First Anti-Obama Campaign Attack Ad Of 2012 Hits New Hampshire. Its About Eligibility

Claudette, he's posted his birth certificate and multiple authorities have stepped up and verified it.
You wrong. The government of Hawaii has not , in any official statement, verified or acknowledged the internet pictured COLB exist. They have never even singled out or mentioned the internet pictured COLB in any official statement. No official government statement has ever declared it as authentic. Those are the facts.

And yet Obama was able to obtain a passport. How do you explain that?

Simple. He furnished his Birth Certificate.
I have no doubt he is a citizen.
I truly believe he is playing games to make the right look silly.
And he won.

I'm not an Obama supporter, but the "right" is the one's making themselves look silly. The strategy of Republicans isn't Obama's responsibility in terms of how they run it and what they do in p-r and what issues they choose to deem as worth bringing up.

You are correct. And that is why I said "he won".
He guessed that if he played the ganm with his BC that the right would fall for it and make fools of themselves.
He was correct.
I dont blame him for the right looking silly. I blame the right for falling for it.
I DO believe, however, that it is unbecoming for a President to play games regarding his "consitutionality" for political expediency. It makes a mockery of the constitution.

An opening attack on Obami Salaami woulda been much more effective if it were about Obama's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathedral of Hate run by the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright .......and Obami, using his own words describing this Black Racist PSYCHO: "Pastor, friend, and mentor".

And/or:

Obami Salaami's family background and background as a Community Organizer with the Criminal Organization ACORN, where he was palsy- walsy with an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL Commie/Terrorist Bill Ayers.

Family Background: Mother a Commie, who hated her own race. Father a falling down Muslim Drunk. Granfather, on mother's side: a blatant Commie who later introduced Obami in his formative years to Frank Marshall Davis a notorious Commie who attempted to turn the NAACP into a Communist Front, but failed. Cousin Raila ODINGA, who is a Murderer and Rapist, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN", Leader of the Kenyan Commie: Orange Democratic Party who was visited by Obami shortly before the Presidential campaign, photo-oped at ODINGA's rally, smiling, arm-in-arm with that PSYCHO, and later at the Kenyan all Commie/ Muslim family gathering, again....arm-arm-smiling with that murdering Monster.

All this would underline the fact that Obami Salaami is a stone-cold MARXIST whose present agenda merely presages the fruition of balls-to-the wall Marxist Agenda during the Second Term.

On Rev. Wright

File0442.jpg (image)

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country," gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)
The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital , as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.
For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

Do you support those whom have served the country and been decorated for service in the Marine Corps?

The President was 8 years old when Bill Ayers was engaged in violent protests against the killing going on in SE Asia. You probably studied it in history (if you finished school that is). It was a war of choice where drafted American men (boys mostly) were sent off to kill and die in a far off land for no real reason.

Acorn has been cleared

Dec 27 2010, New York — Brooklyn prosecutors on Monday cleared ACORN of criminal wrongdoing after a four-month probe that began when undercover conservative activists filmed workers giving what appeared to be illegal advice on how to hide money.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

O'Keefe and Giles - who visited ACORN offices in several cities, including its Brooklyn headquarters - stirred controversy when they posted the videos on their Web site.

They were hailed as heroes by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and their footage led several government agencies to temporarily cut funding for ACORN as the prosecutors opened an investigation.

"Acorn is gratified that the DA has concluded something we knew all along," ACORN lawyer Arthur Schwartz said, adding it was "unfortunate" the O'Keefe and Giles used "subterfuge to convince congress and the media to vilify an organization that didn't deserve it."

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - New York Daily News

Keep up the good work with the bullshit propaganda that didn't work the first time around. Thanks for helping bring about a Second Obama term.

OJ Simpson was a great man early on in life; a college grad; a hall of famer. Does that mean he is worthy of continued praise for those ahceivments?

My son was not even born when OJ committed the murders.....so that being said, should I be OK with him befriending him now?

OJ Simpson was not convicted for the murders. Does that mean he was not guilty of wrong doing?

