First Anti-Obama Campaign Attack Ad Of 2012 Hits New Hampshire. Its About Eligibility

I wonder how many jobs that policy position will create, or how it will reduce the budget, or improve education and healthcare, fix our roads.....

"In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia." George Orwell

Well...we know one thing as fact...the policy position of spending a trillion dollars of borrowed money did not create jobs, reduce the budget, improve education...as for fix our roads? I guess you can say it helped do that...but sadly at the cost of what....something like 140K salary per employee to do a job that in the private sector pays 20 an hour?

I guess if you see that as money well spent....then I understand why you are an Obama supporter.

See, this is why I will not ever join either party. I despise their 'campaigning' methods. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves when it comes to campaigning. Bunch of lying, cheating, self serving bastards.

And, if this guy was on the ticket.... I might even vote for Obama.

See, this is why I will not ever join either party. I despise their 'campaigning' methods. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves when it comes to campaigning. Bunch of lying, cheating, self serving bastards.

And, if this guy was on the ticket.... I might even vote for Obama.

I take a different view, every ad in politics anymore is an attack ad spitting negative stuff about the other side.

That's the only time you hear honesty and facts, problem is they're both right lol.

I don't like Obama, didn't vote for him, but if I were him if I had 100 copies of my birth certificate I wouldn't show any of them if I'm not forced too.

This is the exact issue I'd want the other side to be talking about, I wouldn't want them talking about the economy, or budget deficits, out of control spending or taxes etc etc etc.

I see your point Doc but I don't think its issue for the Reps at all. They are looking at deficits, spending, etc. etc.

As for the general Public I don't think he gives a rats ass what they think about anything.

Oh, I thought the whole point of the thread was about the 100 million people who care about the birth certificate and how big of a deal it was.

Those folks may care about it but I don't think OL'BO give a shit what they think.

He may change his mind come 2012 if there really are 100 million voters who don't think he's an American.

If thats the case then everyone will see that sainted BC.

I see your point Doc but I don't think its issue for the Reps at all. They are looking at deficits, spending, etc. etc.

As for the general Public I don't think he gives a rats ass what they think about anything.

Oh, I thought the whole point of the thread was about the 100 million people who care about the birth certificate and how big of a deal it was.

Those folks may care about it but I don't think OL'BO give a shit what they think.

He may change his mind come 2012 if there really are 100 million voters who don't think he's an American.

I dont believe 100 million think he is not American.
I believe 100 million have reason to believe he may not be, seeing as he has never produced the liong version of his BC..
But of that 100 million, I bleieve most are like me....no doubt he is American...he is simply playing games to make the right look bad by not offering up 100% valid proof.
Sadly, the law does not make him do so...so he is capitalizing on it for political expdiency....something that I persoinally see as childish and not becoming of the President of the United States.
But then again, this man sees it as apporptiate to comment on a legal issue before it hits the courts; comment on a state issue before it is resolved....so nothing suprises me as it pertains to his actions.

100 million may have questions about it, but I doubt a majority are concerned about it.

Keep in mind barely half of americans vote anyways, so I'll bet about 20 million are truly concerned and they were likely all concerned in the last election and didn't vote for him then.

I'm a hell of a lot more concerned about fiscal policies and views, I'll vote for an eskimo born on the south pole if they're a fiscal conservative. I sure haven't found any american-born politicians who are.

Claudette, he's posted his birth certificate and multiple authorities have stepped up and verified it. The birthers keep moving the goal posts and nothing is ever enough. That's how crazy works. You can't ever get to the aliens because if you did, you'd see it was a sound stage.

It's ridiculous that some guy thinks he can win hearts and minds of constituents by simply advocating a simplistic issue like this. Sorry to tell ya, it takes a lot more than just that.

Claudette, he's posted his birth certificate and multiple authorities have stepped up and verified it. The birthers keep moving the goal posts and nothing is ever enough. That's how crazy works. You can't ever get to the aliens because if you did, you'd see it was a sound stage.

It's ridiculous that some guy thinks he can win hearts and minds of constituents by simply advocating a simplistic issue like this. Sorry to tell ya, it takes a lot more than just that.

Correct, you have to have a voice that sounds like MLK on rehearsed speeches, that's the sign of a great politician who deserves to lead the free world.

Excuse me...but just for the record....

He has not posted his birth certificate.
The hospital where he was born presnted THE HOSPITALS certificate of birth.
One is the property of the person and the state
The other is the property of the Hospital and the state.
There is a difference.
He does not own nor does he have access to ON DEMAND a Hospital Certificate of Birth.
He may request it if he wishes....but he can not demand it....and the hospital can deny access to it.
It is THEIR private records to be shared only with the Department of State if they choose.

