I'll See Ya Hunter Biden And Raise You Donald Jr, Ivanka and Jared

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds

In this poker game called politics, I think the republicans are just playing the hand their were dealt when it comes to their impeachment defense -- I would make the Hunter Biden bluff too if I were a republican...and you would have plenty of progressives who will cheer you on because we want Hunter Biden investigated and if he did something illegal, arrest him and throw his ass in jail...Whoever this Mykola Zlochevsky guy is, if they can manage to put him in jail and they can prove that Hunter also broke the law by working for Burisma, throw him in jail too...

"Ryaboshapka’s predecessors oversaw a series of investigations into Zlochevsky, a multimillionaire former minister of ecology and natural resources. The allegations concern tax violations, money-laundering and licences given to Burisma during the period where Zlochevsky was a minister."

Seems to me that this Zlochevsky guy used and abused his position in government in a kleptocratic way to enrich himself -- which should be 100% illegal.....So if Joe Biden used his position as Vice President to get his drug addict whore of a son that Burisma job, him and Hunter should be thrown in jail.....

HOWEVER..we can't stop there......Jared Kushner had been begging every investor on Earth to bail him out of his 5th Avenue real estate disaster --- and magically, as soon as his Daddy-in-Law is president, he gets Qatar to give him a sweetheart deal to bail him out, when everyone previously turned him down before....Private equity billionaire Josh Harris, made repeated trips to the White House to discuss "infrastructure policy" with Kushner...then magically Harris gives Kushner 184 million dollars -- now it's not as bad as getting paid 50K a month, but still....Also, after being repeatedly turned down for loans by firms like Citigroup and others --- magically at the start of the Trump presidency, Kushner gets a 325 million dollar loan from who? Citigroup.....but again, its not as bad as getting paid 50K a month....

How about Ivanka.....did she profit from her daddy's position?? Well, despite her company being defunct, she magically was awarded 5 trademarks from China which happened to come during US-China trade negotiations, how adorable....but again, its not like China paid her 50K a month or anything....

So I say, please call the Democrats bluff and call on Hunter Biden to testify, investigate him with everything the DOJ has in its arsenal, don't hold back, but make sure you keep that same energy when it comes to Ivanka, Jared and Stupid Jr. -- or fold your hand and get up from the table...

It's absurd to mention Hunter Biden in the same sentence as Jared, Ivanka and Donald Jr. Hunter is an addict and a lowlife, may he recover soon.

In this poker game called politics, I think the republicans are just playing the hand their were dealt when it comes to their impeachment defense -- I would make the Hunter Biden bluff too if I were a republican...and you would have plenty of progressives who will cheer you on because we want Hunter Biden investigated and if he did something illegal, arrest him and throw his ass in jail...Whoever this Mykola Zlochevsky guy is, if they can manage to put him in jail and they can prove that Hunter also broke the law by working for Burisma, throw him in jail too...

"Ryaboshapka’s predecessors oversaw a series of investigations into Zlochevsky, a multimillionaire former minister of ecology and natural resources. The allegations concern tax violations, money-laundering and licences given to Burisma during the period where Zlochevsky was a minister."

Seems to me that this Zlochevsky guy used and abused his position in government in a kleptocratic way to enrich himself -- which should be 100% illegal.....So if Joe Biden used his position as Vice President to get his drug addict whore of a son that Burisma job, him and Hunter should be thrown in jail.....

HOWEVER..we can't stop there......Jared Kushner had been begging every investor on Earth to bail him out of his 5th Avenue real estate disaster --- and magically, as soon as his Daddy-in-Law is president, he gets Qatar to give him a sweetheart deal to bail him out, when everyone previously turned him down before....Private equity billionaire Josh Harris, made repeated trips to the White House to discuss "infrastructure policy" with Kushner...then magically Harris gives Kushner 184 million dollars -- now it's not as bad as getting paid 50K a month, but still....Also, after being repeatedly turned down for loans by firms like Citigroup and others --- magically at the start of the Trump presidency, Kushner gets a 325 million dollar loan from who? Citigroup.....but again, its not as bad as getting paid 50K a month....

How about Ivanka.....did she profit from her daddy's position?? Well, despite her company being defunct, she magically was awarded 5 trademarks from China which happened to come during US-China trade negotiations, how adorable....but again, its not like China paid her 50K a month or anything....

