Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

>>
The degree of legal recognition provided to transgenderism varies widely throughout the world. Many countries now legally recognise sex reassignments by permitting a change of legal gender on an individual's birth certificate. Many transsexual people have permanent surgery to change their body, Sexual Reassignment Sugery (SRS) or semi-permanently change their body by hormonal means, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). In many countries, some of these modifications are required for legal recognition. In a few, the legal aspects are directly tied to health care; i.e. the same bodies or doctors decide whether a person can move forward in their treatment, and the subsequent processes automatically incorporate both matters.

In some jurisdictions, transgender people (who are considered non-transsexual) can benefit from the legal recognition given to transsexual people. In some countries, an explicit medical diagnosis of "transsexualism" is (at least formally) necessary. In others, a diagnosis of "gender dysphoria," or simply the fact that one has established a non-conforming gender role, can be sufficient for some or all of the legal recognition available. The DSM-V recognizes Gender Dysphoria as the official diagnoses.<<

So being a woman to you is just a pair of tits

Got it

I don't care about tits. Don't pay attentions to them, except when the mammogram found a lump
That is a hubby thing.

I don't care what your opinion is.

Guys have Dicks

Women don't.

Those are facts

Men have breasts, women get mastectomies

Men might have penis, or have one that does not work. Prostate cancer could mean castration, then where should they pee?

It should not matter what the person looks like, but what they are inside, in their brain.
You think a man that is castrated due to cancer suddenly feels and acts like a woman?
You think women who "looks" male should be denied access to the girls room?

Not your job to decide which bathroom a person uses. Mens room are more dangerous than a womans room.

So instead of pee police, you propose mental health experts in every restrooms?

No police

just accepting people for themselves

Got it

I don't care about tits. Don't pay attentions to them, except when the mammogram found a lump
That is a hubby thing.

Guys have Dicks

Women don't.

Those are facts

Men might have penis, or have one that does not work. Prostate cancer could mean castration, then where should they pee?

It should not matter what the person looks like, but what they are inside, in their brain.
You think a man that is castrated due to cancer suddenly feels and acts like a woman?

Not your job to decide which bathroom a person uses. Mens room are more dangerous than a womans room.

No police

Send you daughter into the men's bathroom. Are you nuts?

Got it

That is a hubby thing.

Guys have Dicks

Women don't.

Those are facts

No police

If they don't accept themselves it is impossible for others to accept them

That is a hubby thing.

Guys have Dicks

Women don't.

Those are facts

No police

They accept they are transgender. You are not accepting them

Guys have Dicks

Women don't.

Those are facts

No police

Yeah, I do the same thing with bulimics.

Mark

Guys have Dicks

Women don't.

Those are facts

No police

No, they think that Pharma and Surgery will create what they are not.

That's not acceptance. Enabling this is not healthy

Forum List

Back