I'm not going to derail this thread with birther bullshit.
It's never enough for you people.

IN other words...you are another one of those people that was fooled by the abuse of semantics and completely unaware that a Certificate Of Birth is the proiperty of a hospital and a Birth Certificate is the property of the individual..

And that there is a vast difference as to why they both exist.

And to clarify..

The Certificate of Birth iu used for future reference by the hospital if needed as it pertains to allegations of mal pracitce..or mis management of the infant...etc...

It can not be used by the individual to obtain a passport...although CAN be used to confirm the data on ones Birth Certificate if there is a discrepency.

I believe Obama is a citizen....he is simply playing games to try to make the right look silly...

But I wonder why he nor the media filled us in on the difference between a CoB and BC...as there is a vast difference.

There is a difference.
He does not own nor does he have access to ON DEMAND a Hospital Certificate of Birth.
He may request it if he wishes....but he can not demand it....and the hospital can deny access to it.
It is THEIR private records to be shared only with the Department of State if they choose.

In reference to "He does not own nor does he have access to ON DEMAND a Hospital Certificate of Birth. He may request it if he wishes....but he can not demand it....and the hospital can deny access to it."

That is incorrect. Federal Law contained in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), Section 164.524 (Access of individuals to protected health information) requires that health care providers (which a hospital is) provide access to or a copy of records within 30-days of request by the person the information is about.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi...XT&YEAR=current&TITLE=45&PART=164&SECTION=524

Hospitals cannot deny access to your health records.

>>>>

There is a difference.

In reference to "He does not own nor does he have access to ON DEMAND a Hospital Certificate of Birth. He may request it if he wishes....but he can not demand it....and the hospital can deny access to it."

That is incorrect. Federal Law contained in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), Section 164.524 (Access of individuals to protected health information) requires that health care providers (which a hospital is) provide access to or a copy of records within 30-days of request by the person the information is about.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi...XT&YEAR=current&TITLE=45&PART=164&SECTION=524

>>>>

A certificate of birth is not a health record.
A certificate of birth does not discuss the health of the child.
It simply confirms that a birth took place on the premises of the hospital.
If you are born in a taxi cab on the way to the hospital, no certificate of birth will be issued as it is strictly for hospital records.

There is a difference.

>>>>

A certificate of birth is not a health record.
A certificate of birth does not discuss the health of the child.
It simply confirms that a birth took place on the premises of the hospital.
If you are born in a taxi cab on the way to the hospital, no certificate of birth will be issued as it is strictly for hospital records.

You of course are free to believe as you wish, the fact is that HIPPA requires that hospitals provide copies of health records and yes hospital records of birth would be health records.

>>>>

BIRTHERS.jpg

IN other words...you are another one of those people that was fooled by the abuse of semantics and completely unaware that a Certificate Of Birth is the proiperty of a hospital and a Birth Certificate is the property of the individual..

And to clarify..

The Certificate of Birth iu used for future reference by the hospital if needed as it pertains to allegations of mal pracitce..or mis management of the infant...etc...

It can not be used by the individual to obtain a passport...although CAN be used to confirm the data on ones Birth Certificate if there is a discrepency.

I believe Obama is a citizen....he is simply playing games to try to make the right look silly...

But I wonder why he nor the media filled us in on the difference between a CoB and BC...as there is a vast difference.

And yet Obama was able to obtain a passport. How do you explain that?

And to clarify..

Simple. He furnished his Birth Certificate.
I have no doubt he is a citizen.
I truly believe he is playing games to make the right look silly.
And he won.

An opening attack on Obami Salaami woulda been much more effective if it were about Obama's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathedral of Hate run by the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright .......and Obami, using his own words describing this Black Racist PSYCHO: "Pastor, friend, and mentor".

And/or:

Obami Salaami's family background and background as a Community Organizer with the Criminal Organization ACORN, where he was palsy- walsy with an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL Commie/Terrorist Bill Ayers.

Family Background: Mother a Commie, who hated her own race. Father a falling down Muslim Drunk. Granfather, on mother's side: a blatant Commie who later introduced Obami in his formative years to Frank Marshall Davis a notorious Commie who attempted to turn the NAACP into a Communist Front, but failed. Cousin Raila ODINGA, who is a Murderer and Rapist, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN", Leader of the Kenyan Commie: Orange Democratic Party who was visited by Obami shortly before the Presidential campaign, photo-oped at ODINGA's rally, smiling, arm-in-arm with that PSYCHO, and later at the Kenyan all Commie/ Muslim family gathering, again....arm-arm-smiling with that murdering Monster.

All this would underline the fact that Obami Salaami is a stone-cold MARXIST whose present agenda merely presages the fruition of balls-to-the wall Marxist Agenda during the Second Term.

