More 'Great' News For Dems / Snowflakes / Kid-Hating Lefties: Covington Cleared After Probe

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Covington high school students cleared of any wrongdoing in viral
incident after independent investigation

"The students from Covington Catholic High School were cleared of any wrongdoing after an independent investigation funded by the diocese found they were not the instigators of the viral incident with a Native American man at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., last month.

The inquiry, conducted by Greater Cincinnati Investigation Inc., found that the accounts of
Nick Sandmann, his classmates and the chaperones on their trip to the nation’s capital were consistent with videos that circulated online showing that it was they who were harassed by a group of so-called Black Hebrew Israelites."

...and to this day CNN and all the fake news agencies - who attacked the kids for the same reason the Black Hebrew Israelites did, because they were wearing caps that showed support for the US President - has not reported on / condemned the Black Hate Group for their actions......

Covington high school students cleared of any wrongdoing in viral incident after independent investigation

"The students from Covington Catholic High School were cleared of any wrongdoing after an independent investigation funded by the diocese found they were not the instigators of the viral incident with a Native American man at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., last month.

The inquiry, conducted by Greater Cincinnati Investigation Inc., found that the accounts of
Nick Sandmann, his classmates and the chaperones on their trip to the nation’s capital were consistent with videos that circulated online showing that it was they who were harassed by a group of so-called Black Hebrew Israelites."

...and to this day CNN and all the fake news agencies - who attacked the kids for the same reason the Black Hebrew Israelites did, because they were wearing caps that showed support for the US President - has not reported on / condemned the Black Hate Group for their actions......

Covington high school students cleared of any wrongdoing in viral incident after independent investigation

Honest%2BInjun%2B2019%2BJan.jpg

They couldn’t get Jessica Jones? :lmao:

This is great news! Eagerly awaiting the law suit against the media, celebrities and even the Black Hebrew Israelites! All are fair game. I see lots a d lots of $$$$$$$$ passing to hands of students who will most likely have their college degrees paid for! What a wonderful country. You act like an ass and look like one while writing the kids' checks.

Are you kidding? The left will won't miss a blip in grinding out the anti white propaganda.

Yet another colossal fail for the left.
I think someone in the news media should gather clips starting with election night when the anchors were crying and having complete melt downs and then get clips of all the good news and how they tried to spin it so it looked like it was something awful. Even the topics that headlined the liberal news when something the citizens liked something and how CNN, MSNBC (et.al.) never mentioned it but went with other items like dig bites.

Not that I trust the a Catholic Church to pay to investigate something, but wasn't it kind of obvious when the longer video came out that it wasn't the kids who confronted the Drummer Dude?

Whomever post the initial video with the phony tag line should be held responsible.

Everybody else who leaped onto the pile without looking should examine their motive for doing so.

Let me go hire a private eye from the gay district in San Francisco and they can give me the opinion THEY concluded with :lmao:

Not that I trust the a Catholic Church to pay to investigate something, but wasn't it kind of obvious when the longer video came out that it wasn't the kids who confronted the Drummer Dude?

Whomever post the initial video with the phony tag line should be held responsible.

Everybody else who leaped onto the pile without looking should examine their motive for doing so.
But haven’t you heard? They’re going to repeal the 1st amendment and make the little shits RICH!

But haven’t you heard? They’re going to repeal the 1st amendment and make the little shits RICH!

The First doesn't cover libel and defamation you imbecile.

There were a few who piled on AFTER the false narrative was debunked. Then, of course, you have the a-Holes who called for vile violence against the kids - for them to be raped, burnt alive, and thrown into a wood chipper. IMO, they should be held accountable / punished as well.

Let me go hire a private eye from the gay district in San Francisco and they can give me the opinion THEY concluded with :lmao:

See here's the thing.
They have their study so when things get to litigation the opposition will have to debunk their assertions with their own study.
Which of course will be difficult to do given the video evidence.

It's kinda like Mitch asking for a vote on the ridiculous new green deal. You're forcing your adversary to take a stand on his/her cause. Knowing it's weak as shit.

Last edited:
I wore my MAGA hat at Disneyland thinking I was going to get some negative comments and all I got were compliments.

Forum List

Back