First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com
First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

Hard to fuck that one up..............

.......what an accomplishment.

They watched someone else put up their tree.

Good times.

First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

More knob slobbing! Who cares? Watching a delivery of a christmas tree makes them great? Wow your desperate to hide the truth. Lol

Good times.

Yeah what a bunch of assholes :rolleyes:

How dare they.

Who do they think they are?

An American family who want to enjoy xmas together?

Shocking, I tell you. Just shocking.

I agree Dot Com. They make me proud too.

But of course, one of the nasty petty US-hating jerks think a black prez shouldn't have an expensive tree and another nasty petty US-hating jerks thinks the president of the United States should haul his own 88' tree in and prop it up against the wall.

Thanks for posting this.

Good times.

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?

Good times.

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?

Uh, no, you're confusing them with congress who is on vacation 2/3rds of the year. No matter where he is, the president of the United States is never really on vacation.

Being a nasty petty US-hating maroon jerk, you would have no way of knowing that.

Good times.

your hate does run deep :eusa_eh:

Good times.

Uh, no, you're confusing them with congress who is on vacation 2/3rds of the year. No matter where he is, the president of the United States is never really on vacation.

Being a nasty petty US-hating maroon jerk, you would have no way of knowing that.

Obama is the least informed president in history. Finds out about major events on the 11 o clock news.

Well, it didn't take long for even more nasty petty US-hating jerks to show up.

If the First Family did not do this, the nasty petty US-hating maroons all be lying about the being Muslins.

Carry on.

(god damn nasty petty US-hating maroon jerks)

Who cares? I didn't care if bushe's family was there when they got the tree. I also didn't care if the clinton's did it too. Sheesh

Obama is the least informed president in history. Finds out about major events on the 11 o clock news.

ummm.....ok. Would it be too much to ask you for a link to back-up that zany rw comment? :eusa_eh:

Absolutely. Beautiful family.

Yeah, where's Barack?

Snorting coke with Jay-Z again?

I bet watching the staff work tuckered them out......

Well if they did that ... It wasn't for long.

President and First Lady Obama went to meet with protesters fasting at the National Mall right after that.
Had a little pow-wow in a tent with some folks who are fasting to encourage Republicans to tackle comprehensive immigration reform.

I don't know if he wished them Merry Christmas or not though.

As far as giving you a site with the price of Obama's dog you'd simply ridicule the source since it doesn't come from the Times, the Post, or MSNBC so there is really no point.

Forum List

Back