Financial Experts agree, optimism is taking over in the US for 2019...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
President Trump has done it...he has turned the people's mood to be that of optimism since we FINALLY have a president that works for the benefits of its citizens, not the party, not the special interests and certainly not the liberal media.

He's looking great for 2020!

Thank you, sir!

Americans’ financial optimism hits 16-year high — despite reasons to feel otherwise

What Will the Economy Do in 2019 and Beyond?

Global stocks rise on optimism over US-China trade talks

Optimism over U.S.-China trade deal lifts equity markets – WallStreetReview

Last edited:
Americans are generally morons. Of course, they're optimistic. Heck, a dog will walk right into his collar and leash of his own accord if he gets a pat on the head and is told good boy enough times.

We're 22 trillion dollars in debt. And our currency has been inflated to the point that a dollar is worth 4 cents. Americans basically have very, very little purchasing power. And Americans basically have no savings as a consequence of that monetary policy.

That last GOP tax bill actually allows them to lie about the effect of inflation on the standard of living since they adopted chained cpi into it. Chained cpi is, of course, a means of measuring inflation in a way that understates its effect on the standard of living.That's why they adopted that means of measurement in ther bill. So they could lie about it. The working clas seffectively got a tax increase i nthe form of the regressive inflation tax, though they sold it as a tax cut since they could now understate inflation's effect on the standard of living.

I could go on. Really.

Last edited:
I know iit is a bitter pill to swallow, Natural. Take two aspirins and lay down. That may help.

Americans are generally morons. Of course, they're optimistic. Heck, a dog will walk right into his collar and leash on his own accord if he gets a pat on the head and is told good boy enough times.

We're 22 trillion dollars in debt. And our currency has been inflated to the point that a dollar is worth 4 cents. Americans basically have very, very little purchasing power. And Americans basically have no savings as a consequence of that monetary policy.

That last GOP tax bill actually allows them to lie about the effect of inflation on the standard of living since they adopted chained cpi into it. Chained cpi is, of course, a means of measuring inflation in a way that understates its effect on the standard of living.That's why they adopted that means of measurement in ther bill. So they could lie about it. The working clas effectively got a tax increase, though they sold it as a tax cut since they could now understate inflation's effect on the standard of living.

I could go on. Really.
Liberal Americans are generally morons.
I tend to agree, along with Jonathan Gruber.
Jonathan Gruber, infamous Obamacare architect, says system ‘working as designed’
MIT professor who said law passed on 'stupidity of the Liberal American voter' now claims it just needs more taxes

I think this is settled science if Johnny thinks it is so.

the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-5076284.png

Americans are generally morons. Of course, they're optimistic. Heck, a dog will walk right into his collar and leash of his own accord if he gets a pat on the head and is told good boy enough times.

That last GOP tax bill actually allows them to lie about the effect of inflation on the standard of living since they adopted chained cpi into it. Chained cpi is, of course, a means of measuring inflation in a way that understates its effect on the standard of living.That's why they adopted that means of measurement in ther bill. So they could lie about it. The working clas seffectively got a tax increase i nthe form of the regressive inflation tax, though they sold it as a tax cut since they could now understate inflation's effect on the standard of living.

I could go on. Really.
We're 22 trillion dollars in debt.
In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.
See anything about the WAR ON POVERTY that relates to your statement? Just saying.....

I know iit is a bitter pill to swallow, Natural. Take two aspirins and lay down. That may help.

Well, I'm at least glad we didn't get Hillary.

I'm actually okay, myself. In a few years I'll be retired early on a Mexican beach sipping on those fruity, icy blue things with the little pink umbrellas in em. Hopefully before they put up that Berlin-like wall they're talking about.

I could go on. Really.
Heck, a dog will walk right into his collar and leash of his own accord if he gets a pat on the head and is told good boy enough times.”

