Fiona Hill Hearing: Sharyl Attkisson Dredges up the Ukraine Story Democrats Don't Want to Talk Abou

No there weren't any convictions, brainwashed functional moron.

Because left is blocking any investigations into that.

By the way, were there any convictions in Trump-Russia collusion?
So you lied. That's basically what Republicans do. Unless they believe the lies I suppose....

Most of the top Trump campaign of 2016 is in prison dingbat. And of course there is nothing suspicious about 32 meetings with Russians and 250 contacts by the Trump campaign, lying about it, and writing nothing down. Trump collusion was done on camera asking Russians and Chinese to hack Democrats. But he's president so Mueller says we can't indict.... Whatever he's a mobbed-up fraud con man Putin puppet who should get tossed. The indictment and trial in the Senate is a reminder to the brainwashed fools on the right. Though the dupes who listen to primetime Fox and Rush have no clue... That would be two-thirds of the GOP voters LOL aaarrrggghhh. And the rest are scared shittless of trump.

All proven to be false
Sure, super duper. So when do Hillary Obama strzok and Page Lois Lerner etc etc start their prison terms, you ridiculous piece of crap liar or just another silly Dupe... So why are manafort and Cohen in prison dumbass? You people are just unbelievable dimwits and the scariest thing in my lifetime 68 years.
They are so unbelievably stupid.
Well I always say brainwashed functionally stupid. They can remember so many details of hundreds of phony scandals that nobody ever heard of in the real world.

I keep mentioning that
I mention that there were convictions in Ukraine for interfering on Hillary's behalf.
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Yet it's called a debunked conspiracy theory.

The power of Democratics keeping their people stupid and controlled I guess.

So you lied. That's basically what Republicans do. Unless they believe the lies I suppose....

Most of the top Trump campaign of 2016 is in prison dingbat. And of course there is nothing suspicious about 32 meetings with Russians and 250 contacts by the Trump campaign, lying about it, and writing nothing down. Trump collusion was done on camera asking Russians and Chinese to hack Democrats. But he's president so Mueller says we can't indict.... Whatever he's a mobbed-up fraud con man Putin puppet who should get tossed. The indictment and trial in the Senate is a reminder to the brainwashed fools on the right. Though the dupes who listen to primetime Fox and Rush have no clue... That would be two-thirds of the GOP voters LOL aaarrrggghhh. And the rest are scared shittless of trump.

Lied about what?

Name one person from Trump campaign that is in prison for colluding with Russians, that you lefties fucks were accusing them for. One.

They're all in prison for process crimes, nothing to do with the campaign.

I keep mentioning that
I mention that there were convictions in Ukraine for interfering on Hillary's behalf.
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo refused to testify. Trump blocked them, not the Democrats. You're a liar.

You're really making effort to look more stupid that you actually are.

Left is blocking investigation into Ukraine meddling in 2016 US elections.

