Filthy Tranny Rapes 10 year old Girl In Gender Neutral Bathroom...Nobody saw this coming pffft

The left gave men a license to be in bathrooms, changing rooms and showers with women and little girls. Thanks liberals!

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

This below thing should be reduced into Agricultural Fertiliser.

Alternatively it could be dropped alive from altitude into the Pacific Ocean.

TransgenderMugshot-1.jpg

The left gave men a license to be in bathrooms, changing rooms and showers with women and little girls. Thanks liberals!

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

Casper police charge assault suspect with felony domestic battery

Also, it would appear the Miguel Martinez faced 5 years in prison 2 years ago for beating up his boyfriend. And it was 5 years because of his previous. So..... why wasn't he sentenced to 5 years in prison?

Also,

Video of child's testimony shown in Casper resident's sex assault trial

"The girl told the interviewer from beneath a pink blanket that after Martinez assaulted her in the bathroom she ran downstairs and told her mother."

So it sounds like Martinez was actually in the house of the girl at the time.

So to me it sounds like there's this violent fuckhead who's gone and done quite a few things, then went around to some woman's house, invited the girl into the bathroom and done this. Nothing to do with the bathroom issue.

But the guy invited the girl inside the toilet. The guy is also a family friend of the girl.

It doesn't say whether the bathroom was a single toilet bathroom, where the bathroom was.

Nothing here suggests that this was a public bathroom where the defendant was going to, then the girl walked in and then this happened.

And another far left drone blaming the victim.

This should not surprise anyone!
Stop it, you freak!

But the guy invited the girl inside the toilet. The guy is also a family friend of the girl.

It doesn't say whether the bathroom was a single toilet bathroom, where the bathroom was.

Nothing here suggests that this was a public bathroom where the defendant was going to, then the girl walked in and then this happened.

Stop it, you freak!

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the far left is easy to do and if you do not like, then you should not side with the far left.

See they will not condemn their protected classes!

So show the post where you condemn this person!

#FakeNews

Tell that to the 10 year old.
There is no 10 year old. False flag, fake news.

You put the dip in dipshit.

Everyone's posting a lot of articles on the rape of a ten year old. Including the interesting one from Frigid that suggests it happened in the non-existant 10 year olds home.

#FakeNews

Tell that to the 10 year old.
There is no 10 year old. False flag, fake news.

There is a 10 year old girl who was raped by one of your Tranny Freak friends. Are you enjoying this? Yes of course you are have you already masturbated in your bathroom at the thought of the below? Yes of course you have.

upload_2017-10-19_4-45-39.png

upload_2017-10-19_4-46-38.png

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

Stop it, you freak!

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the far left is easy to do and if you do not like, then you should not side with the far left.

I condemn this person for being a child rapist. Does anyone need to say that? Does anyone need to point out that water is wet? Save your stupid, impotent rage for people that actually are defending him.

Stop it, you freak!

I condemn this person for being a child rapist. Does anyone need to say that? Does anyone need to point out that water is wet? Save your stupid, impotent rage for people that actually are defending him.

Yes you as a far left drone should say it and not blame the victim.

And you are hardly condemning this person with the bulk of your posts.

I tried to go in to the 2 original links of the story from local papers that the Daily caller gave in their article and the 2 stories are grayed out once I got to the links??? There was just 1 line in each story that showed, then the rest blacked out???? What's up with that?

the one line in the 2nd link, said he was a FRIEND of the family....?

Can you get in to the supporting links your article gives as their sources and copy and post some of them here? Or is it grayed out for you too?

I'm on a borrowed computer so maybe it has filters of some sort???

See how the far left will defend their protected classes..

Link one from the article:

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez's public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old's mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.

The girl told police that Martinez, who is a family friend, invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl's genitalia.

Martinez denied molesting the child to arresting officers and pleaded not guilty to the charges in May at an arraignment in Natrona County District Court.

The trial is scheduled to last four days.

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

I guess the far left will justify their support of a child rapist anyway they can since they are part of the far left protected class.
Are YOU just mentally deranged? I could get in to the daily caller's link and read it, but I could not read the 2 links the daily caller gave as THEIR SOURCES to their article....you know, the TWO RED LINKS in what you just posted.... sheesh.... was the copy blacked out in those 2 sources for you???
It must be a problem on your end.
ok, fine....

then can you go in to this source link and copy and paste the whole article, in this exchange we are having, so I can read it...?

