Fire spares pagan shrine

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
Canadian Fire Spares Polytheist's Altar and Shrine

SAINT ALBERT, Alberta – When a fire nearly engulfed a Canadian polytheist’s cabin, not only was the structure spared, but so was an altar and shrine to his ancestors and Brighid, both of which were, and still are, tucked in the woods.

When the fire department had finally put out the blaze and was satisfied the danger was over, one fireman approached Mhaoillain and asked ‘Is that your set-up out there, with the candles and such?’ He was referring to an altar, which Mhaoillain had created in a secluded area tucked back in the trees.

“I replied ‘Yes sir,’ expecting him to begin accusing me of starting the fire,” Mhaoillain recalled. ‘[The fireman] said ‘Come with me,’ and so I followed him through the blackened trees. He stopped just before my altar, and motioned with his hand, ‘It didn’t burn. I thought you should see that,’ he said, then turned and walked off.”

Paraphrasing Acts 4:16:

"...What shall we do to [this man]? For that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by [him] is manifest to all them that dwell in [Canada]; and we cannot deny it."

Jeremiah , koshergrl, Avatar4321

Forum List

Back