Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Most of his words and deeds are documented. The negative aspects are included. Truth of his lack of character and his stated intentions are also included. Only someone of poor judgement, a committed partisan, or somebody of low character, themselves could fail to see it and admit it.
I think you just described yourself, commited Reich partisan.

Trump is a massive pedophile. This is well known.
The more people like you do this, the worst the nation's demise will be. For agendas, if there were teams, you won. You are sore winners because it is never enough. You must accept that not everyone even on your team are going to go with the program and then make things much worse. That is why you come up with programs replacing programs replacing programs. At some point you must cut them loose.

What history?... accusations?... woes be the day when an accusation means guilt in America... are you sure stopping Trump is worth that?.... you better think it through... tables are easily turned in DC politics...
Accusations from women groomed, trafficked, blackmailed and paid by the party of human trafficking.

And Trump partied with him. I read a deposition of a thirteen-year-old, saying he raped her at an Epstein party years ago, threatening harm if she told anybody, though I do not know its validity.

For all I know, he may be in the mile high teeny-bopper club.
Bullshit.

And Trump partied with him. I read a deposition of a thirteen-year-old, saying he raped her at an Epstein party years ago, threatening harm if she told anybody, though I do not know its validity.

For all I know, he may be in the mile high teeny-bopper club.
Total fake. That's why the woman making the complaint was enjoined from filing any complaints without the approval of a judge.

What history?... accusations?... woes be the day when an accusation means guilt in America... are you sure stopping Trump is worth that?.... you better think it through... tables are easily turned in DC politics...
This post is strange coming from the "lock her up" crowd.

How do you reconcile the hypocrisy?

Trump is a lot of things...and he has a reputation for liking big busts and blondes. (One look at past wives and Stormy Daniel's confirms this)
Children have never been one of his preferences unlike the Clinton's, Biden and their staff.
That's one of the main reasons Dims hate him, he likes women.

Do you still contend that QAnon is a conspiracy theory, or not? Or are you now simply noncommittal on the issue?
Q-tards believe JFK, Jr. is alive and well and will be Trump's running mate.

They believe there is a pedophile ring in the non-existent basement of Comet Pizza.

I could go on, but I hope you've gotten the point.

Trump is a lot of things...and he has a reputation for liking big busts and blondes. (One look at past wives and Stormy Daniel's confirms this)
Children have never been one of his preferences unlike the Clinton's, Biden and their staff.
Yeah except for the time he told this girl to hop into bed and kiss him for a photo op. It was his teenage daughter....

Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island​

Actually, there's video of Trump visiting Epstein's home in New York. They were party bros.

Are you going to start a topic when the files confirm Bill Clinton never visited Epstein's home or island?

He partied with pedophiles....

What does that tell you?
That he went to parties. What was he supposed to do, leave every time someone who might have done something showed up at a party? Do you?

I don’t party with pedophiles.

Your blob does.

Aren’t you proud of that?
Do you leave every party you attend when someone shows up who may have done something? You know you're partying with them.

Forum List

Back