As Trump blocking those to testify in impeachment inquiry sham, he's within his rights. It's called separation of powers, dunce.

~~~~~~
None of those convicted were tried in connection with the Trump campaign. Each was convicted in process crimes like Tony Rezko and Blagojevich.
WTF are you smoking? Cohen went to jail on campaign finance violations at the direction of Trump. You people are totally clueless.

No, he didnt.
Mueller referred to him as conspirator number one. But Mueller believes president cannot be indicted. Another mealy-mouthed GOP guy. A rhino I suppose. At least he doesn't lie. I'm happy to fill you in on what is going on in the real world, considering you'll never get it from your GOP propaganda machine. Try changing the channel some of the time. Really the thing to do is watch the BBC or CBS ABC nightly News.... MSNBC and CNN are also ridiculous gabfests but at least they don't lie. We used to have lots of overseas or foreign offices and reporters, no more...

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Lied about what?

Name one person from Trump campaign that is in prison for colluding with Russians, that you lefties fucks were accusing them for. One.

Some for actual non process crimes though still not Trump related.

Just so everyone is up to date about BillieJeen. She or he failed to debate me over the facts. Now that we know this person is a coward, a liar, and a loser, anyone on here think they can dispute, argue, or counter the information I provided, proving what Michael Cohen went to jail for that BillieJeen said was not true? I didn't think so.

This is what a ferret looks like if it gets into his owner's crack stash.

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Lied about what?

They are in prison for lying under oath about payoffs to stormy and Kathy a month before the election. Your party is a total disgrace morally politically financially and ethically, super duper they lie nonstop.

They met with the Russians 32 x talked to them 250 x lied about it took no notes. But why the hell would the Russians bother with the idiots? They beat Hillary all by themselves along with our ridiculous pundit festival media. 60% of political coverage was about Hillary's emails. Absolutely ridiculous. Just like your house committees' 8 investigations of Benghazi.... The GOP is a mobbed-up swamp give away to the rich and propaganda machine. Poor America

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Lied about what?

They are in prison for lying under oath about payoffs to stormy and Kathy a month before the election. Your party is a total disgrace morally politically financially and ethically, super duper they lie nonstop.

They met with the Russians 32 x talked to them 250 x lied about it took no notes. But why the hell would the Russians bother with the idiots? They beat Hillary all by themselves along with our ridiculous pundit festival media. 60% of political coverage was about Hillary's emails. Absolutely ridiculous. Just like your house committees' 8 investigations of Benghazi.... The GOP is a mobbed-up swamp give away to the rich and propaganda machine. Poor America

False

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo refused to testify. Trump blocked them, not the Democrats. You're a liar.

As Trump blocking those to testify in impeachment inquiry sham, he's within his rights. It's called separation of powers, dunce.
What a load of crap. The Senate could have an investigation if they wanted to but guess what, there is no evidence or any reason to believe that any of your ridiculous conspiracies are true, brainwashed functional moron.

Mueller referred to him as conspirator number one. But Mueller believes president cannot be indicted. Another mealy-mouthed GOP guy. A rhino I suppose. At least he doesn't lie. I'm happy to fill you in on what is going on in the real world, considering you'll never get it from your GOP propaganda machine. Try changing the channel some of the time. Really the thing to do is watch the BBC or CBS ABC nightly News.... MSNBC and CNN are also ridiculous gabfests but at least they don't lie. We used to have lots of overseas or foreign offices and reporters, no more...

It really doesn't matter what Mueller referred or believed.....Bottom line, no evidence of wrong doing on the part of Trump.

It really doesn't matter what Mueller referred or believed.....Bottom line, no evidence of wrong doing on the part of Trump.
Except for the campaign finance laws and the little conspiracy and obstruction problems. But he can't be indicted. the only real problem is you people don't know what is happening in the real world. Your propaganda machine doesn't tell you anything bad LOL. Primetime is as bad as Rush Limbaugh....

Right. Facts don't matter, only bulshit from con men and scumbag pundits.... Who needs evidence or courtrooms....

Mueller's testimony is not one of belief. It involves factual evidence.

Just so everyone is up to date about BillieJeen. She or he failed to debate me over the facts. Now that we know this person is a coward, a liar, and a loser, anyone on here think they can dispute, argue, or counter the information I provided, proving what Michael Cohen went to jail for that BillieJeen said was not true? I didn't think so.

This is what a ferret looks like if it gets into his owner's crack stash.
No., this what liars, losers, and cowards look like all in one big package. When are you going to get the balls to debate? How Michael Cohen broke campaign finance law You said this didn't happen. You are wrong. Get over yourself and your lies and false information. You lost.

All proven to be false
Sure, super duper. So when do Hillary Obama strzok and Page Lois Lerner etc etc start their prison terms, you ridiculous piece of crap liar or just another silly Dupe... So why are manafort and Cohen in prison dumbass? You people are just unbelievable dimwits and the scariest thing in my lifetime 68 years.
They are so unbelievably stupid.
Well I always say brainwashed functionally stupid. They can remember so many details of hundreds of phony scandals that nobody ever heard of in the real world.
How did we get to a place where functionally stupid people like these Trump Sheep fast forwarded themselves into time and returned as the movie predicted they would become?

Lied about what?

False
There you go again with dumbfounded conclusions that say and prove nothing. Head back to the future where you belong;

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

There was no meddling by Ukraine in the 2016 election. Only Trump and his Sheep parrot such lies. Trump's own intelligence community proved that. Why are people like you joining with stupid?

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Blocking testimony is the right of the guilty. No innocent person is going to block testimony. How stupid do you have to be not to see that?

I keep mentioning that
Politico had that
The Washington post
The New York times.

Lied about what?

Campaign finance violations to subvert an election is a federal crime. You are too damn ignorant to debate.

Forum List

Back