On Rev. Wright

File0442.jpg (image)

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country," gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)
The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital , as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.
For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

Do you support those whom have served the country and been decorated for service in the Marine Corps?

The President was 8 years old when Bill Ayers was engaged in violent protests against the killing going on in SE Asia. You probably studied it in history (if you finished school that is). It was a war of choice where drafted American men (boys mostly) were sent off to kill and die in a far off land for no real reason.

Acorn has been cleared

Dec 27 2010, New York — Brooklyn prosecutors on Monday cleared ACORN of criminal wrongdoing after a four-month probe that began when undercover conservative activists filmed workers giving what appeared to be illegal advice on how to hide money.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

O'Keefe and Giles - who visited ACORN offices in several cities, including its Brooklyn headquarters - stirred controversy when they posted the videos on their Web site.

They were hailed as heroes by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and their footage led several government agencies to temporarily cut funding for ACORN as the prosecutors opened an investigation.

"Acorn is gratified that the DA has concluded something we knew all along," ACORN lawyer Arthur Schwartz said, adding it was "unfortunate" the O'Keefe and Giles used "subterfuge to convince congress and the media to vilify an organization that didn't deserve it."

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - New York Daily News

Keep up the good work with the bullshit propaganda that didn't work the first time around. Thanks for helping bring about a Second Obama term.

An opening attack on Obami Salaami woulda been much more effective if it were about Obama's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathedral of Hate run by the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright .......and Obami, using his own words describing this Black Racist PSYCHO: "Pastor, friend, and mentor".

And/or:

Obami Salaami's family background and background as a Community Organizer with the Criminal Organization ACORN, where he was palsy- walsy with an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL Commie/Terrorist Bill Ayers.

Family Background: Mother a Commie, who hated her own race. Father a falling down Muslim Drunk. Granfather, on mother's side: a blatant Commie who later introduced Obami in his formative years to Frank Marshall Davis a notorious Commie who attempted to turn the NAACP into a Communist Front, but failed. Cousin Raila ODINGA, who is a Murderer and Rapist, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN", Leader of the Kenyan Commie: Orange Democratic Party who was visited by Obami shortly before the Presidential campaign, photo-oped at ODINGA's rally, smiling, arm-in-arm with that PSYCHO, and later at the Kenyan all Commie/ Muslim family gathering, again....arm-arm-smiling with that murdering Monster.

All this would underline the fact that Obami Salaami is a stone-cold MARXIST whose present agenda merely presages the fruition of balls-to-the wall Marxist Agenda during the Second Term.

On Rev. Wright

File0442.jpg (image)

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country," gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)
The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital , as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.
For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

Do you support those whom have served the country and been decorated for service in the Marine Corps?

The President was 8 years old when Bill Ayers was engaged in violent protests against the killing going on in SE Asia. You probably studied it in history (if you finished school that is). It was a war of choice where drafted American men (boys mostly) were sent off to kill and die in a far off land for no real reason.

Acorn has been cleared

Dec 27 2010, New York — Brooklyn prosecutors on Monday cleared ACORN of criminal wrongdoing after a four-month probe that began when undercover conservative activists filmed workers giving what appeared to be illegal advice on how to hide money.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

O'Keefe and Giles - who visited ACORN offices in several cities, including its Brooklyn headquarters - stirred controversy when they posted the videos on their Web site.

They were hailed as heroes by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and their footage led several government agencies to temporarily cut funding for ACORN as the prosecutors opened an investigation.

"Acorn is gratified that the DA has concluded something we knew all along," ACORN lawyer Arthur Schwartz said, adding it was "unfortunate" the O'Keefe and Giles used "subterfuge to convince congress and the media to vilify an organization that didn't deserve it."

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - New York Daily News

Keep up the good work with the bullshit propaganda that didn't work the first time around. Thanks for helping bring about a Second Obama term.

OJ Simpson was a great man early on in life; a college grad; a hall of famer. Does that mean he is worthy of continued praise for those ahceivments?

My son was not even born when OJ committed the murders.....so that being said, should I be OK with him befriending him now?

OJ Simpson was not convicted for the murders. Does that mean he was not guilty of wrong doing?

Do you not see how even you...one that is obviously intelligent, is swayed by the way things are presented to you?

And to clarify..

Simple. He furnished his Birth Certificate.
I have no doubt he is a citizen.
I truly believe he is playing games to make the right look silly.
And he won.

I'm not an Obama supporter, but the "right" is the one's making themselves look silly. The strategy of Republicans isn't Obama's responsibility in terms of how they run it and what they do in p-r and what issues they choose to deem as worth bringing up.

Forum List

Back