First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

obama disgraces the office that he holds. He defiles it. To respect him is to respect such defilement. To support this evil man, this leporsy of the body politic, is to embrace disgrace. Become one with disgrace. The progress is the progress of decomposition. To support this kind of evil is to reduce one's self to the level of bacteria that feeds upon a corpse to chart the progress of its rot.
Good rant. Now pay your taxes and contribute to his pay check.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

His progress is distroying america.

Sure they have what?

Done what other first families have done. You know, like accept the delivery of the Christmas tree (the OP).
That wasn't what I was talking about. From the OP

Our First Family makes me proud

You edited your post after I responded to it.

If you were talking about them making you proud then you should have said so.

So no other first family has made you proud? Why not?

Wow. Just ... wow.

Life looks great to me. Where are you living that is destroyed by the POTUS?

Done what other first families have done. You know, like accept the delivery of the Christmas tree (the OP).
That wasn't what I was talking about. From the OP

Our First Family makes me proud

You edited your post after I responded to it.

If you were talking about them making you proud then you should have said so.

So no other first family has made you proud? Why not?

No...you should have asked instead of assuming. There have been few and far between. The current POTUS has made me the proudest.

Last edited:

Wow. Just ... wow.

Then why did you post "show some respect to a black man"?

Not everyone supports the policies of the president (this one or past presidents). You think we should all support what a president does even though we don't agree with what they do?

??

Obama has fucked the economy up so bad, he should be putting this up instead:

festivus-2.jpg

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com
First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!!

I'm going to finish what I think this is supposed to mean....

You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family.
Not like the family that was here before them...

And I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this.

Not everyone supports the policies of the president (this one or past presidents). You think we should all support what a president does even though we don't agree with what they do?

??

Because I was negged with the words suck a black dick or something to that effect by Warrior102. I dont care if you dont support the policies or not. Vote him out and vote in the person that upholds your polices. Respect the office or it cheapens the country.

Last edited:
That wasn't what I was talking about.

Will you start a thread on Christmas morning when Obama wipes his ass for the first time that day? Will that be another one of his monumental achievements?

Lol, that's something i hope he does right, but if he don't there are plenty on here that would line up to do it.

??

Because I was negged with the words suck a black dick or something to that effect by
Warrior102

You don't see the world through black colored glasses you just posted that because you got negged.

<blink, blink>

:lol: Peddle faster.

You didn't answer my 2nd question.

Life looks great to me. Where are you living that is destroyed by the POTUS?

Of course welfare recipients are doing great under obama, but the working people supporting you isn't.

First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

We went and saw the Capital Christmas tree before it left for Washington DC. It came from just North of here.

Because I was negged with the words suck a black dick or something to that effect by
Warrior102

You don't see the world through black colored glasses you just posted that because you got negged.

<blink, blink>

No I posted that because I was told to suck a black dick by Warrior102. Did you not get that the first time? What was your second question?

We went and saw the Capital Christmas tree before it left for Washington DC. It came from just North of here.

Was it as ginormous as it appears? Did you get any pics?

Last edited:
Warrior102

<blink, blink>

No I posted that because I was told to suck a black dick by Warrior102. Did you not get that the first time? What was your second question?

Riiight.

Go back and find it.

Forum List

Back