Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Opponents of new laws such as North Carolina’s HB2, which ban transgendered males and females from entering any bathroom other than the bathroom which corresponds with their birth gender, may be ignoring incidents which already occur when men enter women’s bathrooms.

Such crimes are already causing problems for women and girls, the police, as well as the court systems which must try and convict anyone charged with indecencies against females in public restrooms.

SICK: 10-Yr-Old Uses Woman's Bathroom, She Has No Idea Who Was Hiding In Another Stall

Another we told you so moment that is going under reported by the mainstream media.

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.
The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

proxy.jpg

The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

This is why you need the NC law. The 10 year old girl is at a major disadvantage with unisex restrooms and laws allowing any man who "identifies" as a female into her restroom.

proxy.jpg

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.
That's the point. He's not trans. He's just using the law that transies got passed. Once men are allowed, all men are allowed. In unisex bathrooms there's no question that he will be in the same restrooms as little girls. It's unisex after all.

proxy.jpg

That's the point. He's not trans. He's just using the law that transies got passed. Once men are allowed, all men are allowed. In unisex bathrooms there's no question that he will be in the same restrooms as little girls. It's unisex after all.

It's just so obvious, yet they can't comprehend this fact.

Proves its straight men that are the problem.

NOT transgenders.

But, this is way over the heads of the nutters.

proxy.jpg

How does one prove that a person is not transgender?

proxy.jpg

It's just so obvious, yet they can't comprehend this fact.
Do liberals really only drink water loaded with lead?

proxy.jpg

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

proxy.jpg

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

I want to use the women's room. It is usually cleaner than the men's hog den for a rest room. And I don't think women pee on the floor quite as much. I've even heard that women rooms have flowers and such, men's rooms only have where to meet Mike for a good time as decoration.

Last edited:
proxy.jpg

Wrong, as usual.

Where do you nutters get this crap?

proxy.jpg

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

Which men are allowed?

Mark

proxy.jpg

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

He can Identify anything. Hell he can say he's a dentist but that doesnt mean you have to open your mouth dummy. If you see this guy and let him give you some crap about Identifing as a woman and you go for it, you're stupid and obviously will let anyone tell you anything and you're unable to think on your own.

My brain would see the difference between what he says and his appearance to make a judgement on truth vs lies. I see now that you just go with what people tell you. I'm the queen on England.:2up:

Proves its straight men that are the problem.

NOT transgenders.

But, this is way over the heads of the nutters.

Are you liberals really that dense? OF COURSE MOST OF THE ISSUE IS PERVERTED MEN. Which is why creating unisex restrooms and opening up female restrooms to men who say they identify as female is dangerous. It helps these predators get even closer. Which is why following the simple rule of use the men's room if you have a package between your legs works for the vast majority of people.

Forum List

Back