Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

Anyone who thinks some guy can just say I'm a chick and the sea of objections will part is a fool.

Someone says I'm the Pope doesnt mean you have to bow and kiss his ring either. Just FYI

Anyone who thinks some guy can just say I'm a chick and the sea of objections will part is a fool.

Someone says I'm the Pope doesnt mean you have to bow and kiss his ring either. Just FYI

What??? Well....if a man says "I'm a woman" and he's in the girls room....HOW to you prove him wrong??? Cmon....this is the stance you lefties are taking. If a person claims a gender...that's their gender. Right???

What if Beyonce had a concert and tbey caught 50 Cents grinning ass in the women's restroom trying to peak at her. And his grinning ass said "Naw...I'm a woman playa". Guess what??? He's a woman if he says so.

You lefties created this.

This is how I will handle this problem.View attachment 73065

There you go. See? Simple.

No law takes away your power of thinking. The law doesnt say you have to believe anything anyone tells you. The law assumes that people who have eyes and brains can make decisions based on observation.

If you're not, then discussing this topic is light years ahead of your level of understanding.

What??? Well....if a man says "I'm a woman" and he's in the girls room....HOW to you prove him wrong??? Cmon....this is the stance you lefties are taking. If a person claims a gender...that's their gender. Right???

What if Beyonce had a concert and tbey caught 50 Cents grinning ass in the women's restroom trying to peak at her. And his grinning ass said "Naw...I'm a woman playa". Guess what??? He's a woman if he says so.

There is no proving someone wrong fool. This isnt a debate its a bathroom. You might stand there and say nothing but you're a fool.

Here since you cant seem to think for yourself and only go with what people tell you. You are wrong. What you believe is shit! I identify as knowing more than you.

There is no proving someone wrong fool. This isnt a debate its a bathroom. You might stand there and say nothing but you're a fool.

Here since you cant seem to think for yourself and only go with what people tell you. You are wrong. What you believe is shit! I identify as knowing more than you.

Ok. So you're agreeing that when the 45 year old nasty sweaty hairy 300 pound human with a penis and tank top/jean shorts is sitting in the girls restroom at the mall on a Friday night where all the 14-19 year old girls are....and he says "it's ok brotha....I'm a woman".....then it's perfectly fine and we shouldn't be able to do shit about it?

I'm not going in your logical circles. Since you believe whatever people tell you just try and blame the left for you inaction and see how that flies.

Why are the LWNJs so fucking dishonest that they refuse to admit that they just want to allow mentally ill perverts into little girls' restrooms?

a pregnant person needs to use the bathroom, which should they use?

A woman being arrested for looking too male?

where does it end?
Really? A male who looks that preganant? Guy's got more problems than which potty to use.

There is a man that carried and gave birth to three children with his wife. At the time of at least two of the births, he had a beard and mustache.

You should not judge others, but learn to accept differences and people of all types.

If you woke up in the body of the opposite gender, would you just behave like that gender or try to tell everyone you are in the wrong body?

A fluctuation of hormones in the womb while the brain is developing creates a brain of the opposite gender. You can't yet legally transplant a brain till next year, but you can change the body so you feel and look more like you see yourself. It is a long process, but it begins by living as the gender and being treated by other as that gender. SRS is the final step.

Gonna have to see the link to this one

In-Womb Development of the Transsexual Brain
www.majickalproductions.biz/bekasite/.../In-Womb%20Development.ht...
In the fetal brain this testosterone is converted into a type of estrogen which ... The term 'Transgender' is an umbrella term that is used to identify and classify ...

FDA, acknowledge that hormone treatment during pregnancy can
https://www.change.org/.../the-us-food-and-drug-administrati...
Change.org
Among the different types of synthetic hormones, there are two classes of ... DES, I think it's quite likely that the whole transgender phenomenon of recent times is ...

where does it end?
Really? A male who looks that preganant? Guy's got more problems than which potty to use.

There is a man that carried and gave birth to three children with his wife. At the time of at least two of the births, he had a beard and mustache.

You should not judge others, but learn to accept differences and people of all types.

If you woke up in the body of the opposite gender, would you just behave like that gender or try to tell everyone you are in the wrong body?

A fluctuation of hormones in the womb while the brain is developing creates a brain of the opposite gender. You can't yet legally transplant a brain till next year, but you can change the body so you feel and look more like you see yourself. It is a long process, but it begins by living as the gender and being treated by other as that gender. SRS is the final step.

In the fetal brain this testosterone is converted into a type of estrogen which ... The term 'Transgender' is an umbrella term that is used to identify and classify ...

Change.org
Among the different types of synthetic hormones, there are two classes of ... DES, I think it's quite likely that the whole transgender phenomenon of recent times is ...

