First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.
Hypocrite!

Wow! Are you sure you are not offended? I think Bush was as dumb as a chicken. Just my opinion. This is not about how stupid he is or not. He got into a school he never could have dreamed of if he did not have help by virtue of the fact his father graduated from Yale. Because of that he had more opportunity. His environment was conducive to success. If you have that type of head start do you agree that your chances of success are exponentially larger than someone that grew up in a broken home and was never exposed to an environment that taught them how to succeed?

Each and every person that honors the memory of pre obama America owes that memory contempt for the creature now spoiling its highest office. It is the least we can do for what this nation one was.
Disrespect for obama should be on exhibition wherever there are Americans. Every other country, every person, every world leader should know that Americans do not stand with obama. That he is despised in this country should be an accepted fact. A fact that anyone anywhere can rely on.

Disrespect for obama is what made Edward Snowden a hero. More heroes need to be encouraged.

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com

You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

We went and saw the Capital Christmas tree before it left for Washington DC. It came from just North of here.

Was it as ginormous as it appears? Did you get any pics?

You couldn't see all of it, it was in this special trailer with a window, and all the branches were tied down.
I will find you a link to the local story, it shows it before it was cut down.
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...wport/-/101214/22764746/-/a1n3yv/-/index.html

If the OP and Asclownpias set the bar any lower for this president, they could slip under a penny and give Lincoln head........... :thup:

Why are you obsessed with giving head? Freudian slip?

My analogy had everything to do with the lengths you racist moonbats will go to enable Obama. You cherry picked and bolded the part about giving head to Lincoln, something you'd like to share with the group? Not that there's anything wrong with that... :thup:

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.
Hypocrite!

Wow! Are you sure you are not offended? I think Bush was as dumb as a chicken. Just my opinion. This is not about how stupid he is or not. He got into a school he never could have dreamed of if he did not have help by virtue of the fact his father graduated from Yale. Because of that he had more opportunity. His environment was conducive to success. If you have that type of head start do you agree that your chances of success are exponentially larger than someone that grew up in a broken home and was never exposed to an environment that taught them how to succeed?

Whats the date on that post? if it was not during his term are you saying you don't know what hypocrite means?

Forum List

Back