Do you not see how even you...one that is obviously intelligent, is swayed by the way things are presented to you?

Jarhead I really hope you aren't equating being a running back to being a marine.

Simple. He furnished his Birth Certificate.
I have no doubt he is a citizen.
I truly believe he is playing games to make the right look silly.
And he won.

I'm not an Obama supporter, but the "right" is the one's making themselves look silly. The strategy of Republicans isn't Obama's responsibility in terms of how they run it and what they do in p-r and what issues they choose to deem as worth bringing up.

He guessed that if he played the ganm with his BC that the right would fall for it and make fools of themselves.
He was correct.
I dont blame him for the right looking silly. I blame the right for falling for it.
I DO believe, however, that it is unbecoming for a President to play games regarding his "consitutionality" for political expediency. It makes a mockery of the constitution.

Jarhead we both know the most important thing to politicians is winning, I pretty much view all of campaigning and the ads and everything as one big game.

In reference to "He does not own nor does he have access to ON DEMAND a Hospital Certificate of Birth. He may request it if he wishes....but he can not demand it....and the hospital can deny access to it."

That is incorrect. Federal Law contained in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), Section 164.524 (Access of individuals to protected health information) requires that health care providers (which a hospital is) provide access to or a copy of records within 30-days of request by the person the information is about.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi...XT&YEAR=current&TITLE=45&PART=164&SECTION=524

Hospitals cannot deny access to your health records.

>>>>

A certificate of birth is not a health record.
A certificate of birth does not discuss the health of the child.
It simply confirms that a birth took place on the premises of the hospital.
If you are born in a taxi cab on the way to the hospital, no certificate of birth will be issued as it is strictly for hospital records.

You of course are free to believe as you wish, the fact is that HIPPA requires that hospitals provide copies of health records and yes hospital records of birth would be health records.

>>>>

A certificate of birth is not a health record. It is proof of a "business transaction" (for lack of a better analogy) that the hospital registers with the State and has absolutely nothing to do with the health of the subject.

It is a document used to defend the hospital if and when necessary; it is a doccument that proves an action took place...it is the property of the hospital...and thus why there is no official way it is to be completed....it is not state issued...it is hospital issued and submitted to the Department of State. Furthermore, each hospital has their own format of a certificate of birth...there is no state issued certificate for this purpose.

Claudette, he's posted his birth certificate and multiple authorities have stepped up and verified it.
You wrong. The government of Hawaii has not , in any official statement, verified or acknowledged the internet pictured COLB exist. They have never even singled out or mentioned the internet pictured COLB in any official statement. No official government statement has ever declared it as authentic. Those are the facts.

:eusa_doh:

He was correct.

Jarhead we both know the most important thing to politicians is winning, I pretty much view all of campaigning and the ads and everything as one big game.

I agree. But once you are in office, the games should end.

He was correct.

Even now the most important thing to Obama is winning the next election.

On Rev. Wright

File0442.jpg (image)

In 1961, a young African-American man, after hearing President John F. Kennedy's challenge to, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country," gave up his student deferment, left college in Virginia and voluntarily joined the Marines.

In 1963, this man, having completed his two years of service in the Marines, volunteered again to become a Navy corpsman. (They provide medical assistance to the Marines as well as to Navy personnel.)
The man did so well in corpsman school that he was the valedictorian and became a cardiopulmonary technician. Not surprisingly, he was assigned to the Navy's premier medical facility, Bethesda Naval Hospital , as a member of the commander in chief's medical team, and helped care for President Lyndon B. Johnson after his 1966 surgery.
For his service on the team, which he left in 1967, the White House awarded him three letters of commendation.

Do you support those whom have served the country and been decorated for service in the Marine Corps?

The President was 8 years old when Bill Ayers was engaged in violent protests against the killing going on in SE Asia. You probably studied it in history (if you finished school that is). It was a war of choice where drafted American men (boys mostly) were sent off to kill and die in a far off land for no real reason.

