, call our for Chinese, and rent a movie.

Maybe Michelle could consider how that half million could have done a whole lot of good elsewhere.

Or does our social justice president plan to send us all to Spain ?

The best way to find the hyperpartisans in the country, is to sit back and listen to the ones who pretend to care how much one of the teams vacations, because they have to be completely willfully ignorant of how much their team vacations.

"Bush worked while on vacation" is my favorite partisan whackjob statement. Like that dumbass was there in Crawford with him.

The best way to find the hyperpartisans in the country, is to sit back and listen to the ones who pretend to care how much one of the teams vacations, because they have to be completely willfully ignorant of how much their team vacations.

"Bush worked while on vacation" is my favorite partisan whackjob statement. Like that dumbass was there in Crawford with him.

Bush was elected.

Michelle wasn't.

Spain ain't Crawford either.

Bush was elected.

Michelle wasn't.

Spain ain't Crawford either.

Michelle wasn't elected. She is not on our payroll. When invited to visit a location she is free to go. She is also our first lady and represents our nation. Many of the so called "vacations" abroad were good will visits.

Laura Bush was a Stepford Wife who was afraid of her own shadow. Unsuited to represent our nation

Forum List

Back