Fire Everything Traitors Stand For

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
President Trump should fire every Democrat entrenched in every bureaucracy. He has to be crazy to leave any of them in positions of authority.​

Trump - Mow Them Down With A Combine

It is not too late:

Obama-NSC-Carolyn-Kaster-AP-640x480.jpg
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/05/Obama-NSC-Carolyn-Kaster-AP-640x480.jpg

Trump Under Siege: More than 60 Percent of NSC Employees Placed by Obama
by Kristina Wong
17 May 2017

Trump Under Siege: More than 60 Percent of NSC Employees Placed by Obama - Breitbart

In my opinion firing them is not good enough. I suggest that President Trump tell the public why he is terminating a pack of UN-loving traitors. Sad to say they will be dismissed with phoney praise thanking them for their service to the country.

A handful of traitors selling secrets, or committing acts of sabotage, can be dealt with easily enough. Unfortunately, it is near impossible to deal with a large number of America-haters in high places protected by the media. Nothing changes until everything traitors stand for is fired.

Finally, Hillary Clinton and Obama are the personification of everything Americas-haters promote. Hilary would be in jail were it not for the media, yet she and her ideology may very well return to the government in one position or another.

First person to fire is this guy
Director of Presidential Personnel is a Purportedly a Trump Hater and Is Surrounding Trump With Enemies – IOTW Report
Personnel is policy, and Trump’s supporters are being kept out of the White House, leading one White House staffer to quip, “We have a saying around here, ‘The only way to get within 100 feet of the White House is to have Tweeted #NeverTrump.’”

Johnny DeStefano, a GOP elite loyalist who never vocally supported Trump, was somehow given the most important job in a presidential transition. As director of presidential personnel, DeStefano decides who will work in the Trump administration. DeStefano has been using his power to undermine Trump in several ways.

It is not too late:
I could be wrong. It might be too late. President Trump is not firing them —— he is considering bringing another one in:

“Screw Them!” Senator John McCain’s vulgar rebuke of the critics of a possible FBI role for Joe Lieberman is all President Donald Trump needs to know about Lieberman being the wrong man for the job.​

Read McCain’s Lips, Mr. President!
By Judi McLeod
May 19, 2017

Read McCain’s Lips, Mr. President!

If Ted Kennedy was not in the Senate with Lieberman he, Lieberman, would own the title of Disgrace of the Senate. I do not know who in hell advised Trump to consider Lieberman, but I suggest he spend less time tweeting and more time doing research since he cannot trust the advisers he picked.

Lieberman never did a good thing for this country. Going down to defeat as Al Gore’s running mate was probably the best thing Lieberman ever did. This article from 2013 barely scratches the surface of Sniveling Joe’s shameful record of “public service”:

January 21, 2013
Finally, good riddance to ‘Conscience of the Senate’
D. DOWD MUSKA

Finally, good riddance to ‘Conscience of the Senate’

Never believe a Democrat. Every Democrat began salivating the minute it was announced that Lieberman was in the running. Democrat senators want him running the FBI more than the other Democrats because he is one of theirs. If you truly believe a nest of traitors objects to Sniveling Joe I have a used space ship you can have real cheap.

VIDEO ▼

Senate Dems lining up against Lieberman for FBI chief

My point. Democrats are being clever. By objecting to Lieberman now they can lay the blame on Trump and the Republicans after Lieberman shows his true loyalties.

Incidentally, check out the people the Senate confirms well-knowing what they were. Start with John Kerry, a known traitor, and Hillary Clinton, a known crook and congenital liar, not to mention the treaties the Senate ratifies. If Kerry and Clinton is not enough to convince you go through the list of rulings handed down by SENATE-CONFIRMED federal judges siting on the bench today.

NOTE: Television was determined to elect a senator in 2008; hence, the country got the Chicago sewer rat rather than John McCain. Also note that the lying sack of shit was the first sitting senator to become president since JFK who stole the election. The only other sitting senator was Warren G. Harding in 1921. Media moguls are working full-time to give senators the edge in future elections.

Sitting or former U.S. Senators from 31 states ran for president more than 60 times from 1972 to 2012 with only one winning the White House; more than a half-dozen are gearing up to run in 2016​

50 US Senators Who Ran for President Since 1972
By Dr. Eric Ostermeier April 13, 2015

50 US Senators Who Ran for President Since 1972 | Smart Politics

Finally, the media owed Hillary the presidency because of what they did to her in 2008. Making her secretary of state was a down payment. Trump is hated so much not because he was a complete outsider —— Trump is hated with so much rage because he beat the media as well as beating a former US Senator.

Forum List

Back