Suspect pleads not guilty to charges alleging sexual assault of 10-year-old girl

I tried to go in to the 2 original links of the story from local papers that the Daily caller gave in their article and the 2 stories are grayed out once I got to the links??? There was just 1 line in each story that showed, then the rest blacked out???? What's up with that?

Can you get in to the supporting links your article gives as their sources and copy and post some of them here? Or is it grayed out for you too?

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez's public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old's mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.

The girl told police that Martinez, who is a family friend, invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl's genitalia.

Martinez denied molesting the child to arresting officers and pleaded not guilty to the charges in May at an arraignment in Natrona County District Court.

I guess the far left will justify their support of a child rapist anyway they can since they are part of the far left protected class.
Are YOU just mentally deranged? I could get in to the daily caller's link and read it, but I could not read the 2 links the daily caller gave as THEIR SOURCES to their article....you know, the TWO RED LINKS in what you just posted.... sheesh.... was the copy blacked out in those 2 sources for you???
ok, fine....

then can you go in to this source link and copy and paste the whole article, in this exchange we are having, so I can read it...?

Suspect pleads not guilty to charges alleging sexual assault of 10-year-old girl
Sure, no problem:
"

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

Martinez

A family friend suspected of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl last month denied the charges at a court hearing Wednesday afternoon.

Prosecutors charged Miguel Martinez with one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor in March.

Martinez’s defense attorney, Tracy Hucke, said in court that Martinez identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle. Martinez pleaded not guilty at her arraignment to both counts Wednesday afternoon in Natrona County District Court.

The girl’s mom contacted the Casper Police Department on March 23 and reported that her daughter said Martinez, who was a friend of the family, had sexually assaulted her in a bathroom about 8:30 p.m. The girl immediately told her mom.

The girl told police that Martinez asked her to come into the bathroom with her and then touched her breasts and her genitalia before penetrating her. She started to cry as she told the officer that “it hurt inside.”

The girl underwent a sexual assault exam at the Wyoming Medical Center, in which nurses found redness and abrasions, the documents state.

Police officers found Martinez passed out on a couch in a home in Evansville. Martinez was extremely intoxicated and hard to wake up, according to the documents. Officers drove Martinez to the Casper Police Department for an interview.

Martinez became “noticeably hostile and defensive” when a detective began asking about the girl’s allegations. Martinez said that the girl had been “talking crap” earlier that day and denied being a child molester. Martinez said the accusations were a “publicity stunt” before refusing to speak further with the detective.

If convicted, Martinez could be sentenced to up to a total of 70 years.
"

Stop it, you freak!

Nor was any of it excusing his behavior. And I already explained the lack of vocal condemnation: it goes without saying.

I didnt blame the victim once, you freak!

ok, fine....

Sure, no problem:
"

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

Martinez

A family friend suspected of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl last month denied the charges at a court hearing Wednesday afternoon.

Prosecutors charged Miguel Martinez with one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor in March.

Martinez’s defense attorney, Tracy Hucke, said in court that Martinez identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle. Martinez pleaded not guilty at her arraignment to both counts Wednesday afternoon in Natrona County District Court.

The girl’s mom contacted the Casper Police Department on March 23 and reported that her daughter said Martinez, who was a friend of the family, had sexually assaulted her in a bathroom about 8:30 p.m. The girl immediately told her mom.

The girl told police that Martinez asked her to come into the bathroom with her and then touched her breasts and her genitalia before penetrating her. She started to cry as she told the officer that “it hurt inside.”

The girl underwent a sexual assault exam at the Wyoming Medical Center, in which nurses found redness and abrasions, the documents state.

Police officers found Martinez passed out on a couch in a home in Evansville. Martinez was extremely intoxicated and hard to wake up, according to the documents. Officers drove Martinez to the Casper Police Department for an interview.

Martinez became “noticeably hostile and defensive” when a detective began asking about the girl’s allegations. Martinez said that the girl had been “talking crap” earlier that day and denied being a child molester. Martinez said the accusations were a “publicity stunt” before refusing to speak further with the detective.

If convicted, Martinez could be sentenced to up to a total of 70 years.
"
I see. So, the narrative being vomited by the OP is utter bullshit. Thanks for sharing that. Not sure the OP will be too happy to he exposed as a goddamn liar.

Stop it, you freak!

Nor was any of it excusing his behavior. And I already explained the lack of vocal condemnation: it goes without saying.

I didnt blame the victim once, you freak!

You certainly did not come to their aid, so stop pretending!

Forum List

Back