First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Uh, no, you're confusing them with congress who is on vacation 2/3rds of the year. No matter where he is, the president of the United States is never really on vacation.

Being a nasty petty US-hating maroon jerk, you would have no way of knowing that.

Obama is the least informed president in history. Finds out about major events on the 11 o clock news.

ummm.....ok. Would it be too much to ask you for a link to back-up that zany rw comment? :eusa_eh:

He claimed he found out about the irs targeting conservative groups and the crashing of the healthcare website at the same time as the american people did on the news. Now that means he doesn't have a clue to what is going on or his is lyin as usual.

omG, really? Every first family does this every year. Nothing special about this first family doing it.

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

Prudence would dictate that the first Magillas get a more sturdy timber on which they can swing and nest. A nice perch on which they can pluck and consume each others lice.

omG, really? Every first family does this every year. Nothing special about this first family doing it.

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

A picture sans BHO.

Where the fuck is he?

As far as giving you a site with the price of Obama's dog you'd simply ridicule the source since it doesn't come from the Times, the Post, or MSNBC so there is really no point.

Obama is the least informed president in history. Finds out about major events on the 11 o clock news.

ummm.....ok. Would it be too much to ask you for a link to back-up that zany rw comment? :eusa_eh:

He claimed he found out about the irs targeting conservative groups and the crashing of the healthcare website at the same time as the american people did on the news. Now that means he doesn't have a clue to what is going on or his is lyin as usual.

Prudence would dictate that the first Magillas get a more sturdy timber on which they can swing and nest. A nice perch on which they can pluck and consume each others lice.

Says here Black people get lice way less often. So if they are catching lice its coming from someone like you. From the CDC

CDC - Lice - Head Lice - General Information - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

In the United States, infestation with head lice is much less common among African-Americans than among persons of other races, possibly because the claws of the of the head louse found most frequently in the United States are better adapted for grasping the shape and width of the hair shaft of other races.

A picture sans BHO.

Where the fuck is he?

Show some respect for your POTUS. Thats a need to know question.

Don't the Obamas usually put Muslim crap etc on their tree?

you people never fail to produce the stereotypical rw results :clap2: The only caveat being you're n00bs but rw'ers nonetheless.

Last edited:

They are just the first family, just like all the other first families as far as this goes.

wtF??? You are seriously on crack.

They are just the first family, just like all the other first families as far as this goes.

wtF??? You are seriously on crack.

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com
First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

We paid for our Christmas tree.
Who paid for theirs? Assholes like you?

If you pay taxes you paid as well clown.
LOL! My post really distressed you didnt it? :lol:

Last edited:
No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

The President and First Lady were on their way to a photo-op at the National Mall by the time the tree was unloaded.
They had a meeting with protesters in a tent regarding comprehensive immigration reform.

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com

You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

Your post is a little disturbing. Any man who jerks off to Obama photos - like you - is disturbing.

Your post is a little disturbing. Any man who jerks off to Obama photos - like you - is disturbing.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

Forum List

Back