Finally broke down & went to see a doctor today.

Take the hottest big soaking bath you can stand, and drink a cup of tea with ginger root or powdered ginger while you're in there. Stay in 'til you can't stand it anymore. Then slap Vicks all over your chest and put on the warmest sweats you own. You'll sweat for an hour and it will actually help. It won't cure you, but you will feel better to get rid of some of those toxins.
P.S. Maybe don't do it if you live alone and feel faint.

Take the hottest big soaking bath you can stand, and drink a cup of tea with ginger root or powdered ginger while you're in there. Stay in 'til you can't stand it anymore. Then slap Vicks all over your chest and put on the warmest sweats you own. You'll sweat for an hour and it will actually help. It won't cure you, but you will feel better to get rid of some of those toxins.
P.S. Maybe don't do it if you live alone and feel faint.
Yeah, I did basically that yesterday. The relief was temporary but welcome

let me type real slow:

step 1: take off socks
step 2: rub vicks on the bottom of your feet
step 3: put clean socks on

get some sleep....yea it sounds crazy but it works

I haven't been to a doc in 15 years or more. Except maybe 5 years ago when I got shingles. Went to a walk in place and got a prescription for pain, it was all she could offer. I didn't refill it but popped Ibuprofen like candy.

I up my vitamin C intake whenever I start feeling bad. I I get sick I'll start juicing big time. You body doesn't have to work hard for the nutrition and you gets lots of it. And the nutrition fuels all the natural body fixing stuff.

beats having them under your arm pit ...over ones breast and stopping in the middle....when i finally got to the doctor he ask why i waited so long...as he knew i was in pain....i told him i thought i was cancer and i would just die....i got major pain killers

suppose to start at your spine and go around to the middle of your chest....just be glad it was no on the face and neck ...where it can get in the eyes

I hear ya man. I just got over flu and strep. Shit got real
I don't think I've ever been this sick in my life except the time I had meningitis in my 20's. And as bad as that was I was on a morphine drip & oblivious most of the time.

Some things never change......... :eusa_whistle:

Hey, ya left yourself wide open for that...... :D

Are you trying to lie flat and sleep? Don't, pile as many pillows as you need to prop yourself up in bed, that will help with the coughing.

Take the hottest big soaking bath you can stand, and drink a cup of tea with ginger root or powdered ginger while you're in there. Stay in 'til you can't stand it anymore. Then slap Vicks all over your chest and put on the warmest sweats you own. ....

Then pay a 500 lbs hooker to sit on you while slapping you in the face, insulting your ancestors, and basting you with hot bacon fat. Then wrap yourself in aluminum foil and climb up on the roof. Lay there for three hours smoking cigarettes.

Then go take a lap.

I haven't been to a doc in 15 years or more. Except maybe 5 years ago when I got shingles. Went to a walk in place and got a prescription for pain, it was all she could offer. I didn't refill it but popped Ibuprofen like candy.

I up my vitamin C intake whenever I start feeling bad. I I get sick I'll start juicing big time. You body doesn't have to work hard for the nutrition and you gets lots of it. And the nutrition fuels all the natural body fixing stuff.
Licorice will also kill shingles and pox viruses (ten days for clearing shingles remnants of chickenpox viruses). If you use Licorice though and your body is sloughing off too many toxins at one time it can cause Gall stones to form and the Gall Bladder can get an overload easily as one ages so one needs to be careful if using herbs or pharmaceuticals. Son also experienced this Gallbladder crap last year when he finally got the right prescription to kill off a bug that also killed off what the docs for years were calling Lupus. If it has been known beforehand he could have done some things to prevent Gallstones from building up. Anyhow son no longer has Lupus or any of the cancer that he was diagnosed with last year. From what I found while searching Gallstones also can cause or intensify allergies.

Forum List

Back