Fiona Hill Hearing: Sharyl Attkisson Dredges up the Ukraine Story Democrats Don't Want to Talk Abou

This is America

trump does not have to prove his innocence

the dems are shooting blanks and your personal insults do not change that
If it is America, then Trump is not above the law, proving he does have to prove innocence. You just gave us another gleaming example of your gross ignorance about our government and how it works. Educate yourself. You keep embarrassing yourself.
"...he does have to prove innocence."

No, he doesn't. That's how our government works. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

You can stop now. You probably should.
Liberals in America must have slept through every civics classthey ever took
They were taught that their feelings are more important than facts.
that's hilarious considering you you live in an imaginary universe of total garbage phony scandals gigantic conspiracies character assassination etc etc innuendo. You believe Hillary is a criminal Obama is a criminal the FBI are criminals. Innocent until proven guilty my ass LOL you people are a joke and a disgrace almost as bad as your propaganda machine Liars....
Oh, hush, you incoherent buffoon.

I don't know for sure Hillary, Obama, and people in the FBI are criminals.

That's why I want them investigated. You know, they thing you don't want done because the targets are Democrats, and you may say no one is above the law, you don't want Democrats investigated for anything.

This is America

If it is America, then Trump is not above the law, proving he does have to prove innocence. You just gave us another gleaming example of your gross ignorance about our government and how it works. Educate yourself. You keep embarrassing yourself.

No, he doesn't. That's how our government works. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Trump is being impeached on bribery, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, witness intimidation, emoluments violations, conspiracy to collude with Ukraine, and just generally defying his oath by using the presidency to enrich himself. Our government protects us from his abuse of the office, even if Republicans won't.
Then prove he's guilty. Don't just stamp your feet and insist he is, you damn child.
Witnesses in sworn testimony proved Trump's guilt. Get out of your closet and smell truth to power dumb ass.
Witnesses in sworn testimony said they heard things.

Not at all compelling, and certainly not evidence -- unless you're eaten up with irrational hatred.

Hint: That means you.

that's hilarious considering you you live in an imaginary universe of total garbage phony scandals gigantic conspiracies character assassination etc etc innuendo. You believe Hillary is a criminal Obama is a criminal the FBI are criminals. Innocent until proven guilty my ass LOL you people are a joke and a disgrace almost as bad as your propaganda machine Liars....