So I say, please call the Democrats bluff and call on Hunter Biden to testify, investigate him with everything the DOJ has in its arsenal, don't hold back, but make sure you keep that same energy when it comes to Ivanka, Jared and Stupid Jr. -- or fold your hand and get up from the table...

I would agree. I don’t think the establishment Democrats want the impeachment because they realize that if they give this to the Senate, the Republicans could open all kinds of crap. If the Dems want to bring in Trumps kids, they need to do it sooner, rather than later. The danger is losing their focus on the President and the President alone.

I would agree. I don’t think the establishment Democrats want the impeachment because they realize that if they give this to the Senate, the Republicans could open all kinds of crap. If the Dems want to bring in Trumps kids, they need to do it sooner, rather than later. The danger is losing their focus on the President and the President alone.

The reason why Trump will never be impeached and removed is because it will open the door that nobody in Washington DC wants to have opened. They are all dirty in one way or another.

Jo

So you think a bad thing makes another bad thing OK? That’s utter hypocrisy.

Or what about Giuliani?

FB_IMG_1574312542377.jpg

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

I bet rudys son knows more about sports than hunter knows about the energy business,,,

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

You jealous? This crap has gone on before Adam and Eve.

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

I bet rudys son knows more about sports than hunter knows about the energy business,,,
Your outrage over Rudy's son is noted, hypocrite.

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

You jealous? This crap has gone on before Adam and Eve.
Why would I be jealous because rightards are hypocrites ?

So you think a bad thing makes another bad thing OK? That’s utter hypocrisy.
I think republicans suddenly claiming Hunter is a bad thing the minute their cult leader is trying to get re-elected is utter hypocrisy -- especially when this issue was RAISED WHEN TRUMP WAS ELECTED -- and not one republican objected to Jared and Ivanka using Trump to enrich themselves...so fuck what you yapping about now

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

youre just mad i proved once again what an ignorant moron you are,,,

Where's Rudy? Who's in charge in the Ukraine department now since they are all here? Doesn't it seem odd that suddenly the investigation is happening now, while we are all distracted?

Last edited:

The Trumps, as well as the Kushners, made their fortunes in the private sector as real estate and media tycoons.

The difference here in that the Bidens (as well as the Obamas and Clintons) are PUBLIC SERVICE tycoons. Their families became rich because the patriarch Sleepy Joe entered the Senate. Not vice versa. Trump ran for President because he was rich already.

If Biden hadn't become a senator, he'd be in a home, his offspring would be living in a trailer or a Salvation Army rehab center or maybe the pen, and they would be relying on the EBT cards and SSI checks.

Where's Rudy? Whow in charge in the Ukraine department now since they are all here? Doesn't it seem odd that suddenly the investigation is happening now, while we are all distracted?

Mr. Giuliani is the President's friend, lawyer and confident, he could be anywhere. Remember its a big world and a lot of world leaders need to talk with President Trump and his associates. A lot of people in the State Department really aren't reliable, and are seeking to stab the country in the back.

Where's Rudy? Whow in charge in the Ukraine department now since they are all here? Doesn't it seem odd that suddenly the investigation is happening now, while we are all distracted?

Mr. Giuliani is the President's friend, lawyer and confident, he could be anywhere. Remember its a big world and a lot of world leaders need to talk with President Trump and his associates. A lot of people in the State Department really aren't reliable, and are seeking to stab the country in the back.
LMAO!!!!

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

thats a

Or what about Giuliani?

View attachment 291051

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736
[/QUOT

all youre doing is proving me right,,,

The Trumps, as well as the Kushners, made their fortunes in the private sector as real estate and media tycoons.

The difference here in that the Bidens (as well as the Obamas and Clintons) are PUBLIC SERVICE tycoons. Their families became rich because the patriarch Sleepy Joe entered the Senate. Not vice versa. Trump ran for President because he was rich already.

If Biden hadn't become a senator, he'd be in a home, his offspring would be living in a trailer or a Salvation Army rehab center or maybe the pen, and they would be relying on the EBT cards and SSI checks.
So if you are rich before entering office --- then whatever you do to enrich yourself while in office that is DIRECTLY due to you being in office is fair game? Cool....

I don't remember that in the constitution, can you show me where that part is??

New Topics

Forum List

Back