HaHa, very funny!
Why does that remind me of Trump supporters who ignore all his “fake news” and outright LIES?
:)

Well, I'm at least glad we didn't get Hillary.

I'm actually okay, myself. In a few years I'll be retired early on a Mexican beach sipping on those fruity, icy blue things with the little pink umbrellas in em. Hopefully before they put up that Berlin-like wall they're talking about.
I'll be retired early on a Mexican beach
Just leave your passport at the border when you leave. And when the drug lords catch ya, then you can be their bitch...
The border lake where cartels are 'killing off' innocent American tourists: Fisherman shot to death may have 'stumbled into Zetas drug run' on notorious lake, six years after jet skier was slaughtered | Daily Mail Online
  • Oscar Garza was gunned down while fishing with his friend on Falcon Lake
  • Reservoir sits on the border of Texas and shore of Nuevo Leon in Mexico
  • Mexican side is home to notorious Zetas drug cartel
  • Garza was shot dead in his boat by a gang of men while his friend escaped
  • Echoes murder of American tourist David Hartley who was killed in front of his wife while they were jet-skiing in 2010
  • Lead Mexican investigator into the murder was found decapitated later that year
  • Cartel leader Salvador Alfonso Martinez Escobedo was arrested linked to murder
We can only hope...

Just leave your passport at the border when you leave. And when the drug lords catch ya, then you can be their bitch...
We can only hope...

Well. My better half's parents built and have lived in a very nice home on the cliffs of Baja overloking the beach for many years. I think we'll be just fine.

And watch your fukin mouth, punk.

Dahling. Can we show andaronjim the view? I'm sure you have a very pretty picture around some place. I don't recall seeing any cartels hiding behind the plants.

President Trump has done it...he has turned the people's mood to be that of optimism since we FINALLY have a president that works for the benefits of its citizens, not the party, not the special interests and certainly not the liberal media.

He's looking great for 2020!

Thank you, sir!
So why does Bloomberg say that the economy is looking like it is going to fail in the next two years? I guess they look at more than tRumputins ass. Consider the chinese and European economies.

Why does that remind me of Trump supporters who ignore all his “fake news” and outright LIES?

I'm trying to think of a reason to vote anymre, to be honest. I might just keep writing-in Ron Paul. It's what I've done since '08. Ha.

I could go on. Really.
And then there is the news today of citizens in financial distress with no savings and behind in credit card payments and auto payments. That is not indicative of a good economy.

And then there is the news today of citizens in financial distress with no savings and behind in credit card payments and auto payments. That is not indicative of a good economy.

Yep. All of those payments are going up. They're just now reporting on it, though. I mentioned this very thing would happen a few months ago that we'd be hearing about these home loan, credit card payments and auto loan payments. I'm not digging around for it, though. Ha.

Yep. All of those payments are going up. They're just now reporting on it, though. I mentioned this very thing would happen a few months ago that we'd be hearing about these home loan, credit card payments and auto loan payments. I'm not digging around for it, though. Ha.
You don't have to. As I said Bloomberg Business magazine is reporting it and more.

I'm trying to think of a reason to vote anymre, to be honest. I might just keep writing-in Ron Paul. It's what I've done since '08. Ha.
I still have Ron Raul cards that were sold with bubble gum. Do you remember his Vice President choice? I felt to badly for him after his first speech. It was a MAJOR FAIL

I still have Ron Raul cards that were sold with bubble gum. Do you remember his Vice President choice? I felt to badly for him after his first speech. It was a MAJOR FAIL
Anyway, Paul was a businessman rather than a pol, so perheps he reflects better on a vote for Trump.

Dahling. Can we show andaronjim the view? I'm sure you have a very pretty picture around some place. I don't recall seeing any cartels hiding behind the plants.

29276-10150179462670290-4725427-n.jpg

1169973-637159629663364-1671625911-n.jpg

Never had a problem with bad people (in fact, most people here are very nice and down-to-earth.)

Forum List

Back