Filthy Tranny Rapes 10 year old Girl In Gender Neutral Bathroom...Nobody saw this coming pffft

The left gave men a license to be in bathrooms, changing rooms and showers with women and little girls. Thanks liberals!

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

So, we are to believe that murderers, rapists and molesters have been "held at bay" up until now, because they didn't want to get a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom? So unbelievably fucking dumb. Brain-stopping dumb.

So your answer is to let them in ?

And there's tens of thousands of straight christian males that rape young girls....

Why judge a group based on this? oH'yess, you hate trans people. Your blood thirsty cry is the same cry of the taliban.

All trans people have a lot to fear from you christian bastards. Every trans person should be armed and with the understanding of stand their ground.

Judging millions of people based on this is evil.

There is no such thing as a transsexual. There are only individuals surgically and medically altered to resemble the sex they desire to be. It's no more than plastic surgery. A Halloween costume, if you will.

Their DNA remains the same. They remain what they were born to be.
Haha! Some trolls put out these flyers at a university. You know the lefties were reeeeeing like crazy!
View attachment 155184

I always thought saying you're bisexual was a cutesy way of saying you'll fuck anything.
Well that's moronic.. Does saying you are straight mean you will fuck anything female?

No, I won't fuck a female at all.

The left gave men a license to be in bathrooms, changing rooms and showers with women and little girls. Thanks liberals!

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

So, we are to believe that murderers, rapists and molesters have been "held at bay" up until now, because they didn't want to get a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom? So unbelievably fucking dumb. Brain-stopping dumb.

So your answer is to let them in ?
That doesn't follow from anything I said, So I'll chalk it up to a guess....

I'm still a "no" on that one, but it's a soft no. In a bar? Some bars won't care. Fine by me.

I think this particular argument against it is vile and misguided, and it bleeds to other issues as well.

I think the argument "too many think it's icky" is compelling. Too bad people cant just be more honest and leave it at that....

I know we protect people from the tyranny of the masses, but I dont think a lot of America is ready for this. We can accomodate everyone for now.

And there's tens of thousands of straight christian males that rape young girls....

Why judge a group based on this? oH'yess, you hate trans people. Your blood thirsty cry is the same cry of the taliban.

All trans people have a lot to fear from you christian bastards. Every trans person should be armed and with the understanding of stand their ground.

Judging millions of people based on this is evil.

There is no such thing as a transsexual. There are only individuals surgically and medically altered to resemble the sex they desire to be. It's no more than plastic surgery. A Halloween costume, if you will.

Their DNA remains the same. They remain what they were born to be.
Haha! Some trolls put out these flyers at a university. You know the lefties were reeeeeing like crazy!
View attachment 155184

I always thought saying you're bisexual was a cutesy way of saying you'll fuck anything.
Well that's moronic.. Does saying you are straight mean you will fuck anything female?

No, I won't fuck a female at all.
Good for you.

Trannys belong in mental institutions. End of story. If I walked up to some random person and said I am Albert Einstein reincarnated in a different body to them, they'd rightly judge me to be off my focking rocker. It's more likely that I actually could be Albert Einstein reincarnated than someone being a woman trapped in a man's body.

I'm all for giving all transgenders Free surgeries at taxpayer expense.

That way they are neutered, and tens of thousands of American children are safe from sexual attack by these sick perverts. ..... :cool:

Fool! It’s not about judging a group. It’s about allowing men unfettered access to girls in bathrooms.

That way they are neutered, and tens of thousands of American children are safe from sexual attack by these sick perverts. ..... :cool:

I am perfectly fine with giving tax payered paid surgeries to all the muslim pigs. They're 10 times more likely to rape children.

Including your sorry ass.

I am perfectly fine with giving tax payered paid surgeries to all the muslim pigs. They're 10 times more likely to rape children.

Matthew you suggesting that Sunni Man as a Muslim is 10 times more likely to rape a child is not a good comment for you to make, you know in your heart that is a vile comment to make, you should apologise to Sunni Man.

Perhaps you should just log off and go and do something that calms you down.

It would also ensure they will never be able to breed.

Why the personal attack ScienceRocks? ... :dunno:

I was on your side.

Why not offer Free sex change surgeries to trans people. And at the same time it will have the benefit of protecting children.

Sounds like a Win = Win to me!!....... :cool:

I tried to go in to the 2 original links of the story from local papers that the Daily caller gave in their article and the 2 stories are grayed out once I got to the links??? There was just 1 line in each story that showed, then the rest blacked out???? What's up with that?

the one line in the 2nd link, said he was a FRIEND of the family....?

Can you get in to the supporting links your article gives as their sources and copy and post some of them here? Or is it grayed out for you too?

I'm on a borrowed computer so maybe it has filters of some sort???

See how the far left will defend their protected classes..

Link one from the article:

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez's public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old's mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.

The girl told police that Martinez, who is a family friend, invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl's genitalia.

Martinez denied molesting the child to arresting officers and pleaded not guilty to the charges in May at an arraignment in Natrona County District Court.

The trial is scheduled to last four days.

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

I guess the far left will justify their support of a child rapist anyway they can since they are part of the far left protected class.
Are YOU just mentally deranged? I could get in to the daily caller's link and read it, but I could not read the 2 links the daily caller gave as THEIR SOURCES to their article....you know, the TWO RED LINKS in what you just posted.... sheesh.... was the copy blacked out in those 2 sources for you???

I tried to go in to the 2 original links of the story from local papers that the Daily caller gave in their article and the 2 stories are grayed out once I got to the links??? There was just 1 line in each story that showed, then the rest blacked out???? What's up with that?

Can you get in to the supporting links your article gives as their sources and copy and post some of them here? Or is it grayed out for you too?

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez's public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old's mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.

The girl told police that Martinez, who is a family friend, invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl's genitalia.

Martinez denied molesting the child to arresting officers and pleaded not guilty to the charges in May at an arraignment in Natrona County District Court.

Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

I guess the far left will justify their support of a child rapist anyway they can since they are part of the far left protected class.
Are YOU just mentally deranged? I could get in to the daily caller's link and read it, but I could not read the 2 links the daily caller gave as THEIR SOURCES to their article....you know, the TWO RED LINKS in what you just posted.... sheesh.... was the copy blacked out in those 2 sources for you???
It must be a problem on your end.

So yes being an irony impaired far left drone, you blamed the victim based on your hyper partisan far left religious beliefs.

Still have not condemned this person for raping a child, typical far left drone.

Sounds like you should have better web browsers if you are going to try and comment on such subjects.

So far you have established you blame the victim and have yet to condemn this person!

You should be proud!

But the guy invited the girl inside the toilet. The guy is also a family friend of the girl.

It doesn't say whether the bathroom was a single toilet bathroom, where the bathroom was.

Nothing here suggests that this was a public bathroom where the defendant was going to, then the girl walked in and then this happened.

But the guy invited the girl inside the toilet. The guy is also a family friend of the girl.

It doesn't say whether the bathroom was a single toilet bathroom, where the bathroom was.

Nothing here suggests that this was a public bathroom where the defendant was going to, then the girl walked in and then this happened.

And another far left drone blaming the victim.

This should not surprise anyone!

Little girls shouldn't go to public women's bathrooms without their mothers if transvestites are allowed too.

Period

Forum List

Back