First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Oh, you see them through black colored glasses. I see them through clear glasses and they are doing what every first family before them has done.

No...I see them though clear glasses. No other first family has done what they have done.

No other first family has watched the WH Christmas tree arrive??

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

Pretty sure they have done that. Whats that got to do with what I said?

No...I see them though clear glasses. No other first family has done what they have done.

You said...

No other first family has done what they have done.

... in a thread about them accepting delivery of the Christmas tree. So in effect, you're saying they are the only ones to have ever done that.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

Then why did you post "show some respect to a black man"?

Not everyone supports the policies of the president (this one or past presidents). You think we should all support what a president does even though we don't agree with what they do?

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

:lol:
like all the left/liberals/progressives were when bush was President?
protest, marches, camping and invading the Bush's home, charging Sec. of State Condie rice with fake blood on their hands...etc..and the votes were counted then too..

man oh man, your free to bow if you want doesn't mean the rest of the people have to, as we found out during, Boooooooooooooosh
A lot of people don't want Obama's type of, progress..deal with it

Last edited:

So you sucked and swallowed George Bush's dick like you suck and swallow Obama's?

You said...

No other first family has done what they have done.

... in a thread about them accepting delivery of the Christmas tree. So in effect, you're saying they are the only ones to have ever done that.

Thats called an assumption not an effect.

So you sucked and swallowed George Bush's dick like you suck and swallow Obama's?
Never met Bush or the POTUS. Even if I would have met them I'm not gay and they are both married and appear to be strictly heterosexual. Are you gay and trying to hook up? You are in the wrong thread if you are looking for a boyfriend.

Never met Bush or the POTUS. Even if I would have met them I'm not gay and they are both married and appear to be strictly heterosexual. Are you gay and trying to hook up? You are in the wrong thread if you are looking for a boyfriend.

You're the one trawling for dick, not I - faggot.

I'd be more impressed if they went out and chopped them down themselves..

that's what we did when we lived in Alaska..Had to dress them up, not good pine trees up around Fairbanks...Charlie Brown trees...lol

But we saw how the first family garden ended up...so that won't happen

Last edited:

You're the one trawling for dick, not I - faggot.

You are the one that has a fetish about oral sex with guys and brought the subject up. Again you are in the wrong thread if you are looking for a boyfriend to have sex with.

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

Oh, you see them through black colored glasses. I see them through clear glasses and they are doing what every first family before them has done.

Sure they have what?

Done what other first families have done. You know, like accept the delivery of the Christmas tree (the OP).
That wasn't what I was talking about.

That's what I was talking about and it sure seemed like that's what you were talking about.

<shrug>

Done what other first families have done. You know, like accept the delivery of the Christmas tree (the OP).
That wasn't what I was talking about.

That's what I was talking about and it sure seemed like that's what you were talking about.

<shrug>

Since you asked me what you were talking about is irrelevant.

Wow. Just ... wow.

obama disgraces the office that he holds. He defiles it. To respect him is to respect such defilement. To support this evil man, this leporsy of the body politic, is to embrace disgrace. Become one with disgrace. The progress is the progress of decomposition. To support this kind of evil is to reduce one's self to the level of bacteria that feeds upon a corpse to chart the progress of its rot.

Forum List

Back