That's why I want them investigated. You know, they thing you don't want done because the targets are Democrats, and you may say no one is above the law, you don't want Democrats investigated for anything.
In the mean time, Trump and this whole RICO operation of Trump's has been unearthed and exposed. The evidence could not be clearer of his guilt,and that of his butt boys.

~~~~~~
None of those convicted were tried in connection with the Trump campaign. Each was convicted in process crimes like Tony Rezko and Blagojevich.
WTF are you smoking? Cohen went to jail on campaign finance violations at the direction of Trump. You people are totally clueless.

No, he didnt.
Why are people like you so misinformed that it makes you look unbelievably stupid? How Michael Cohen broke campaign finance law

Pull your head out of your ass dumbass.
You have no counter arguments. You're a dangerous idiot who supports corruption by this president.
What do you propose to do about people who hold dangerous opinions?

In the mean time, Trump and this whole RICO operation of Trump's has been unearthed and exposed. The evidence could not be clearer of his guilt,and that of his butt boys.
Someday, you might learn the difference between people saying things are true and the actual truth.

And on that day, you will no longer be a liberal.

Trump is being impeached on bribery, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, witness intimidation, emoluments violations, conspiracy to collude with Ukraine, and just generally defying his oath by using the presidency to enrich himself. Our government protects us from his abuse of the office, even if Republicans won't.
Then prove he's guilty. Don't just stamp your feet and insist he is, you damn child.
Witnesses in sworn testimony proved Trump's guilt. Get out of your closet and smell truth to power dumb ass.

Not at all compelling, and certainly not evidence -- unless you're eaten up with irrational hatred.

A phone conversation where multiple persons heard the same thing, plus transcripts, plus evidence coming from Trump himself, is slam dunk 100% positive, undeniable, and uncontested by committee members from the right as it pertains to that evidence, is in fact all the evidence needed. Not one witness testified in defense of Trump. And some were his own people. Get over yourself and your borderline retarded defense of this known criminal.

Someday, you might learn the difference between people saying things are true and the actual truth.

Boss, you know absolutely nada about courtroom language and what is admmissable. We had close to ten witnesses last week, and none of them testified in Trump's favor. Courtrooms all across this country use witnesses to convict. These witnesses were no different in this hearing that was being used not to convict, but to see if the defendant needed to be impeached. The overwhelming evidence against Trump is in, and it will be used. If the Senate wants to acquit, they do so at their own peril. Their complicity, dishonesty, and the surrender of their oath, will cost them in the end.

WTF are you smoking? Cohen went to jail on campaign finance violations at the direction of Trump. You people are totally clueless.

No, he didnt.
Why are people like you so misinformed that it makes you look unbelievably stupid? How Michael Cohen broke campaign finance law

You have no counter arguments. You're a dangerous idiot who supports corruption by this president.
I wouldn't know? I heard testimony under oath used as fact.

Mueller referred to him as conspirator number one. But Mueller believes president cannot be indicted. Another mealy-mouthed GOP guy. A rhino I suppose. At least he doesn't lie. I'm happy to fill you in on what is going on in the real world, considering you'll never get it from your GOP propaganda machine. Try changing the channel some of the time. Really the thing to do is watch the BBC or CBS ABC nightly News.... MSNBC and CNN are also ridiculous gabfests but at least they don't lie. We used to have lots of overseas or foreign offices and reporters, no more...

It really doesn't matter what Mueller referred or believed.....Bottom line, no evidence of wrong doing on the part of Trump.
Mueller's testimony is not one of belief. It involves factual evidence.

I was referring to a particular post and it's still true that it does not matter what Mueller thought. He had no factual evidence that Trump was a Russian operative like the Democrats tried to portray.

They were investigated and investigated endlessly and there is nothing there but bulshit propaganda, super duper. Go ahead who cares just don't bribe foreign leaders to do it.

A phone conversation where multiple persons heard the same thing, plus transcripts, plus evidence coming from Trump himself, is slam dunk 100% positive, undeniable, and uncontested by committee members from the right as it pertains to that evidence, is in fact all the evidence needed. Not one witness testified in defense of Trump. And some were his own people. Get over yourself and your borderline retarded defense of this known criminal.
Goodness, you're a screaming little brat.

Other people who heard the call say what you insist is there isn't there. But, hey, ORANGE MAN BAD, so that's your standard of "proof".

They were investigated and investigated endlessly and there is nothing there but bulshit propaganda, super duper. Go ahead who cares just don't bribe foreign leaders to do it.
I'm sure it's just coincidence that everything you disagree with is "propaganda".

No, he didnt.

I wouldn't know? I heard testimony under oath used as fact.
Sure, after they changed the rules.

You're being manipulated. Just because you enjoy it doesn't make it any less manipulation.

only about 95% of the world thinks you are a brainwashed functional moron or nuts.

This is America

They proved nothing except their anti trump bias and opinionated conclusions

This is America

Democrats own the facts, not you or any Republican. Sworn testimony plus transcripts cement what is true. Trump and his butt boys are guilty in a conspiracy to collude, they tried to cover it up, and they obstructed the investigation. They are 100% guilty. Stop protecting criminals.
You folks are delusional

the only evidence is the tel transcript and that is squeaky clean for trump

only about 95% of the world thinks you are a brainwashed functional moron or nuts.
Liberals are reassured when they are part of the mob

This is America

Those are the bogus charges being leveled

But they are bullshit

You have nothing against trump except hearsay by Deep State spies about a phone call where no crime was committed

Trump has every right to insist the corruption in ukraine involving Americans be investigated

Including biden
No president or anyone has the right or legal power to investigate others with the help of foreign governments to get dirt on your political opponent. You are grotesque with your ignorance of the law. You are unbelievably clueless on all fronts. But please, keep embarrassing yourself.
Now you are just making up stuff as you go along

the president has the authority to investigate wrongdoing by Americans anywhere in the world

Goodness, you're a screaming little brat.

Other people who heard the call say what you insist is there isn't there. But, hey, ORANGE MAN BAD, so that's your standard of "proof".
You have nothing intelligent to debate. You're done here and your lack of any evidence to the contrary against sworn testimony is just a waste of my time.

Those are the bogus charges being leveled

But they are bullshit

You have nothing against trump except hearsay by Deep State spies about a phone call where no crime was committed

Trump has every right to insist the corruption in ukraine involving Americans be investigated

Including biden
No president or anyone has the right or legal power to investigate others with the help of foreign governments to get dirt on your political opponent. You are grotesque with your ignorance of the law. You are unbelievably clueless on all fronts. But please, keep embarrassing yourself.
Now you are just making up stuff as you go along

the president has the authority to investigate wrongdoing by Americans anywhere in the world
You aren't debating anything. Move on. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Forum List

Back