Now the link to a Man giving birth?

where does it end?

Change.org

Thomas Beatie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia
Thomas Trace Beatie is a public speaker, author, and advocate with transgender and sexuality issues and a focus on trans fertility and reproductive rights. Beatie, a trans man, had gender reassignment surgery in 2002 and became ... As a man, he gave birth to all three of his children from 2008 to 2010. In February 2012 ...
Early life - ‎Gender transition and marriage - ‎Public profile
How a Transgender Man Gave Birth: 'It Was Definitely a Surprise'
https://www.yahoo.com/.../how-a-transgender-man-gave-birth-it-...
Yahoo!
Nov 16, 2015 - It's because Kayden is transgender and had been living as a man for nearly 10 years with no intention of having children when he found out he ...
Jewish transgender man gives birth and embraces life as a single - JTA
www.jta.org/.../jewish-transgender-man-gives...
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
Jan 22, 2016 - (JTA) — When Rafi Daugherty went to the hospital for the birth of his first child, he posted a sign on the delivery room door. “I am a single ...
urbreakupstory: German Man Gives Birth to Baby Boy In The UK
urbreakupstory.blogspot.com/.../german-man-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-i...
A Berlin man has become the first in Germany to give birth to a baby. ... The baby boy was born on March 18th this year in a home birth, as hospitals are required ...
'Male pregnancy' figures reveal how 54 MEN gave birth in Australia in ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Male-pregnancy-figures-reveal-54-M...
Daily Mail
Nov 15, 2014 - Since Thomas Beatie became the first man to give birth in 2007 after he kept his female reproductive organs when he transitioned to male, ...

Change.org

Wikipedia
Thomas Trace Beatie is a public speaker, author, and advocate with transgender and sexuality issues and a focus on trans fertility and reproductive rights. Beatie, a trans man, had gender reassignment surgery in 2002 and became ... As a man, he gave birth to all three of his children from 2008 to 2010. In February 2012 ...
Yahoo!
Nov 16, 2015 - It's because Kayden is transgender and had been living as a man for nearly 10 years with no intention of having children when he found out he ...
Jan 22, 2016 - (JTA) — When Rafi Daugherty went to the hospital for the birth of his first child, he posted a sign on the delivery room door. “I am a single ...
A Berlin man has become the first in Germany to give birth to a baby. ... The baby boy was born on March 18th this year in a home birth, as hospitals are required ...
Daily Mail
Nov 15, 2014 - Since Thomas Beatie became the first man to give birth in 2007 after he kept his female reproductive organs when he transitioned to male, ...

Those are women with fake dicks.

Post the link to the article showing men that have given birth.

BTW, if you put corvette emblems on a Pinto, you are selling a Pinto, not a Corvette

Change.org

Wikipedia
Yahoo!
Daily Mail

BTW, if you put corvette emblems on a Pinto, you are selling a Pinto, not a Corvette

Legally, they had transitioned.

Change.org

Wikipedia
Yahoo!
Daily Mail

You idiot, if they were men they would have no parts that would produce a child.

Do you not understand the implications of your contention?

Start with Roe V. Wade

Change.org

Wikipedia
Yahoo!
Daily Mail

You idiot, if they were men they would have no parts that would produce a child.

Start with Roe V. Wade

constitutional right to privacy...............

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.

What if he says he's a woman trapped in a mans body, who are you to say different ?

Bigot !
Nazi !
Hitler !

Wikipedia
Yahoo!
Daily Mail

Start with Roe V. Wade

constitutional right to privacy...............

You can't be serious?

The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

He can Identify anything. Hell he can say he's a dentist but that doesnt mean you have to open your mouth dummy. If you see this guy and let him give you some crap about Identifing as a woman and you go for it, you're stupid and obviously will let anyone tell you anything and you're unable to think on your own.

My brain would see the difference between what he says and his appearance to make a judgement on truth vs lies. I see now that you just go with what people tell you. I'm the queen on England.:2up:
What if he was wearing a dress and lipstick?

Oh you're thinking about a cross dresser. Like Benny Hill?

No.
Who are you to determine that? Would you stop him going into the ladies room on the basis that you've decided he's a cross dresser but he calls himself a transgender who didn't shave that day? Or he says he's gender fluid?

Proves its straight men that are the problem.

NOT transgenders.

No shit? What do you think we've been telling you since this garbage started? Nobody gives a rat's ass about your perverts....it's our women who you're trying to put at risk from males on the make, moron.

Who are you to determine that? Would you stop him going into the ladies room on the basis that you've decided he's a cross dresser but he calls himself a transgender who didn't shave that day? Or he says he's gender fluid?

"gender fluid"? is that like headlight fluid?
huh.gif

Forum List

Back