Acorn has been cleared

Dec 27 2010, New York — Brooklyn prosecutors on Monday cleared ACORN of criminal wrongdoing after a four-month probe that began when undercover conservative activists filmed workers giving what appeared to be illegal advice on how to hide money.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

O'Keefe and Giles - who visited ACORN offices in several cities, including its Brooklyn headquarters - stirred controversy when they posted the videos on their Web site.

They were hailed as heroes by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and their footage led several government agencies to temporarily cut funding for ACORN as the prosecutors opened an investigation.

"Acorn is gratified that the DA has concluded something we knew all along," ACORN lawyer Arthur Schwartz said, adding it was "unfortunate" the O'Keefe and Giles used "subterfuge to convince congress and the media to vilify an organization that didn't deserve it."

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - New York Daily News

Keep up the good work with the bullshit propaganda that didn't work the first time around. Thanks for helping bring about a Second Obama term.

OJ Simpson was a great man early on in life; a college grad; a hall of famer. Does that mean he is worthy of continued praise for those ahceivments?

My son was not even born when OJ committed the murders.....so that being said, should I be OK with him befriending him now?

OJ Simpson was not convicted for the murders. Does that mean he was not guilty of wrong doing?

Do you not see how even you...one that is obviously intelligent, is swayed by the way things are presented to you?

Jarhead I really hope you aren't equating being a running back to being a marine.

Nope...not at all.

Being a retired marine does not preclude me from turning bad. If I were to go out now and start spewing Anti American sentiments, it would most certainly be iunappropriate for any America loving person to say "thats OK. He was a marine"..

Sure...in our society for some reason people get away with things..."he was a great ballplayer so he should be exonerrated for lying under oath"...and "she is a cute and successful actress so lets give her a third and fourth chance"....

I admire Wrights service and I would thank him if I ever met him. But I would also let him know how I hate the way he sees our great country and by no means consider him a mentor.

Curious as to why you simply picked on my analogy....did you truly not see the crux of my comparison?

Even now the most important thing to Obama is winning the next election.

WHereas I believe a President should have the good of the country and the sanctity of the constitution as his top priorities. Isnt something like that in the oath that he took?

[]

What does the Wife/Lover murdering OJ Simpson have to do with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers or Acorn?

Nope...not at all.

Being a retired marine does not preclude me from turning bad. If I were to go out now and start spewing Anti American sentiments, it would most certainly be iunappropriate for any America loving person to say "thats OK. He was a marine"..

Sure...in our society for some reason people get away with things..."he was a great ballplayer so he should be exonerrated for lying under oath"...and "she is a cute and successful actress so lets give her a third and fourth chance"....

I admire Wrights service and I would thank him if I ever met him. But I would also let him know how I hate the way he sees our great country and by no means consider him a mentor.

Curious as to why you simply picked on my analogy....did you truly not see the crux of my comparison?

You're right, but I think it takes a commitment to one's country in order to be a marine. It doesn't take that to be a running back. So in terms of morals you're correct a marine can be a jerk or running back can, but the marine has done more for his country most likely.

I have to admit I'm not a christian so I in no way support Wright because he's a reverend, but I think Wright was the only honest person i heard on the campaign trail (Obama included especially)

In my opinion I do think 9/11 was in large part a result of blowback US foreign policy in the middle east. I think him saying that in other words is what makes everyone say he's anti-american, which I have no clue how blaming governmental policy error for a later disaster makes you anti-american. I love America, hate our government, I don't think you're obligated to support government or its policies in order to be pro-amerian.

Nope...not at all.

But playing a 17 second clip of one sermom over and over without putting the clip into context of the entire sermom and claiming that he is anti-American because of it is different than him being anti-american. In my opinion he's not an anti-American. (And OJ is still a murderer)

Perhap you think that Americans should not criticize that which they find wrong in America. Can you think of anything that gives blacks in America a legitimate reason to criticize America for?

[]

What does the Wife/Lover murdering OJ Simpson have to do with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers or Acorn?

I will lay it out for you. I guess I did not articulate my point as well as I would have liked.

Obama was only 8 years old when Ayers was doing what he was doing...so what is wrong with him being his friend now?
MY son was a fetus when OJ murdered 2 people...so should it be OK for my son to befriend OJ now?

Wright was a Marine. A war hero. How can one criticize a man like that!
OJ was a gridiron hero. A law abiding citizen. A legend. A hall of famer. Does that preclude him from criticism for his subsequent actions?

Acron was not found guilty of wrongdoing although there mostycertainly has been plenty of evidence showing otherwsie...from voter resgistration inconsisencies to videos...but non conclusive
OJ was never found guilty of the crimes as the eviodence was not conclusive. Does that make him innocent of any crime?

Now...if you still dont see the point I am making...then it is simply becuase you dont want to.

Nope...not at all.

But playing a 17 second clip of one sermom over and over without putting the clip into context of the entire sermom and claiming that he is anti-American because of it is different than him being anti-american. In my opinion he's not an anti-American. (And OJ is still a murderer)

Perhap you think that Americans should not criticize that which they find wrong in America. Can you think of anything that gives blacks in America a legitimate reason to criticize America for?

One can criticize American policy.
That is being American.

But it is the approach one uses that, to me, differentiates anger from hatred.

And it was more than just on 17 second clip.

Ayers could have just protested. He opted to use violence.

Ayers was photographed shortly after 9-11 standing on the American Flag. That is not a sign of protest of American Policy. That is a unuversal sign of hatred for America.

Sure it is, it is the record of a medical change from pregnant to non-pregnant and records the birth of a child which is a medical process.

>>>>

Last edited:
[]

I will lay it out for you. I guess I did not articulate my point as well as I would have liked.

Obama was only 8 years old when Ayers was doing what he was doing...so what is wrong with him being his friend now?
MY son was a fetus when OJ murdered 2 people...so should it be OK for my son to befriend OJ now?

The motive of OJ was murder. The motive of the Weather Underground was to stop the killing of American and Asians in Vietnam. OJ is a cold bloodied killer. The Weathermen and the Weather Underground never targeted people and like the Jewish Underground fighting in the English in Palestine, they warned anyone who would listen that there was a bomb about to explode!

Wright was a Marine. A war hero. How can one criticize a man like that!
OJ was a gridiron hero. A law abiding citizen. A legend. A hall of famer. Does that preclude him from criticism for his subsequent actions?

You're comparing a Murderous ex NFL star to a decorated marine who criticized the action of this country and was unfairly demonsize by the right wing zealots

Acron was not found guilty of wrongdoing although there mostycertainly has been plenty of evidence showing otherwsie...from voter resgistration inconsisencies to videos...but non conclusive
OJ was never found guilty of the crimes as the eviodence was not conclusive. Does that make him innocent of any crime?

Now...if you still dont see the point I am making...then it is simply becuase you dont want to.

Again it's apples to wood planks. Acorn was unfairly judge based on the highly edited tapes O'Keefe and Giles used. If you think OJ was unfairly judged, well that's your problem. I think he got his in the civil case against him however.

I see the points you're trying to make, I just don't think they works. But I do appriciate your civility(as opposed to the poster I was originally responding too).

opps

Last edited:
that guy is as serious as huffington. i want to hear more about some law where the mother had to have been in residence five years after the age of sixteen, but was only eighteen when she first lay the newborn child in swaddling cloth, or was it a hair shirt, i forget. john the baptist? how's o.j. doing anyway, speaking of poetic justice....

Last edited:
I think you mean pro Obama. Cause Obama is the only one who benefits from these lunatic ads.

Sure it is, it is the record of a medical change from pregnant to non-pregnant and records the birth of a child which is a medical process.

>>>>

It does not record the womans change from preganant to nopn pregnant.Yes, that is a given but no where does it discuss her height weight medical condition before and after...and many hospitals do not even record the race of the mother....and yes, there are some that only refer to the child as "child" and not mention first or last name.

It is simply the hospital keeping a record of an activity taking place.

And an FYI...it is a recommended document for hopsitals to issue to the state...but not a mandatory one.

Forum List

Back